Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

38 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This completely ignores that Franz is her recruitment pal, and that a friendly rivalry between the two of them makes more sense if both are riding fast steeds. It also fails to consider Great Knight, which would make perfect sense if she opted to follow in the footsteps of Duessel.

General has no grounding in Amelia's supports. That's a blow no amount of kusarigamaxlance/axe can change that.

And no, General has lame spins for crit animations. Sword!Nomad Trooper is the best in GBA FE, although as FE8 doesn't have that, Hero gets the award instead.

Like fire against ice, I believe the best rivalries are those between opposites, so Amelia showing Franz that even with Low Mov she can be a great unit that fits perfectly. Furthermore, I believe that anyone whirling weapons is the coolest.

/s

40 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Look, both Byleths were complete horseshit and so were the Corrins, on the matter of design. Hair and all, these two are a definite improvement. Can't you at least give me that?

M!Byleth has a cool cape

25 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

49o1p2B.png

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

*cough* out of curiosity, what's chapter 14 like? Asking for a friend.

Reset. Now.

Kira Aishi! (Reworked!) | Wiki | DragonBallZ Amino

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...well. Good news and bad news.

Good news is, I've got a most delicious idea to solve this conundrum.

The bad news is, FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I GOTTA GO BACK TO FORT RIGWALD AGAIN

Why? What happened?

Edited by Punished06

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So as it turns out, move statboosters don't work. And the main thing I wanted with the Fauchard was to alleviate Amelia's awful reach issue. Ephraim's route is tough, she can't afford to be unable to get experience because she can't reach anything.

So, uh...

ERMoQY4P_o.gif

I dunno, I think I maaaaay've gone too far in a few places... Just maybe... maybe one range is enough for this absolute behemoth of a weapon after all...

Is this her smiting those who had her killed early?

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

With that pfp it looks like you're swearing bloody revenge on his murderers.

I am! Down the church and down with those who killed my beloved!!

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes, well, even when you're at the end, you will be unable. Because you failed Amelia.

Perhaps it's a good thing she was killed early, that way the easy route isn't even more easy, you know what I'm saying?

Okay, yeah, no, I've gone completely mad now. And that was way too easy to do, too.

Video coming later.

20 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Is this her smiting those who had her killed early?

Trust me, you do not want to compare yourself to Gheb, of all people.

20 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Perhaps it's a good thing she was killed early, that way the easy route isn't even more easy, you know what I'm saying?

...If you actually do manage to train and use Amelia in Eph's route without supplementary grinding, I will be impressed.

So there's a challenge for you to take up if you want.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, yeah, no, I've gone completely mad now. And that was way too easy to do, too.

And here’s a little something to help ease the pain and usher in the insanity old sport!

Been thinking of playing Conquest again

Which pairings should I go for this time?

27 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

No, I must live with my mistakes, no matter how much they break my heart.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Joshua's the best thing Eirika's route has to offer

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...If you actually do manage to train and use Amelia in Eph's route without supplementary grinding, I will be impressed.

So there's a challenge for you to take up if you want.

Inb4 Ghost Ship claims her

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This completely ignores that Franz is her recruitment pal, and that a friendly rivalry between the two of them makes more sense if both are riding fast steeds. It also fails to consider Great Knight, which would make perfect sense if she opted to follow in the footsteps of Duessel.

General has no grounding in Amelia's supports. That's a blow no amount of kusarigamaxlance/axe can change that.

And no, General has lame spins for crit animations. Sword!Nomad Trooper is the best in GBA FE, although as FE8 doesn't have that, Hero gets the award instead.

Narrative justification to go for the powergaming (well, as power as gaming with Amelia can be) option. Truly the kryptonite for any anti-elitist gamer.

And now that Ping is here everyone can jump for glee and revel in their heinous heresy. As for me? I’ll drink this whisky with gusto and we’ll wait and see!

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

3 minutes ago, ping said:

Wraith, you are not you when you're hungry. Have a cookie.

No you heresy ridden maniac, I don’t want your accursed cookies. I’m simply forlorn that no one else on this thread seems to have any standards. Shrimps-kun probably thinks FE Engage is “peak fiction”, Rubenio is a howling lunatic, and you’re here to complete the trifecta of terror.

7 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

YRcsJ55xMkKuUVRk9kdl7zSKTVHVSxy3d4sq_sqU

Can you feel it Shrimp-kun? The horripilation? The cold dread that your sins are even now eating you from the inside out? Gnaw and biting as you sit there, with a wide blank grin on your face, with little to help you discern if this is the waking world or just another night terror?

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

4 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Can you feel it Shrimp-kun? The horripilation? The cold dread that your sins are even now eating you from the inside out? Gnaw and biting as you sit there, with a wide blank grin on your face, with little to help you discern if this is the waking world or just another night terror?

Man

Sometime i really wanna go full religion on you, but this is funnier

🍿

24 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Nilezura.

Duly noted. Is there something special about it?

11 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

I already did this pairing

Also, I want to make Wyvern Elise paired with Dark Knight Odin

2 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

I already did this pairing

Imouto supremacy is real!

2 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

Also, I want to make Wyvern Elise paired with Dark Knight Odin

Hey that's the one on my current on hold CQ run...

Go Corrin x Anna so we  can have same pairing there as well

1 minute ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

And now that Ping is here everyone can jump for glee and revel in their heinous heresy. As for me? I’ll drink this whisky with gusto and we’ll wait on see!

I'll get on my weird flavour of cider then.

11 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

The lack of the stick is bothersome.

1 minute ago, Punished06 said:

Duly noted. Is there something special about it?

*Shrug

1 minute ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Imagine needing an altar to worship

You’re right, all that blood, bile and sorrow stains even the most hallowed iconography. Isn’t that right Shrimp-kun?

1 minute ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Man, that all sounds like heresy to me

You should know Shrimp-kun, you revel in such degeneracy. I am merely reporting that which wounds my eyes and sickens my stomach.

23 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

You my friend, should write a book.