• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Will post a small unit review in a bit before i start endgame

Curious to see how double Leo is gonna go (i'm assuming that's double Takumi's replacement). Leo isn't as much of a threat so...

Ironically the cemetery is not filled with ghouls. If Fallout 3 had the equivalent of New Vegas' Wild Wasteland perk you bet there could've been a couple ghouls here dancing Thriller.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hinoka completed. 11 turns because I’m awesome like that. It was still really good, although somehow I enjoyed Sakura more this play through.

uKOU50G.png

Bowzu > Bowbreaker

QjU9bWo.png

My party for the finale.

Anime Corncob because Hoshido is japan, or something.

Some thoughts:

- While Ryoma and Takumi are way stronger then Xander and Leo, Hinoka is quite a bit weaker then Camilla. Ryoma is really op tho, much stronger then Xander, even if a bit Rng reliant. Sakura needs Shining bow, which i only got thanks to lottery lol

- Hoshidan weapons were mostly meh, imo. Aside from stuff like Dual weapons, Spy Weapons, Calamity Gate, Horse Scroll and Guard Naginata, i find myself prefering the Nohrian shop. Sure Buyable rescue is nice, but man did i miss Freeze and entrap.

- No good Axe users bruh. Also severe lack of mages. And the cool Lance units you get would really have liked to get access to stuff like Javelin and Spear instead of Bolt Naginata

- Cast generally much more imbalanced than Nohr with many clear useless units. That isn't the case with the Nohr cast

- Hoshidan Classes seem to be much more rng reliant then Nohrian counterpart. Much more proc skills, for example. Also Swordmasters, which you get quite a few of, are Evasion Masters. Not that you can't get access to the classes in vanilla Conquest, but usually needs alot of seals and work and stuff.

- Spear Masters being tanky with double seal make Armor knights look even more pathetic heh. Guard Naginata Oboro tanking, nerfing then double attacking on player phase helped quite a bit later on.

- Kid paralogues are quite a bit more boring then their Nohrian counterpart, and were mostly massive exp grinding spots with little else in rewards.

- Did i mention that Ryoma is op?

Anyway Finale time!

Edited by Shrimperor

OMG, I just got a legit jump scare.

It quaked, 2.4 Richter scale, but the epicenter was right here in the city outskirts. Pretty much the entire city heard the quake go off, with a loud bang. Sheesh...

I mean, the quake itself is part of the course over here. The only surprise was it going off so close, thus actually hearing it. That was certainly new. Right now no aftershocks of note.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

I hadn't gotten to at the time (I had to get the key off someone else because I has W2), then I kinda went down the long slope of 3DS pokemon leading me to a pessimism about the series as well as getting into FE. What's on that cart right now doesn't help matters (someone else's playthrough). But yeah that'd certainly be a reason to go back. Does it do more with movesets as well, not just levels?

More levels, moves, items, better A.I. and level curve. B2W2 are the best designed Pokémon games.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

(Think I wouldn't notice smh)

It was just a pun, Dayni.

Well, with that scare past, back to Fallout 3. Time to pay a visit to Mama Dolce's, full of Chinese ghouls. I see even in 2077 the calls were coming from inside the house.

I like how Mama Dolce's has a seemingly inaccesible walkway, but you can reach it by dropping off from the walkway higher up. It has two doors leading into... nothing. They literally just have the walls behind them. There's not even Chinese remnants up there so the walkway is just... there. Ah well.

Well, I'm done with Arlington, now off to Falls Church. But that will be for next time.

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How?? Mine has been high, but never that high, I don’t think.

- I really hate this map

- i use half my army to trap saizo in the starting room because i want the speedwing

- It's one of 2 maps in Conquest i really hate, the other being fox hell

- facing so many ninjas is annoying

- i hate it so much it usually makes me stop playing for a bit

- i usually just Calamity Gate Corncob and a groupl of 2-3 elites + a few weaker units i want to get to lvl20 because starting ch18 everyone is promoted

- the traps being only effective on you but not the enemy makes it even more annoying

- tbh this run i spent like 20-30 turns powerlvling Azura for eugenics purposes, but usually my turn count for that map is one of the highest ever

- Fuck that map, no, really, it can burn somewhere

- The Boss is an evasive Ninja.... on a Throne :'D

- did i mention that i really really hate that map and thus just try to solo it instead of playing it legit?

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

6nLR0AB.png

2PbkfTs.png

TgClq4R.png

Yeah these images describe this run pretty well lol. Hana and Hinata Sword dancing through everyone and attacking together

JU9k8f6.png

Usual ninja hell turn count lol

How was the endgame like?

Well I am a bit late to the pokemon music party, but my little Nuzlocke has gotten me to really appreciate

TgClq4R.png

Yeah these images describe this run pretty well lol. Hana and Hinata Sword dancing through everyone and attacking together

Congrats on clearing your Conquest with Birthright characters run! How was endgame?

@Eltosian Kadath

I've got the King's Ring! I'm assuming I'm near endgame, so I think I'll start doing DLC soon. I can't do the Crown of the Old Iron King DLC yet, but I can do Ivory and Sunken.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to finish Heide's Tower of Flame.

Edited by Benice

- I really hate this map

- i use half my army to trap saizo in the starting room because i want the speedwing

- It's one of 2 maps in Conquest i really hate, the other being fox hell

- facing so many ninjas is annoying

- i hate it so much it usually makes me stop playing for a bit

- i usually just Calamity Gate Corncob and a groupl of 2-3 elites + a few weaker units i want to get to lvl20 because starting ch18 everyone is promoted

- the traps being only effective on you but not the enemy makes it even more annoying

- tbh this run i spent like 20-30 turns powerlvling Azura for eugenics purposes, but usually my turn count for that map is one of the highest ever

- Fuck that map, no, really, it can burn somewhere

- The Boss is an evasive Ninja.... on a Throne :'D

- did i mention that i really really hate that map and thus just try to solo it instead of playing it legit?

Your hate for this map matches my hate for Fuga's.

Just now, Benice said:

@Eltosian Kadath

I've got the King's Ring! I'm assuming I'm near endgame, so I think I'll start doing DLC soon.

I almost forgot about this, but if you wait till you get the Ashen Mist Heart, you can get some extra lines from the Memory of the King about the Crowns as you get them (plus you need it to face one of the bosses in the Old Iron Crown DLC).

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

I can't do the Crown of the Old Iron King DLC yet, but I can do Ivory and Sunken.

Do you not have the key yet? You find it by falling into the fiery pits in the Forest of Fallen Giants (just be wary of the flaming salamanders)

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

RIP Ornstein again...

Huh, I guess you faced the Old Dragonslayer rather late into the game.

Also it sounds like you finally met Vendrick... a bit of a story rant will be forthcoming, I just want to get some responses out before the walls of text.

5 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I almost forgot about this, but if you wait till you get the Ashen Mist Heart, you can get some extra lines from the Memory of the King about the Crowns as you get them (plus you need it to face one of the bosses in the Old Iron Crown DLC).

Ok, I'll wait for that.

5 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Do you not have the key yet? You find it by falling into the fiery pits in the Forest of Fallen Giants (just be wary of the flaming salamanders)

That won't kill me?

HOW DID THEY MAKE THE VENDRICK FIGHT AS BAD AS IT IS

Just now, Benice said:

That won't kill me?

Depending on your health, you might need one of the items that reduce fall damage, like the cat ring the cat will sell you, or the Jester's outfit's pants

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

HOW DID THEY MAKE THE VENDRICK FIGHT AS BAD AS IT IS

With each Giant Soul you acquire he becomes weaker and weaker, as they were his bane in life, and moreso in their death. You don't have to face him now (or at all technically), and should probably wait until you have more of them...