• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

purely the satisfaction

and bragging rights

xD

I barely managed a win let alone got a chance to brag. Xd

As I said, my team was on their last leg, and it was pretty much me praying that my attack connected for the win, as I had hardly any resources left.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Pft, liking anime and being a boomer ain't exclusive.

You'd just be watching stuff like original Astro Boy, or Tetsujin-28.

Hey I never said anything about liking anime, just that I have a soft spot for this game in the blackened, rotting thing I call a heart because I beat Yggdra Union at a time when my life was simpler.

Any who I have to take my girlfriend out to our nice anniversary dinner. You kids have fun playing your Yggdra Unions and reminding me of a time in my life when I was still full of hopes and dreams. Arrivederci!

Edited by Wraith

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Any who I have to take my girlfriend out to our nice anniversary dinner. You kids have fun playing your Yggdra Unions and reminding me of a time in my life when I was still full of hopes and dreams. Arrivederci!

Awww, have a nice (insert ToD here) together! 

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I hope you have a good time!

7 minutes ago, Wraith said:

How you expect the food:

giphy.gif

Have a nice time then.

Edited by Dayni

Why the fuck is New Super Mario Bros Wii going for over $100 on Amazon?

Yeah, I think eBay is gonna be my go-to option when it comes to purchasing older games that aren't available at regular stores (both physical and digital).

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I've been watching a playthrough of Tales of Destiny, the PS2 remake of it.
The original came out in 1997 on the PS1.

*Double checks*

That game never got even a fan translation. Are you just watching for the gameplay? 

I'd be interested in older Tales, though they would likely be dragged down by age, emulation is free, so I could cut my losses whenever I got enough of sampling and felt like cheating or watching an LP of the rest.

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Why the fuck is New Super Mario Bros Wii going for over $100 on Amazon?

Seems like there was a big jump in the price  of DS games recently, maybe Wii games are affected too?

Seems like the update to Age of Calamity didn't do anything to address the game's atrocious performance. *sigh*

Of course the game's biggest problem isn't even that. It's that nothing actually happens on the maps. It's just enemies waiting for you to kick their ass rather then using the time to take your territory. The game might as well not even have maps, just a series of rooms with enemies for you to kill in order to progress.

13 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Seems like the update to Age of Calamity didn't do anything to address the game's atrocious performance. *sigh*

Of course the game's biggest problem isn't even that. It's that nothing actually happens on the maps. It's just enemies waiting for you to kick their ass rather then using the time to take your territory. The game might as well not even have maps, just a series of rooms with enemies for you to kill in order to progress.

That's how that games style is, isnt it? The idea of that genre is enemy sweeping.

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, I think eBay is gonna be my go-to option when it comes to purchasing older games that aren't available at regular stores (both physical and digital).

But... but... Path of Radiance...

32 minutes ago, Sooks said:

“but racism” -Claude in the distance

Nobody cares about Almyra, Claude.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

3H feel so dumb in hindsight.