• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I saw Indignation in Tales of Destiny as well, when I watched the playthrough of that (god damn, the ending drags in that one xD), and it's definitely older than Abyss.
I looked it up, and Indignation has been a thing since the very first game, it looks like!

Indignation is literally the first spell ever shown in a Tales game, this is ToP's cinematic opening battle.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Indignation is literally the first spell ever shown in a Tales game, this is ToP's cinematic opening battle.

Bravely Second stole this!
And reversed it. Kind of.

I love this theme!

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I believe to recall that whenever Dhaos makes a cameo in the series, Indignation will instant-kill him while saying the famous line that started it all.

Before I go back to gaming more ultimate Zapping.

I'd recommend to watch in on mute.

Also the lags aren't caused by myself, but by the game because the game can't handle all the action.

That's why only 2/3 of the Mage Generals can be fought at the same time.

Edited by ZAP The Bringer of Shock

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

I believe to recall that whenever Dhaos makes a cameo in the series, Indignation will instant-kill him while saying the famous line that started it all.

This Is a thing in Vesperia, for sure. That is... if you know how to unlock it. Xd

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I know. I wasn't referring to you, either.

I may have overreacted a little bit, but that sort of thing just drives me up the wall, after I've been subjected to that kind of stuff for most of my school life.

It's understandable. Live and let live is the way to go.

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Best I can do.

Kaga did in fact do Galeem first.

Uhh! That's a video worth saving.

3 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

(imgur has a video to gif maker)

Imgur also saves gifs as MP4s now unless there's a way to turn it off.

Seriously, I need a reliable gif hosting site for when Discord is too afraid to host anything higher than 8 MB.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Imgur also saves gifs as MP4s now unless there's a way to turn it off.

Seriously, I need a reliable gif hosting site for when Discord is too afraid to host anything higher than 8 MB.

Good job, Imgur. I'm glad to know that the site sucks as much ass as when I left it.

Imgbox.com is always my suggestion.

Chapter 9 of Revelation is reminding me how bad the Fuga map is. How the fuck did they make it worse?

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's understandable. Live and let live is the way to go.

Agreed.

I see little point in belittling others for what they like or don't like.
It goes both ways. You shouldn't belittle or make fun of someone for disliking something, either.

4 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

I am pretty sure Draggy was referring to me

Partially, yeah. I'm not upset or anything, and I certainly don't think less of you for it, I just was a bit disappointed, is all.

---

All this talk about Sagas makes me remember something I should have done ages ago:

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Partially, yeah. I'm not upset or anything, and I certainly don't think less of you for it, I just was a bit disappointed, is all

It's ok if you do.

I also have a personal beef with that part of the fanbase so my worst comes out when talking about them, really.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Agreed.

It goes both ways. You shouldn't belittle or make fun of someone for disliking something, either.

Well, I'm the one who likes FF and KH, games that get hate all the time around here! Xd

Jokes aside, you're totally right, we should respect each others feelings more on those kinda subjects.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

People really need to remember that when the word Fates comes up.

Off topic, but I just checked the supports thread Benice started and it has somehow devolved into a flamewar about Peri. I know everyone hates Peri, but... How? How did it come to this? The damn thread had nothing to do with her!

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, I'm the one who likes FF and KH, games that get hate all the time around here! Xd

I do feel there's a difference between hating the game and hating the players. People should be allowed to say their opinions, as long as they're mindful and respectful about it. Like me. I am totally respectful when I talk about how Three Houses murdered my parents.

Also, dunno about the rest, but I would never hate on Kingdom Hearts. Even if I tried, my mind would immediately picture this and I'd be too busy laughing to be negative. Not even being sarcastic, I think I'd probably love the shit out of KH if it's all like that.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I do feel there's a difference between hating the game and hating the players. People should be allowed to say their opinions, as long as they're mindful and respectful about it. Like me. I am totally respectful when I talk about how Three Houses murdered my parents.

Also, dunno about the rest, but I would never hate on Kingdom Hearts. Even if I tried, my mind would immediately picture this and I'd be too busy laughing to be negative. Not even being sarcastic, I think I'd probably love the shit out of KH if it's all like that.

The storyline gets alot of hate around here.