Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Sonic Mania is very fun. I don't really have a whole lot to say here. Visually, it's great, musically, it's great (Metallic Madness 1 best song), it controls great. Only thing that's very cringe about the game is if you game over because doing so makes you redo the whole Zone instead of just the Act and i don't know why they thought that was ok for a game that came out in 2017.

But other than that, game's fantastic.

9/10

Me not getting it on sale recently.

6 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Today the very final Evangelion movie was released in English, 14 years after the first one came out in Japan and 9 years after the previous one, but I haven't watched it yet. I wanted to rewatch the previous three movies first but thought it was too much to watch all four in one day, so I'll watch the last after work tomorrow. It's two and a half hours long (making it one of the longest animated films ever) so it better have exposition dumps for three movies' worth of mysteries!

So End of Evangelion wasn't the end?

Really.png.069d524055d01bc45043756e319c5038.png

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Evening. Seems no activity tonight thanks to.... big influx of guests.

But there was no FEH channel.

Hmm.

(Speaking of, you bringing it up made me think about it and so I checked refines. Turns out Fin actually got a good one, but it's too late for me to return to the game. For the best frankly.)

• Replies 177k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Is the forum loading really slowly for anyone else or is it just me? Just the forum, the main Serenes site and everything else on the internet is loading just fine.

12 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Unforgivable, simply treacherous!

Damnit, Cosmo...!

8 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Memeing 3H now Ruben?

Sure. That line is like, the only part of the game I don't hate aside from Hanneman, Ignatz and Leonie.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Come now, he'd never do that. I'm sure he's think more of Edward the Black Prince's murder of 3000 innocent French urbanites who had absolutely nothing to do with their archbishop's decision to betray England.

...Or that. Yes, let's go with that.

8 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I will play it to see if it's really bad.

Go ahead then, ignore everything I just said and assume it's bad, why won't you. Grrrr grumble grumble grrrr angery Ruben noises...

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Is the forum loading really slowly for anyone else or is it just me? Just the forum, the main Serenes site and everything else on the internet is loading just fine.

You're not alone.

Seems like it's related to the massive increase in guests on the site.

I'm wondering what's the cause of that issue.

56 minutes ago, Dayni said:

You're not alone.

Seems like it's related to the massive increase in guests on the site.

I'm wondering what's the cause of that issue.

Sounds like some dickhead using bots to screw with the site for... some reason.

How strange. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Come now, he'd never do that. I'm sure he's think more of Edward the Black Prince's murder of 3000 innocent French urbanites who had absolutely nothing to do with their archbishop's decision to betray England.

At least they weren't stuck in a ravine, between allies who won't let them in and enemies who won't let them pass, starving to the point of eating human corpses. And when finally the few skeletal survivors are given food, they eat too much for their weakened systems, and so die.

That was... oddly specific.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Go ahead then, ignore everything I just said and assume it's bad

I didn't ignore you nor assume it was bad, I was just weighing in all opinions.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sure. That line is like, the only part of the game I don't hate aside from Hanneman, Ignatz and Leonie.

Then I hope you'll thank me after killing them all.

https://i.redd.it/9my92930dvr61.jpg

Why do you like Ignatz anyway?

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

So End of Evangelion wasn't the end?

Really.png.069d524055d01bc45043756e319c5038.png

The End of Evangelion was the finale of the original series (or one of the finales at any rate), but the movies I'm talking about are more-or-less a reboot.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

I didn't even get it on sale, it was just sitting in my library for years after a friend bought it for me.

It is on sale for $2 tho. Very worth the price.

Where?

It was a week or two ago on Steam, but not right now. It just finished a Switch sale which was still more expensive.

10 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

The End of Evangelion was the finale of the original series (or one of the finales at any rate), but the movies I'm talking about are more-or-less a reboot.

So this is the End of End of Evangelion?

37 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

https://i.redd.it/9my92930dvr61.jpg

Why the poop?

1 hour ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I didn't ignore you nor assume it was bad, I was just weighing in all opinions.

I was joking. Why does nobody ever realize when I'm joking?

1 hour ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Why do you like Ignatz anyway?

The post timeskip design. Man rocks that cape. It's also neat to see a FE character with glasses. And he's just generally a good guy. Maybe not the game's deepest character, but at least he doesn't make me angry.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

Why the poop?

Armin is handing it over to Eren, signaling Eren's character assassination and the ending of the work.

It's actually a seashell

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I was joking. Why does nobody ever realize when I'm joking?

Well, it's very difficult to understand sarcasm on the internet, as we can't notice differences in mannerisms and tone of voice. I myself looked like an asshole because I said a lot of things in a sarcastic way but others understood literally.

Edited by Ghost_06_

Man, while replaying Until Dawn I noticed that the characters drops some witty lines as foreshadowing. Neat.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Damnit, Cosmo...!

What'd I do wrong this time?!

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nope, its slow af for me as well.

We broke another most online record over... nothing. Guest count is getting lower now, at least.

Interesting, dips below 3000 and website has speed up back to normal.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So, I may have ran into a pretty hard wall with Neo TWEWY (Spoilers duh).

Spoiler

Holy shit Iris Cantus (W3D2 for those who know something I don't) is terrifying. She starts off with a big barrier of poisonous shuriken which of course poison if you get hit, I got used to attacking with range to break them despite the fact she'll fly around and hurt you if you get touched by her (and of course poisoned). Then she starts using acid rain that crosses the stage and poisons while shooting you from a distance. I ended up pretty low and needed a 300% Groove blast to survive (it heals party HP after dealing damage).

And then, I go to a third of her health, only for her to capture three of my party (OUT OF 5), who she proceeds to walk to one by one and deal massive damage to (I die in two for reference of how bad the situation is). And the characters who are free aren't dealing enough damage to free them. Well fuck. Do you just attack her to stop it instead of breaking your allies free? I don't know.

I've had some rough battles before (mostly trying to deal with multi-reduction chains in Hard), but this phase may have pushed it over the line imo. It could be so worrisome Normal could be too much, I don't know yet.

Edited by Dayni

I just spent an hour gushing about Fates to a friend.

30 minutes were dedicated exclusively to Garon.

Guys, I think Garon might be my favorite character in Fates.

3 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Well, it's very difficult to understand sarcasm on the internet, as we can't notice differences in mannerisms and tone of voice. I myself looked like an asshole because I said a lot of things in a sarcastic way but others understood literally.

Yes, this is true.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

What'd I do wrong this time?!

Everything! Stop blaming me for the Shit Incident!

45 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

How did it take you this long to realize? We all knew.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have failed you Ruben, I have failed you.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How did it take you this long to realize? We all knew.

I always knew. I'm just rather impressed that I managed to spend 30 minutes straight just talking about Garon and all the reasons I love him. I swear I talked to him about all the dumb shit in the story as much as the gameplay. I did talk to him about the gameplay too, though, rest assured. I mean, at the end of the day it's what we're both in it for.

...I also brought up the Silas/Elise support. And I ranted about Leo, obviously. But yeah, overall, nothing but praise for the game.

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I SHOULD'VE KNOWN FATES'S STORY WAS GREAT

RUBEN, KING GARON IS AN INFURIATING CHARACTER

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, HE'S A HILARIOUS CHARACTER

WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST

Swoosh swoosh lightsaber noises

In my defense, I did not like Anankos, he's badly written in a really boring way as opposed to Garon who is the funniest character in the series

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I'm trying to make Ashley as unlikable as possible.

I wish you the best of luck.

That will require her survival though, if she dies there's room to pity her

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That will require her survival though, if she dies there's room to pity her

She will. Everyone will live.