Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

I'm really busy at the moment, I just stopped by to let you know that Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition is 84% off on Steam!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/47810/Dragon_Age_Origins__Ultimate_Edition/

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Tried Vestaria again.

It crashed when a brigand attacked one of the ships.

I guess I'm going to have to do some fiddling again. Least player combat with enemies worked it's a question of if map animations generally crash or if it's greenies or something.

2 minutes ago, Green06 said:

I'm really busy at the moment, I just stopped by to let you know that Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition is 84% off on Steam!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/47810/Dragon_Age_Origins__Ultimate_Edition/

I have a PS3 to play it with 🙂

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Time for you to Disengage, huh.

proOZn2.png

5 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Apologies for previous discourse @Benice.

No worries!

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Stuff recommended to me/ i am interested in 3F230mo.png

But Dad, you still haven't played LAD...

Omori? Well, it's manageable. Maybe I think I am getting a bit overleveled since I fight every enemy I'm coming across.

Yeah, King Crawler fell easy, thanks to ETA (Emotion Triangle Advantage, gonna call it that from now on, hahaha) Hack Away and Headbutt... okay, reached the Sprout Mole Village. Will stop for tonight there.

Metroid Zero Mission was fun, until it was Mother Brain time and the game pulled out the harshest difficulty spike I think I've ever seen in a video game.

Ah well, the journey continues with Zero Suit soul-piercing eyes Samus.

TcEwr1J.png

Edited by Edelguardiansing

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

The thing is that meeting shot is in an Elusian church so unless Brodia also has one, this has to be after.

Keep in mind the Ivy cutscene is at Brodia Castle and she has likely already taken an Emblem. 

Tl;Dr Elusia is established as an enemy so I don't think the meeting at the church is before the big war.

Ehhh I dunno. I don't expect IntSys to do anything interesting. I still expect trap. "They wanna broker peace, maybe they aren't so bad after all!", then it's a trap.

But then, who really knows. I just want to keep my expectations particularly low in this department.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Omori? Well, it's manageable. Maybe I think I am getting a bit overleveled since I fight every enemy I'm coming across.

Yeah, King Crawler fell easy, thanks to ETA (Emotion Triangle Advantage, gonna call it that from now on, hahaha) Hack Away and Headbutt... okay, reached the Sprout Mole Village. Will stop for tonight there.

Next boss has the music to surpass You Were Wrong. Go Back

56 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Metroid Zero Mission was fun, until it was Mother Brain time and the game pulled out the harshest difficulty spike I think I've ever seen in a video game.

Everything after Mother Brain was the best part of the game for me. Best part of all the metroids I've played, in fact.

38 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Lucina really just went full Xenoblade chain attack

Really is Monolith Emblem, ain't it.

...I'd repeat rhe "release early" wish, but I may have my fix of FE for the meantime, so... Eh.

Coincidence?

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

After a few slightly underwhelming emblems, we're back to the funny shit with Lucina "Power of Friendshit" Lowell.

Holy shit Lucina.

I feel like we heard about this before.

Spoiler

I feel like the real threat is Bond Shield, being able to make all attacks miss is nuts.

Also, supports between characters and Emblems confirmed. Look more like RD support convos though.

Maybe some get longer convos.

20 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Coincidence?

I keep seeing Messi being the only one brought up when this topic comes up. So we're just not acknowledging the rest of Argentina's team that also won the world championship?

Hah, reminds me of that conversation we had with Quetzal a few days ago, about individuals being credited for collective efforts. Or is there domething I'm missing here?

I feel like we heard about this before.

Hide contents

I feel like the real threat is Bond Shield, being able to make all attacks miss is nuts.

Also, supports between characters and Emblems confirmed. Look more like RD support convos though.

Maybe some get longer convos.

Spoiler

Thing is, Emblems are far too impactful and serve far too many functions to have supports that encourage limiting their use to a select few, likely plot important characters. It's best that everyone gets the same kind of RD support so it doesn't feel like any combination is pushed by the game, and I can teach Zelkov tomes in peace.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I keep seeing Messi being the only one brought up when this topic comes up. So we're just not acknowledging the rest of Argentina's team that also won the world championship?

I was bringing it up because it was funny to me. And if we make it a point about team efforts what about Ash's party?

Though true, lest we forget stuff like Emiliano Martinez's goalkeeping. Or Enzo Fernandez, one of their stronger defensive players and acknowledged as young player of the tournament. Or another veteran forward in this squad, Ángel Di Maria who also scored in the final.  Or Dybala, who's apparently waiting for Messi to retire so he can play more.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thing is, Emblems are far too impactful and serve far too many functions to have supports that encourage limiting their use to a select few, likely plot important characters. It's best that everyone gets the same kind of RD support so it doesn't feel like any combination is pushed by the game, and I can teach Zelkov tomes in peace.

Just my observation.

7 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I was bringing it up because it was funny to me. And if we make it a point about team efforts what about Ash's party?

No yeah, I didnt mean it as a criticism towards you. It just reminded me of that conversation because everyone only ever brings up Messi and his dick award. I thought I'd comment on it.

And yeah, the meme creator really should've credited Ash's team, considering all Ash does is stand there and yell attack names while they suffer pain.

7 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Just my observation.

Of course, I was just adding my two cents.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

After a few slightly underwhelming emblems, we're back to the funny shit with Lucina "Power of Friendshit" Lowell.

Holy shit Lucina.

Wait, why is that a bad thing?