Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I am with you xD

Slight correction: VN did that one amnesiac girl who looks like Kurisu but isn’t her better

But yes

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

They best too!

Everyone best!

Kurisu

Daru

• Replies 177.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

The heck you all, I'm pretty sure you're causing my browser to slow down...

48 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

So I got Victoria 3 for Christmas and I have to say

It so far is the definition of something I know would be really fun if I took the time to learn how to do it but actually learning how to do it is absolute hell.

I know there's some historical strategy game peeps in this thread, but I'm curious if anyone here has played Victoria?

Victoria 2 player here, yo!

ePltk3h.png

*whistling*

Yes, that's Canada with Oregon Country.

Hey I don't know about you, but me and my brother are perfectly described visually as a combination of my father and my mother,

I think I've seen my brother and I compared more to our uncles than parents. It's not like we know much about Jeralt to begin with, specially in terms of family. For all we know, it's like a Greil-Elena situation where Ike got the mother's hair color and Mist the father's. Except Byleth either takes more from their mother or grandparents or what have you.

That is true, and I like how the story talks about it, but It's a very common trope, the whole special powers being passed down through bloodline. I'd love to see more media where there are special powers but all you need to do to get them is train real hard.

Well, usually you have it both ways.

Those special bloodlines don't always just sprout into being. It's usually the result of someone actually putting hard work into it. Even if the end result is that they have a powerful being recognize their exploits to be granted power. As in, quite a lot of FE's legendary figures. Then it's the present-day descendants that get to flaunt or continue honing it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So do I, this is going to be the least forgettable Anna for me and it's not even a competition.

I hope she is just completely unhinged in her capitalist ways.

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

RI0htI0.png

Enjeji design Tier list

zQqRVWi.png

In comparison with other FEs

Why did you repeat almost the same tierlist?

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Honestly

All of A tier to S tier as a correction. I love the Designs that much lol

Only the ones in D Tier and the WIDE boys i reallly don't vibe with kek

Ah.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

RIP

😞

What happened? Like were the latest titles really selling that poorly?

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

On video games, things have relented a little recently after very real fears that the domestic market was doomed to die under severe regulation

Yeah that's why i was wondering if they loosened up like at least 1%. Which i suppose they did cause they allowed this to be made

The_Great_Wall_(film).png

despite white man staring in a fictional ancient Chinese story, it is actually a Chinese production (well it's a co-production with USA) and when news outlets rated it poorly, the CCP attacked them and said their low scores hurt China's film industry.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Ah, I getcha.

L1IcntL.jpg

I still question the point of this anime. Because on one hand, i like other mediums expanding on events on the world. On the other hand, the games went into too much detail!

Take Star Wars. When the original film came out, you hear about the Clone Wars. And nobody knew what the fuck it was (pre-Prequels EU is very funny to look at). Then the Prequels come out and we get the Clone Wars but only the start and the end of it. We don't really know what happened during it.....but now we do thanks to two shows (even if only one of them is canon). 

We know in great detail what the fuck happened in the Northern War. Only positive i can think of is we actually get to see North Ambria i suppose.

49 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I'd love to see more media where there are special powers but all you need to do to get them is train real hard.

45 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

GigaBash is a kaiju brawler that recently got Godzilla DLC. It even expands beyond the usual subjects of Godzilla crossovers; Gigan and Destoroyah aren't obscure among kaiju fans, but they usually aren't the first Godzilla monsters to show up.

I've seen this yes. Planning on getting it next year.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Like were the latest titles really selling that poorly?

Nothing really took of after Steins;Gate/0 (as every other one had a super sucky adaptation, while S;G has the best adaptation in VN adaptation history)

Also very poor management. Very poor one it seems.

Big news: I have a Steam Deck

I haven't actually played on it much, but I've been having fun(?) messing around to get random games working.

Official Steam games are usually easy, but I've also managed to get the Geofront Trails From Zero translation working, plus Battle Moon Wars. Not that I expect anyone here to know what that is.

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Jo another one?

I've played it a few times already.

...somehow still haven't managed to get the last bonus level, because on my last playthrough I forgot getting all the masteries was a requirement for that until i was to far into it.

And for some reason I still decided to get the True Assassin mastery.

3 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

because on my last playthrough I forgot getting all the masteries was a requirement for that until i was to far into it.

And i am stuck on a level trying to get that and failing by a few 100 HP or so.

The one with Mahou Shoujo Rin and Arc clearing the Map in 7 turns. Fuck that one.

Got every other one so far tho

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

FklUe1oWAAEZi9D?format=jpg&name=large

So apparently there's this copium for Kalos DLC just because it looks like one bit of Paldea can connect to Kalos. I wouldn't mind that because there's this pet peeve i have with the Pokemon regions where they just kinda extend forever and it's never really touched on.

JohtoMap.png

Johto and by extension Kanto goes on forever to the north (with Johto going on forever to the west)

Hoenn_ORAS.png

Hoenn......is actually contained

Sinnoh_BDSP_artwork.png

Sinnoh goes on forever to the west, north and south

Unova_B2W2_alt.png

Unova is where this trend really begins grinding my gears lol. What lies beyond?!

Kalos, as posted before, might connect to Paldea but then there's a railway that just goes off into nowhere on the northeast.

1200px-Alola_USUM_artwork.png

Alola is contained by design.

Galar_artwork.png

Galar extends forever to the bottom but i think in this case, it's easy to make the argument that it ends there.

and of course Paldea has it's northeastern corner obscured.

They are all obviously based on real world areas, so it isn't all that big of mystery what lies beyond...

4 hours ago, Green06 said:

>"Sword and Shield will totally have a Kalos DLC, there's no way Gamefreak will miss this chance!"

>"Scarlet and Violet will totally have a Kalos DLC, there's no way Gamefreak will miss this chance!"

You are here. Next gen will be based on Germany and you'll cope all the same.

Given the way Kalos was cheated, given no third game, no extra game pair, or even DLC, they do kinda deserve something.

Kalos is a bit of a tragedy, as it had so much going for it, with less issues than the original Diamond and Pearl had, but never got that extra version(s) to polish it up into something as memorable as Platinum.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All toasters toast toast?

What are you talking about, if you toasted toast you would burn it, clear the the toasters are toasting bread 😛  (too pedantic I know)

58 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

NBOyiAp.jpg

I like how these three have better chemistry with each other than they do with the main character.

They do all already know each-other (and have personalities...). Hard to have chemistry with a mute stranger.

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

SaRb4Kp.jpg

Do you think fictional moms get their own separate afterlife?

Wait until you play through FE7 and meet the mom who lived.

KOFkEjO.jpg

"The lack of personality"

...LOL

VyZ49AP.jpg

Omg he's just like me fr 😭

No but seriously, Linhardt is such a mood.

That is like the most basic description of a nerdy kid...so of course most of us relate to him a bit 😛

x3ZZ5eG.jpg

Petra listen to me, I know it may seem like I'm a massive Edelgard simp but the truth is that the only reason I joined this group was to help you escape, you have to get out of this school, they're trying to colonize you, do not settle to being a vassal state to the white woman, you have to get the fuck out of her right now, oh god oh fu-

Oh this is going to fun to watch isn't it.

h4V2z7O.jpg

I see Fire Emblem's continued obsession with bloodlines has reached it's natural conclusion.

You haven't even gotten to Genealogy of the Holy War, with its Holy Blood...

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well... I did it.

Could've done it a week ago, but I've just sort of been putting it off. It's out there now.

I am usually not the kind of person to play FE hacks, but I will put this one on my to do list, although I have a fair backlog of games (and books thanks to Christmas) to get through, so it could take a while before I get to it. Perhaps I will try an ironman LP of it...eventually, I still have to finish up my Vestaria Saga one (I do have the next chapter completed, I just haven't found the time for the writeup during the holiday season...)

Why is this movie so bad?

Poupa 70% em Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End no Steam

What went wrong after Dead Man's Chest? Why did they make Beckett throw in the towel in such a ridiculous way? There were still 1000 ships against only the Pearl and the Dutchman.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Correct because I enjoy seeing them on screen and I think they are neat

Just wait until Gray tries to use Iced Shell again for the 194750653th time

2 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Given the way Kalos was cheated, given no third game, no extra game pair, or even DLC, they do kinda deserve something.

Kalos is a bit of a tragedy, as it had so much going for it, with less issues than the original Diamond and Pearl had, but never got that extra version(s) to polish it up into something as memorable as Platinum.

There should be Kalos DLC just so that they can bring back Mega Evolution and actually have the based gimmick return.

24 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

New Iceberg

2CIWuAJ.png

The old one

>Play Gunvolt 

TRUE

6 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Why is this movie so bad?

Poupa 70% em Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End no Steam

I can't believe i'm seeing At World's End slander for the first time.

Oh, also, I've been playing Tear of Vermillion. The PSP remake, specifically.

The translation is...well, I've heard it's par for the course for Bandai.

But I've been really enjoying the story. I'm enjoying spotting the things that influenced Trails, but the story is really resonating with me in a way that Prophecy didn't. Not that I didn't like Prophecy, mind you.

The less said about the gameplay, the better, though.

Edited by Robert Stewart