• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

oh poor sweet innocent you

Football can have high level racism. Some countries are known for being especially bad about it

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In some countries there's riots and murder when they lose at football. Racism isn't surprising at all. What is surprising is that this is somehow still acceptable.

I… see. I guess that’s to be expected when it’s county vs. country and there’s an… intense culture around it in Europe, from my limited outsider’s perspective.

Wait, who finds it acceptable? I mean the people doing it sure, but you seem to be implying it’s not just them.

Kill everyone else for experience.

I don’t think that’s quite how Trails works, but even if that were the case, the Sooks% demands  the max amount of recruited characters.

Spoiler

And also I wouldn’t kill Joshua 😛

Edited by Sooks

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh there's advice to Boost Ball? See, i just jumped out of the way (couldn't dash since no lock-on when it's rolling).

For me there was, the words appeared on the screen as I was fighting it, not sure why you didn't see that. Or why the game tells you to do it all, not like they outright told you to flip the arrays on Flaaghra.

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Not to mention they showed up in narrow hallways and Thermal Visor actually kinda makes it harder to see where they are.

On the one hand, I do like that they made it not all enemies glow red-orange-yellow, it's "IRL reasonable" drones wouldn't emit much heat. But on the other, mixing enemies that do and don't show up well on the Thermal Visor could've been very very messy.

I'm was caught happily off guard by the fact I actually sorta liked the Thermal Visor. Seeing still images of the altered perspective, I thought the game would become unplayable due to major eye irritation for me. Yet it wasn't that way at all, Retro knew how to not make it bothersome. 

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Over football? Oh gosh…

The formal term for it is "hooliganism". Sports have attracted behavior like this for centuries, millennia even. Chariot racers in Ancient Rome prayed to the gods for fatal accidents to happen to their rivals.

Sports appeal to humanity's primitive tribal instincts, people form overly serious identities over nothing. And while the formation of humanity into greater units can be good culture, the tribalism of sports can readily turn into the stuff of savage beasts.

Partly, modern nationalism is blame. And as much as humanity has been yearning to become inclusive in the membership of the nation-state, there is still a tendency for them to exclusive, and hence racist once you peel back their outermost layer.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_4903.png

Time to use this as a reaction image for when people disagree with me and i can't come up with a proper comeback.

I was going to criticize her outfit, but on second thought, I don't think it qualifies as an outfit.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I… see. I guess that’s to be expected when it’s county vs. country and there’s an… intense culture around it in Europe, from my limited outsider’s perspective.

It's fucking dumb, that's what it is. Dumb, and dangerous.

Wait, who finds it acceptable? I mean the people doing it sure, but you seem to be implying it’s not just them.

I mean, if disturbances consistently occur whenever there's a football competition, measures should probably be taken, instead of brushing it off as a fact of life. But, such is humanity, I guess. I suppose I just don't see what's so amazing about watching other people kick balls.

...Not to mention the fact that they earn millions for kicking them balls, while scientists get peanuts to do their extremely vital work to mankind.

If you can't tell, I fucking despise the culture around this shitty sport that there is in my country. It's not the only sport where it happens, but it's definitely the biggest.

I don’t think that’s quite how Trails works, but even if that were the case, the Sooks% demands  the max amount of recruited characters.

Kill everyone else.

For experience.

Sooks.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For me there was, the words appeared on the screen as I was fighting it, not sure why you didn't see that.

I know i scanned it but i might've just not read that part.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I was going to criticize her outfit, but on second thought, I don't think it qualifies as an outfit.

The other characters didn't think it qualified as an outfit either when she showed up for the first time.

Screenshot_4676.png

And one of them was really excited about it

Screenshot_4677.png

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Acacia Sgt looks like an SRW might be getting localized for the first time in a long time.

It shows up on mine too. Well now...

Don Ramon GIFs | Tenor

Never thought I'd see the day.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

No Maya, don't encourage him.

I mean, she already pulled that stunt with Victor Kudo. Granted, it had an actual purpose, but still.

I wish a good night to all those who meet their deadlines.

Hmm, this is interesting.

The first picture on the Steam page shows Combattler V's Super Electromagnetic Yo-yo Attack, labeled as such on the text box. Thing is, in the English PV1 video it was labeled as Super EM Yo-yo. Is this gonna be general, a fix/tweak to be more presentable overseas, or is the world-wide English script gonna be different from the one SEA will get? HMM...

Heck, the video on Steam is from PV1, complete with EM instead of Electromagnetic. Huh!?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I know i scanned it but i might've just not read that part.

-It didn't appear as part of the scan though, the words appeared on the screen as it was rolling around, that's why it was odd.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It shows up on mine too. Well now...

Don Ramon GIFs | Tenor

Never thought I'd see the day.

A combination of track name and the patina of the tune made me think it a good way of possibly celebrating the potential moment. 

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A combination of track name and the patina of the tune made me think it a good way of possibly celebrating the potential moment. 

No no no, don't jinx it.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/898750/Super_Robot_Wars_30/

It's right there on Steam. I can see it priced in my country's currency. This ain't no dream. This isn't gonna be taken away!

I made a thread about it, hehe. If you have some input feel free to put it there.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

NOOOO NOT THE FOG BOSSES AGAIN NOOO

Well, I know how they work this time, so I should be fine. Hopefully.

Edited by Sooks

Aaand that boss battle was also extremely easy. I know I jinx the final boss every time I say that, but well, it’s true.

Edited by Sooks

I think I’ll go ahead and knock the next tower out right now since I took a bit of a break in between actually doing Sapphirl tower and fighting the boss. And next up is

Spoiler

Renne…

well, no one other than usual is forced this time. But because it’s her that we’re going to face, I want to bring Tita along since she has a connection to her, like I did with the other three and who they were connected to.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I think the next one will do you in and you will have alot of trouble

…or not. Trouble enough that bringing Tita is a horrible idea?

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

…or not. Trouble enough that bringing Tita is a horrible idea?

i will say it like this

This is the battle i always say Kloe had to revive my Party like 5 times in

Edited by Shrimperor