• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

You might wanna spoiler tag that before Lightchao sees it because I don’t think he knows you go there in these games.

And I’m still sidequesting, so I haven’t gone there myself, but I’ll probably do that when I figure out what you mean.

But ive already posted plenty of spoilers to the series. Xd

You need to buy the (hamonica I believe it is?) It view one of the events at the end of the game.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

But ive already posted plenty of spoilers to the series. Xd

You need to buy the (hamonica I believe it is?) It view one of the events at the end of the game.

It’ll probably come up in the guide I’m using, but thank you.

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

looks like Toothpaste chan but witch and different hair color combination

Haha, I guess thats fair. Still in think the design is really nice, poppy and friendly!

My family is getting bowled over by this flu that's come in.

Knowing my luck I might be next. And considering extended family are doing stuff the next few days we'll have to see if I can go at all.

2 hours ago, Hectorcopter said:

Update: They sent me home. I might be going to a regular (more than once a week) group thing or something, but nothing is set in stone as of now.

Well, I hope you're alright yourself at the minute.

And that kind of structure to it can be a good thing in and of itself, I'd think the regularity is a good thing.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Had a nice Christmas breakfast, opened presents, and then ate some leftovers for lunch. Among the gifts under the tree for me were.:

• Two-Point Campus. B/c I wanted to venture a little out of my genre comfort zone and loved being in college.
  • 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
  • Live A Live
  • Mario Party Superstars. For the sake of something to play with family.

Neat picks. Play Livealive

I got some D&D books as my brother decided I should do some DM'ing to have the cousins doing more than Werewolf and card games. I don't know if I'll get many of them interested, especially as I'm inexperienced at DM'ing. Here's hoping I get a few opportunities in the new year.

45 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Oof, I can imagine.

I am thankful I got two aethers in the 5 Enemy Phases, because I had it in my head Luna just ignored defence and I didn't trust I could heal Ike enough because I am smart and didn't bring elixers.

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Chocolate with churros is the best way to celebrate... really, anything. But Christmas, in this case.

Are these warm churros being dipped in melted chocolate?

Because that does sound lovely. Course, my exposure to authentic churros seems like zero.

25 minutes ago, Godsmith said:

Why the hell are they always compelled to sing these songs normally at an Earrape audio level?

Merry Christmas!

Welcome besides, how are you?

m1war7kwg48a1.gif

4 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

My family is getting bowled over by this flu that's come in.

Knowing my luck I might be next. And considering extended family are doing stuff the next few days we'll have to see if I can go at all.

Oh boy

take care!

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

More and more join the cult.

I've never played a single Trails game, but for the veeeeeeeery limited impression I get of Estelle makes me think nothing would look out of place if she had a recolor costume that dyed her hair to Xiaomu's.

They are both very genki girls who have zero braincells so yes.

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

DTwkIOD.png

Jill Frizzel.

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The truth is, Tellius doesn't have as much of that not because they're unpopular, but because in those regards everything is overshadowed by Houses and hot waifus.

The real reason is because Ike/Sothe overshadows everything else.