Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Paint this thing red, give it a few more wings, and it legit could be Gallantmon Crimson Mode. XD
latest?cb=20120203033204

Damn, how many wings does it need lmao.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Ydbbsz6q o

I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that this game has thrown one of my own lines to myself.

Thanks for the image.

You have done this to yourself.

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm

i want a very short game that can last me until after tomorrow when Ys comes out

preferebly a FE hack or fangame

A casual run of Metroid Zero Mission or Fusion could probably be beaten within two days. Heck, a day even.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm

i want a very short game that can last me until after tomorrow when Ys comes out

preferebly a FE hack or fangame

There's the hack I mentioned a while back, Storge. It's five chapters, and the gimmick is that you pick out your equipment and characters at the very beginning, with a set amount of gold that you get. It's fun, and the story is surprisingly nice. Cute and wholesome. Check it out, it fits your request like a glove.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

This girl.

This girl is a character, all right.

Also, I'd just like to mention that I am currently the worst unit I have. I am unable to grow speed, magic, defense or... really, any worthwhile stat at all. Magic access is the only reason I'm not complete dead weight, 'cause I swear the fucking thief has grown better than me.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Thanks for the image.

You have done this to yourself.

Well, I'll do it again. How's that for an interesting maneuver?

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Storge might fit hmmm

I had fun with it, and I think you'll enjoy the story.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I had fun with it, and I think you'll enjoy the story.

honestly i was afraid the units might be super unfun to use (a major problem i have with all GBA and DS games, find the units in all of them really boring) then i started the hack and

>Elephant knight

>Sword spirit

>Staff armor

yeah i am giving this a try

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Don't wanna play action for now since Ys will be like 60 hours non stop action, so no Metriod

If you have a knack for action, it would easily take less than a day to complete. 

Don't wanna play action for now since Ys will be like 60 hours non stop action, so no Metriod

RIP.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, I'd just like to mention that I am currently the worst unit I have. I am unable to grow speed, magic, defense or... really, any worthwhile stat at all. Magic access is the only reason I'm not complete dead weight, 'cause I swear the fucking thief has grown better than me.

Well well. Looks like life imitates art. Lol. Lmao. Gottem.

Ugzvdpu0 o

The game just did an anime moment with me.

And it's not even the first one, in the previous chapter I tripped and fell on the Jeigan's boobs.

For fuck's sake, and here I thought I couldn't hate me more.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

honestly i was afraid the units might be super unfun to use (a major problem i have with all GBA and DS games, find the units in all of them really boring) then i started the hack and

>Elephant knight

>Sword spirit

>Staff armor

yeah i am giving this a try

Bwahahaha... Oh yeah, the units in Storge are absolutely wonderful. I need to replay it one of these days.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

If you have a knack for action, it would easily take less than a day to complete. 

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

RIP

sorry sorry, it's just i don't like playing the same ''type'' of game behind each other. Yeah Metroid is completely different from Ys, but it's actiony, so...

Just now, Shrimperor said:

sorry sorry, it's just i don't like playing the same ''type'' of game behind each other. Yeah Metroid is completely different from Ys, but it's actiony, so...

Don't apologise for wanting to do things your own way! XD

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Ugzvdpu0 o

And it's not even the first one, in the previous chapter I tripped and fell on the Jeigan's boobs.

Good. Goooooooood. Let the anime flow through you.

I hope the game has an S-Support system and you're forced to pick.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Then I guess the only thing I can really recommend is like, New Super Mario Bros Wii or something.

Edited by Armagon

Great, the thief got hit by a 22%.

All right, then. No problem, I'm getting another thief in this map. I'll just keep g--

c1ee0dd8c2377dc3158447fffbd715d94c182708

Never mind, I can't let this man die. I'm resetting.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Good. Goooooooood. Let the anime flow through you.

I hope the game has an S-Support system and you're forced to pick.

Nah, it's just a basic-ass GBA support system.

...TOO basic-ass, I'd say. It's the same "wait 100 turns at the end of map" nonsense. This entire hack feels like that, actually. It's just another GBAFE. Better than all three of the GBA games, but that isn't so difficult, and it doesn't really feel like much more. Still, I'm one of those people who doesn't think these games are the worst thing to have happened to the series, so... eh, I'm enjoying it for what it's worth. For now, at least.

Great, and now a shaman has joined us who not only has better numbers than me in every stat, he also has a truly splendid beard. I can't justify my own presence in my team.

@Saint Rubenio

sFmvMd3.png

The Team i went with

I notice a distinct lack of shaman lady and her spider friend. Though I am happy you picked the staff armor.

In my run, the biggest susprise was... The bald city guard. Yeah, remember that rando from the first cutscene? His growths are sky-high, and he ended up becoming my MVP. It was hilarious.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I notice a distinct lack of shaman lady and her spider friend. Though I am happy you picked the staff armor.

OOOOOh So that's how you get spider XD

Well, i might reset anyway because i really really need a 2nd staffer. Only having one Staffer really sucks and doesn't fit my playstyle at all. I am still on the first map so resetting is no problem honestly

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

OOOOOh So that's how you get spider XD

Well, i might reset anyway because i really really need a 2nd staffer. Only having one Staffer really sucks and doesn't fit my playstyle at all. I am still on the first map so resetting is no problem honestly

I got the armor, the summoner and the glitch. Though I only realized the glitch could heal till I was a couple maps in.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Accept your choices like the rest of us.

I need achievements.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Paint this thing red, give it a few more wings, and it legit could be Gallantmon Crimson Mode. XD

I see Digimon, I upvote

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Inb4 Ys 9 is the worst game in the series

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ruben calls the Jagen useless because he's tsundere about her. Please, someone make an edit with the Jagen killing an enemy and Ruben saying, while blushing, "It's not that I like you for being strong or anything"!

Screenshot_4285.png

Ingrid no, you're not allowed to say that in an anime game.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I got the armor, the summoner and the glitch. Though I only realized the glitch could heal till I was a couple maps in.

Damn, i didn't know Missingno was in the game.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

??

Didn't you notice? The guy hanging out on the upper right corner of the prologue map?

Just now, Maof06 said:

I need achievements.

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

Ruben calls the Jagen useless because he's tsundere about her. Please, someone make an edit with the Jagen killing an enemy and Ruben saying, while blushing, "It's not that I like you for being strong or anything"!

Damnit, no...

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Damn, i didn't know Missingno was in the game.

That's closer to the truth than you might imagine.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Demo allowed showed me it atleast has better gameplay than 1/2/4/6, so impossible

"Demo showed me it has at least better gameplay than half the series".

Well I suppose I'm not one to talk since Xenoblade gameplay is leagues above Xenogears and Xenosaga gameplay.