• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

You know, for as... Peri as she is, Peri wouldn't be so out of place in my team. It is the same team led by Edgiest Ka, the woman who sacrificed her entire army and then herself to Grima. Clearly among the psychopaths in this team, Peri is naught but an amateur.

Also, she's better than Silas. Not by much, but she is.

Clearly the correct choice here is to use my Sophie with her nonexistent strength growth.

30 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Bye Merida, see you in Ch11.

RIP. 

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Well, the newest chapter is still being translated, so your chance to catch up xD

Gonna get to that!

... Right after I figure out my Demon Fusion conundrum in Devil Survivor 2. XD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

hehehe

Well, you might also face a problem trying to catch up: mangadex has been down for like 6 weeks now...

Well.... dangit!

Welp!
Time to bust out the memes!
xK8yVrX.png

Edited by DragonFlames

19 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Heard you guys like Soleil.

2021-05-04_18-13-47.102_top.png.18d8ba698dda1efbbb808036a990f53e.png2021-05-04_18-13-47.102_bot.png.8da95b90d109d5b27d3f184ff6080141.png

I like her design, at least. Her character remains to be seen. I've heard conflicting opinions.

Well, at any rate, the process has started. I have decided that the best woman for this game's womanizer to woo is Beruka, the one that'll probably slice his throat for trying to get too handsy before Soleil comes into existence. Yes, that works, I believe.

After this, I think all that's left is for Benny to join and I'll be ready to start getting into paralogues and grabbing children.

...I probably could've phrased that better, couldn't I--

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Memes you say?

glcaxja1u7v41.png?auto=webp&s=6e4844a1e8

I'm not gonna lie, all of these guys except true neutral and chaotic evil look exactly the same to me. Like, is it actually the same character or is this just "Boomer Rooben doesn't understand anime" again?

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Who's that guy in the lower right under Chaotic Evil, I wonder?

Emiya Alter. 

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Tp5Dd1o.png

Just wanted to post this with no context whatsoever, ended up getting ninja'd by twilit, and now it's perfect. XD

lmao perfect.

...Now i want to reread some Parts of Prisma as it basically has all my fav. Nasuverse fights but as is said, mangadex, down

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Chaotic Good is pretty cute, ngl.

she's my current pfp. Lawful evil is my middle sig, True Neutral is right part of sig

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm not gonna lie, all of these guys except true neutral and chaotic evil look exactly the same to me. Like, is it actually the same character or is this just "Boomer Rooben doesn't understand anime" again?

Aside from Chaotic Good, they are all the same character, but different circumstances. Even Chaotic good using the powers of other characters to live

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Emiya Alter. 

Oh! Thanks! ^^
Probably from the gacha, I presume?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

lmao perfect.

XD

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They're all the same guy.
Except the girl. She's possessed by his spirit, basically.