Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Spoiler

j86YDdz.png
F

srw7TcG.png

Ngl that scene is really forced. Especially since the only reason i couldn't break through the gate was freaking protect of all things....

Protect is really the worst thing in the game

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Fuck this weather

Too hot to sleep with windows closed

opening the windows make me feel like woke up with a cold <.<

Ever consider getting a fan? I know you Europeans have only quasi-knowledge of this thing called "air conditioning", which is the only reason why more than ten people live in hellholes like Arizona and southern Florida. But surely you can conceive of rotating blades that generate a cool current of air.

Seriously, I brought one up from my basement a few days ago with daytime temps reaching 21-27C for me. Letting it run through through the hours of the night and turning it off first thing the next day lets me sleep soundly without overheating.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ever consider getting a fan? I know you Europeans have only quasi-knowledge of this thing called "air conditioning", which is the only reason why more than ten people live in hellholes like Arizona and southern Florida. But surely you can conceive of rotating blades that generate a cool current of air.

Seriously, I brought one up from my basement a few days ago with daytime temps reaching 21-27C for me. Letting it run through through the hours of the night and turning it off first thing the next day lets me sleep soundly without overheating.

Haha thanks for the laugh XD

I do have one, maybe i should use it

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Bold of you to assume it's possible to live in southern Spain without air conditioning.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ergh... Wait, what is it, then?

A meme.

and one weird super af door we don't know the answer to yet

You talking about?

Spoiler

The whole thing with Richard going to Calvard? Cause that's the only thing I can think of that hasn't been expanded on yet.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh god... i can't win the gambling minigame though

This and the fishing minigame are both garbage.

I just looked up the doors I missed on YouTube (mainly Star Door 14, which is the most important one).

31 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Meanwhile, I have to keep my fan on in my room at all times because Florida.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It's called Happiness stone or something like that iirc

It's something someone who was high wrote i tell ya

Which door was this one? Cause I remember something about a Happiness Stone but...

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

mean, that's still as unavailable as before lol

F

Wait, ain't Stadia just...Well, another Steam?

It's absolutely hilarious. Not only that, it seems like the best style in the game for crowd control. Spinning around like a spinning top destroys everything.

You haven't suffered until you've tried beating a Shakedown who OHKO's you while only using Breaker.

Wait, there's English VAs for Yakuza? Or is it only the later ones? I've been on OG Japanese dubs the whole time.

Only a few-The original Yakuza 1's NA release only had English VAs. Mark Hamill voiced Majima in that one.

...The voice acting isn't AWFUL, but it's not good, and the localization's... Interesting choice of swear words makes it funny.

After that, Judgement and Like a Dragon both have english as an option, with actually good acting this time!

'Morning!

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

That's the power of good taste!

👍

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Steam wasn't a colossal failure, last I checked. xD

Seriously, Google shut down their first party studios before they could even release, nay, MAKE, a single game.
If that's not telling, I don't know what is. In all complete honesty, with how many projects Google already screwed up, Stadia failing wasn't a surprise. Like, at all.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Stadia -insofar as I understand it- does not involve actually installing the game on your computer. Stadia is "cloud gaming", meaning it is streamed to your computer from elsewhere. This demands that you have a great Internet connection, otherwise lag, or outright unplayability. Might also mean that if a game goes off Stadia, you can't play it anymore.

From what musings I've heard, Stadia has sorta flopped, but I wouldn't put it past Google to invest its heaping bags of money until it finally sticks.

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

There are third party Wii HDMI port converters if you want to solve it that way...

Thanks for the tip! Actually I have one which should serve as capture card originally. However it only had one HDMI input, so no use for me. Tested it out and worked. The FE10 LP will be done in the far future. First thing I am going to record is Kirby Star Allies's soul melter ex. Otherwise I have to work on my RPG and my backlog list.

Well, I'm turning into the shadows again from now on. Will use the long weekend to play Ryza 2 further, jambuhbye!

Edited by Zan Partizanne

40 minutes ago, Armagon said:

A meme.

Well, I... see you're not quite too fond of it.

Then again, at this point I'm pretty sure our gaming tastes are exact opposites, so chances are I'd probably enjoy it.

Maybe even the story lol, the story tastes in this thread and mine are completely opposite for the most part.

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Steam is successful. That's the main difference.

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

You haven't suffered until you've tried beating a Shakedown who OHKO's you while only using Breaker.

I have yet to try to beat a shakedown with beast.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've never actually played but it does look like a funny game.

It also looks like a game I'd rather watch someone play than play myself.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I've never actually played but it does look like a funny game.

It also looks like a game I'd rather watch someone play than play myself.

That much is true. It really does seem like one of those.

8 hours ago, Benice said:

I'll be out in the land without internet (backpacking, 'cause we are allowed to do that now, thankfully!), so y'all had better have a fantastic weekend while I'm not here!

I don’t know if you’ve already left but I hope you enjoy!

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Then again, at this point I'm pretty sure our gaming tastes are exact opposites, so chances are I'd probably enjoy it.

Maybe even the story lol, the story tastes in this thread and mine are completely opposite for the most part.

Whether or not the story is good depends on who you cast as who. 😎

I liked it, by the way.

——

Edit: Trails update, I should be able to start SC sometime this week.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

Whether or not the story is good depends on who you cast as who. 😎

If I get it I should probably look up who dies for dramatic effect so I can make that character myself.

Just now, Sooks said:

I liked it, by the way.

Well, that's neat.

I've been watching a playthrough of Tales of Destiny, the PS2 remake of it.
The original came out in 1997 on the PS1.

The game has by far the best name for a villain, bar none.
An evil priest, hellbent on... summoning monsters to cause war, I guess (I haven't finished the game yet).
And his name? Greybum.

Greybum.

And you spend a lot of time chasing him around the globe. Hunting for dat ass, as it were. xD

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Gasp It's secretly Garon Fiya Emburem Fates! His bum is also grey I would assume, it makes all of the sense!

Tales did it first! xD

Speaking of Tales and doing something first, uh...
5688-623447056.jpg

Olivier is literally this guy, but even more over the top.
His name is Johnny, and honestly? I kinda prefer Johnny here. Especially in battle. He actually uses his instrument and voice to fight (and his battle calls are him singing).

hq5GN3A.png

1 down

The fun part of the whole "there were secretly twins" is that if you pay attention to "Aegina"'s portrait all game long you'll notice it has been changing with seemingly no rhyme or reason.

Edited by Acacia Sgt