Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This wouldn't even be a problem if I wasn't a moron who insists on getting those flawless medals. If I just gave up on that this wouldn't take me two tries.

Man, i was just trying to win. Here you're trying to get it perfectly.

Btw, have you found the goggles that show you enemy HP? 

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

spoken like a true mathmatican. I knew your inner math lover would come out one day

I-

LeaBruh3.png

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Man, i was just trying to win. Here you're trying to get it perfectly.

I did it in Ecclesia. Didn't think it'd be so bad here.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Btw, have you found the goggles that show you enemy HP? 

There is such a thing!?

...Ahh, I'll go find it later. Doesn't matter now. If I find out that I lose when she's at like 2 HP it'll just serve to break my heart harder.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There is such a thing!?

...Ahh, I'll go find it later. Doesn't matter now. If I find out that I lose when she's at like 2 HP it'll just serve to break my heart harder.

Yeah, specifically, it shows you how much HP they have after you hit them. There's no actual HP bar, you're just shown a number.

Personally, i think HP counts for bosses should always be a thing. For like any game.

Just now, Benice said:

'Morning! What ddi I miss?

Ruben is getting his ass kicked by the Blood Bitch in Bloodstained because he insists on doing it no-damage.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

'Morning! What did I miss?

Yesterday was… eventful, for European football, from what Shrimpy and Ruben’s dad says.

I'm losing my mind. Fuck it, I need a break.

...I might actually have to drop FE12, though. I need an easier game to relax from crushing my balls in pursuit of pixel medals, and I don't have time to juggle three games right now.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...I might actually have to drop FE12, though. 

6a6.gif

Now i can't show Ruben anime anymore.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I need an easier game to relax from crushing my balls in pursuit of pixel medals, and I don't have time to juggle three games right now.

Just boot up Mario or something.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Just boot up Mario or something.

Went for the ol' reliable, TF2. Playing sniper, too, so there's extra little reason to care about sucking.

Now I'm just straight up having Ironman LP levels of hilariously bad luck.

The book familiar shot the umbrella and left me under the rain. How does that even happen? I can't be mad at that, it's too good.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

you live near a pub or a centeral place?

Nope, but in a city with incredibly weird acoustics, and enough morons who think honking and yelling like lunatics at 2 in the morning whenever Germany wins anything in football is a good idea (hence the 'spite' part of my earlier post).
So far, it's been dead silent, though. A good sign.

Well, except for that thunderstorm that's rolling in right now, judging by the rumbling outside.
The weather report did warn about this this morning, come to think of it. Severe thunderstorms, with wind and rain and hail and shit. Supposed to last until, like 8 tomorrow morning, as well. Well then! That should put a nice damper on any attempt at celebration. Keh-heh-heh-heh-heh.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Nope, but in a city with incredibly weird acoustics, and enough morons who think honking and yelling like lunatics at 2 in the morning whenever Germany wins anything in football is a good idea.
So far, it's been dead silent, though. A good sign.

Well, except for that thunderstorm that's rolling in right now, judging by the rumbling outside.
The weather report did warn about this this morning, come to think of it. Severe thunderstorms, with wind and rain and hail and shit. Well then! That should put a nice damper on any attempt at celebration. Keh-heh-heh-heh-heh.

Thats rough. Hopefully it isnt too much to deal with.

Poor weather? Could it be a sign?

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Thats rough. Hopefully it isnt too much to deal with.

The thing is, during summer, where these tournaments usually take place, I want/need to have my windows open, to let in the little amount of wind that is there when it gets really hot. It is rather cool outside today, but it's still not enough to warrant closing my windows, meaning I have the choice between near-asphyxiation by stagnant air or being forced into sleepless night by (most likely) drunk lunatics. Either results in me getting no sleep, so I'm in a lose-lose situation... unless Germany does not win.

Which is why I hope that Germany does not win. I literally don't care about football in any capacity beyond that little detail. xD

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Poor weather? Could it be a sign?

Nature itself heard my prayers. xD