Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, I just realized, I haven't decided who should marry Edgiest Ka. A part of me wants to marry Izana, but guy arrives way too late. So what do you guys say? Any suggestions?

Boots man.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Another one who would absolutely agree with him

Ayup!

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It turns out I was half-mistaken, the word in question is prominently thrown into the first DDS game's opening song. However, its meaning is not stated. And, although the song is mentioned and the first few lyrics are sung in-game (not getting to the Sanskrit), the North American version of the game's opening uses a totally new song!

I see! That's kinda... weird, but okay!

Also, the openings are awesome songs!

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'll forgive the guy. You never know what a cat might really be. Like the first to bear a great non-hereditary title that became passed down for many generations, and who has taken immortal cat form so as to monitor the worthiness of his successors and provide them with advice, yet not telling them he is their predecessor.

You know, the absolute funniest thing is... there is a black cat featured very prominently in the story.
And it turns out that said black cat is

Spoiler

what remained of the first Nightlord who reportedly perished in the game's backstory.
This is only revealed in one ending that you are not guaranteed to get.

bl4ejUg.jpgxgYvIf8.jpgPkCE8Av.jpg

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Laslow.

...Uh... Meh.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

go for the sugar daddy

You're seriously telling me to marry Gunter?

I'm insane enough, man. You know I'll do it.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Boots man.

Actually, I considered him as well. He's like, unironically my favorite character in Fates. So yeah, good choice.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Actually, I considered him as well. He's like, unironically my favorite character in Fates. So yeah, good choice.

Plus it removes the option of boots from you. Suboptimal picks, let's go!

Gunter's personal also boosts Corrin. Don't do it!

Edited by Dayni

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

43ch29.jpg

Gunter, Shura, Izana... All terrible options, and yet there's only one Edgiest Ka... Ahh, decisions, decisions.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Plus it removes the option of boots from you. Suboptimal picks, let's go!

Come now, I love the guy. I'd never kill him to wear his boots.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Gunter's personal also boosts Corrin. Don't do it!

Actually, that's the reason I considered S-ing the guy. Clearly the reason I failed last time is that I neglected one of the basic precepts of FE: I benched the Jeigan. I'll correct my mistake this time around.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Actually, that's the reason I considered S-ing the guy. Clearly the reason I failed last time is that I neglected one of the basic precepts of FE: I benched the Jeigan. I'll correct my mistake this time around.

Who are you, Reuben? /s

Holy shit, reclass to witch grants +7 magic.

Okay, that is way too broken, I'm making Edgiest Ka a diviner and considering that a promotion of sorts, if I do it now I'll break the game.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's because Witch counts as a promoted class. If you reclass to Dark Mage then promote to Sorcerer you will get a similiar bonus 

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, that is way too broken, I'm making Edgiest Ka a diviner and considering that a promotion of sorts, if I do it now I'll break the game.

All of the DLC classes are basically promoted classes in terms of stat caps and bases, makes sense, because who'd want a DLC class that they later have to abandon. But, the fact you can use them without needing to reach at least 10 or suffering any level cap penalty for a pre-20 promotion can make them an affront to balance. Because they let you have your cake and eat it too.

Ballistician isn't made for normal combat, so it alone has less broken bases.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

All of the DLC classes are basically promoted classes in terms of stat caps and bases, makes sense, because who'd want a DLC class that they later have to abandon. But, the fact you can use them without needing to reach at least 10 or suffering any level cap penalty for a pre-20 promotion can make them an affront to balance. Because they let you have your cake and eat it too.

Well, if they're not going to impose a limit, I will. I'll wait until level 20.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Moral of the Story: don't become a hero of justice

Indeed.

51yPior.pngDSJIOMA.png

Take it from the man himself, and the boy/girl (the latter, in my case) who stood with him in the Virtual World on the Moon.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Indeed.

51yPior.pngDSJIOMA.png

Take it from the man himself, and the boy/girl (the latter, in my case) who stood with him in the Virtual World on the Moon.

If you choose to kill Sakura
27-HF09-20a-39.jpg
28-HF09-20a-43.jpg

Mind of Steel Bad Ending

Edited by Shrimperor

Ah btw Draggy, since Ufotable were cowards, here's a Badass ending they should've animated but didn't. If Shirou and Rider don't Team up at the end this happens
Sparks Liner High A bad End so badass, it isn't even qualified as a bad end. 

Shirou 1 v 1 Saber

@DragonFlames

Edited by Shrimperor

35 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, I just realized, I haven't decided who should marry Edgiest Ka. A part of me wants to marry Izana, but guy arrives way too late. So what do you guys say? Any suggestions?

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Gunter, Shura, Izana... All terrible options, and yet there's only one Edgiest Ka... Ahh, decisions, decisions.

Odin. He’s pretty bad but he’s also a magic unit!

I know this will make you pick him, but I want to point out that these are Gunter!Kana’s base growths (as in without class growths) thanks to Jagen dad.*

Spoiler

37% HP 

20% STR 

15% MAG

22% SKL 

22% SPD

30% LCK

15% DEF

15% RES

*I don’t know if her boon or bane affect this at all, the best I could find was a SF post.

Edited by Sooks

Well, I beat chapter 7 rather easily, but I'm getting sleepy and when I'm sleepy I can't play strategy games to save my life. So I'll continue tomorrow.

Just now, Sooks said:

Odin. He’s pretty bad but he’s also a magic unit!

Ahhhhh, naaah...

Just now, Sooks said:

I know this will make you pick him, but I want to point out that these are Gunter!Kana’s base growths thanks to Jagen dad.

K... Ka... Kaaaan... aaa...

What is that? Is that a weapon of some sort? I do not recall getting any weapons from Corrin's paralogue... As I recall, the only things that were obtained in that chapter were Lloyd and Llewelyn...

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

K... Ka... Kaaaan... aaa...

What is that? Is that a weapon of some sort? I do not recall getting any weapons from Corrin's paralogue... As I recall, the only things that were obtained in that chapter were Lloyd and Llewelyn...

The best one, and it can solo the game with Gunter as its... maker. You just need to do Corrin’s paralogue and that Kana will absolutely destroy the game, without a doubt.