Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And cannot capture Kumagera, Nichol, Zhara, Senno and Candace.

I’m not even gonna get the paralogues that Nichol, Zhara and Candace are in lol.

I’ll probably still be using Niles by the time Kumagera appears, and I might use him. Maybe. I’ll see if there’s room. There’s around a 0% chance of me using Senno though.

Edited by Sooks

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

"Leo, Father is just under the weather, he will recover after we win this war, I believe in him."

"I don't know if you'll feel the same after you see this."

Cut to Garon T-posing on top of his throne

That was the best scene in the entire game. By "game", I mean all of Fates. Nothing compares. I laughed so much that I stopped making sounds and just... sort of choked in my laughter. My belly started hurting and my cheeks went red. My spirit left behind its corporal cage and ascended to a higher plane of reality.

Holy shit. Garon, you're the best. I love you. I want 10 FE games with you as the protagonist.

It was so worth it to play this route just to see that.

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I suppose there's reclassing Fuga (Has Monk) or Gunter. Unfortunately to do the latter he has to marry F!Corrin. Ulgh. Or give Jakob's Friendship support to him come to think of it. And he just can't in Rev.

I actually fully intend to marry Fuga to Protagonist. Mostly because nobody else in the world has ever done so, and Fuga is the only non-generic I intend to use outside of Azura and Orochi, since he's only available in this route. Soooo yeah. I guess it's better than Gunter?

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m not even gonna get the paralogues that Nichol, Zhara and Candace are in lol.

Zhara is great, he's a merc with pass, sol and countermagic. That's a pretty cool skillset. Nichol is basically a slightly worse Camilla, which makes him really good still. Candace has the best design in the game.

I’ll probably still be using Niles by the time Kumagera appears, and I might use him. Maybe. I’ll see if there’s room. There’s around a 0% chance of me using Senno though.

Damnit, man. Why not? Senno is great, he can kill Takumi and appear in signatures.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand then the game gave me an Elise panty shot without warning.

Yep. Any doubts I ever had about the purpose of her character are completely gone now. Elise, kindly ride over to that pack of enemies there and disappear.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"Leo, Father is just under the weather, he will recover after we win this war, I believe in him."

"I don't know if you'll feel the same after you see this."

Cut to Garon T-posing on top of his throne

That was the best scene in the entire game. By "game", I mean all of Fates. Nothing compares. I laughed so much that I stopped making sounds and just... sort of choked in my laughter. My belly started hurting and my cheeks went red. My spirit left behind its corporal cage and ascended to a higher plane of reality.

Holy shit. Garon, you're the best. I love you. I want 10 FE games with you as the protagonist.

It was so worth it to play this route just to see that.

At least someone likes Garon.

Even if it's because of how stupid he looks.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand then the game gave me an Elise panty shot without warning.

Yep. Any doubts I ever had about the purpose of her character are completely gone now. Elise, kindly ride over to that pack of enemies there and disappear.

SHE CAN RECRUIT BENNY WAIT

And yeah, Fates.... Fates is Fates.

Oh yeah, due to my awful mood before I forgot to mention, we suffered a tragic loss. Saburo the archer passed away last map. I let him die because Roderick the outlaw is better than him in most ways. Qui Gon Jin is pretty bad, so he might have to sit on the bench. I do, however, have some newcomers to welcome into the team: Fritz the knight, because I love how generic knights look, and Akihiro the onmyoji, who is here because I want more healers than just Suzume.

And now, it's on to Conquest chapter 10 but worse. Let's see what happens!

Just now, Dayni said:

At least someone likes Garon.

Even if it's because of how stupid he looks.

It was fucking amazing. Xander is just beginning to harbor doubts, and at that exact time Garon just randomly decides to stand up on his throne, make a dumb pose and start ranting at the air about how he wants the entire world to burn, Nohr and all, for absolutely no fucking reason.

You can't even argue that he thought he was alone or something. Xander and Leo were standing right in front of him, and he was fully aware of their presence, because when Xander tried to talk to him, Garon stopped his speech and got mad at him for interrupting... whatever the hell he was doing. He even demanded that he listen! Like he was supposed to cheer and go "yeeeaaaah let's burn Nohr to the ground!"

10/10 best scene I've seen all year.

Just now, Dayni said:

SHE CAN RECRUIT BENNY WAIT

And yeah, Fates.... Fates is Fates.

I mean, who cares? I like Benny, but in this run he cannot be used, so he's more useful as experience for one of my generics.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Zhara is great, he's a merc with pass, sol and countermagic. That's a pretty cool skillset. Nichol is basically a slightly worse Camilla, which makes him really good still. Candace has the best design in the game.

Tell Zhara that Laslow is boring and his daughter is okay.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And now, it's on to Conquest chapter 10 but worse. Let's see what happens!

If you want Charlotte to survive, you need to deploy Elise and have her talk to Charlotte.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It was fucking amazing. Xander is just beginning to harbor doubts, and at that exact time Garon just randomly decides to stand up on his throne, make a dumb pose and start ranting at the air about how he wants the entire world to burn, Nohr and all, for absolutely no fucking reason.

You can't even argue that he thought he was alone or something. Xander and Leo were standing right in front of him, and he was fully aware of their presence, because when Xander tried to talk to him, Garon stopped his speech and got mad at him for interrupting... whatever the hell he was doing. He even demanded that he listen! Like he was supposed to cheer and go "yeeeaaaah let's burn Nohr to the ground!"

Like everything else in Fates, the answer is because Anankos.

Okay, time to reach the end of Another Eden's current storyline ending point. Just one chapter away. So one big dungeon away. Though in the meantime...

Been waiting weeks for this, heh.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Tell Zhara that Laslow is boring and his daughter is okay.

Coward.

If you want Charlotte to survive, you need to deploy Elise and have her talk to Charlotte.

Meh. This is a non-canon route anyway. She can join Izana and Scarlet alongside Benny in the club of Good Character Forsaken By Revelation. Elise only retreats, so she doesn't join it. Piece of shit...

Does this mean I like Anankos? Dayni's going to leave again out of sheer disgust at me

Elise: “Oh wow, there’s something weird here. Consider it a present from me!”

”You got Stick”.

Thanks Elise, that was a really high effort present.

I forgot to mention this, but I’ve been to the lottery shop 4 times this run and I got a silver prize every single time. I don’t know exactly how rare that is, but I usually get 400 bronzes, a couple silvers and 1 gold every play through.

I had to see this, so should you.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You'd have to ask how he managed to not do this before or during Conquest.

So transparent it's amazing he isn't seethrough.

(Jelly Garon would be sicker than Gooron)

The really bad villain.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Does this mean I like Anankos? Dayni's going to leave again out of sheer disgust at me

How you think I responded:

47c.jpg

(I type in disgusting and FE is one of the first tags. Good job everyone!)

My actual immediate response:

tenor.gif

Ah no. I'm just going to think lesser of you /s

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Okay, time to reach the end of Another Eden's current storyline ending point. Just one chapter away. So one big dungeon away. Though in the meantime...

Been waiting weeks for this, heh.

I'm confused. Are you linking yourself here?

I forgot to mention this, but I’ve been to the lottery shop 4 times this run and I got a silver prize every single time. I don’t know exactly how rare that is, but I usually get 400 bronzes, a couple silvers and 1 gold every play through.

I've never gotten a gold. Ever.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've never gotten a gold. Ever.

Across all four play throughs (although I guess your Revelation one still has quite a bit of time left)? I usually get about one per play through. You don’t get anything super good from gold anyway.

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Across all four play throughs (although I guess your Revelation one still has quite a bit of time left)?

Yep. Never. To be fair, though, I usually never bother with the lottery that much. I think I must've done like, a total of five rolls on a level 3 lottery.

Isn’t Haitaka supposed to have good growths? His first level and he got strength and res. Not looking great, but strength is appreciated.

Just now, Sooks said:

Isn’t Haitaka supposed to have good growths? His first level and he got strength and res. Not looking great, but strength is appreciated.

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
55% 65% 5% 60% 60% 20% 45% 35%

You somehow managed to hit one of his lowest growths... and nothing else. Fantastic.

I have some choice words for myself right now, but they're the kind that nobody wants to read, so I'll just not write them down.

Suffice to say, I'd love to punch myself in the face right now. It was going so fucking well until I made the same mistake I have made like 20 thousand times, and I'll keep making it because I have chewing gum for brains.

...I'll just go have dinner before I get even angrier than I was earlier.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

I have to do it.

I cannot be defeated by simple bonking!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Where do you find these things?

Shrimpy's favorite manga, Prisma Illya.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Elise, kindly ride over to that pack of enemies there and disappear.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have some choice words for myself right now, but they're the kind that nobody wants to read, so I'll just not write them down.

I'm always here to listen, Rooben.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Suffice to say, I'd love to punch myself in the face right now. It was going so fucking well until I made the same mistake I have made like 20 thousand times, and I'll keep making it because I have chewing gum for brains.

What happened this time? Azura died again?

Mozu’s lack of strength levels is really starting to worry me.

31 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don’t know if this what you meant but I’m also here to listen.