Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Loliko said:

Don't worry , babying units is something I love doing.

Wolt meme.png

That's the right mindset. One just has to believe in the bad unit, and the bad unit might just prove everybody wrong. I've seen it happen countless times.

1 minute ago, Loliko said:

I don't see the problem , it only took me 12 turns for Lot to land that 35% hit/32% crit kill on Legance. It just gives more time to build supports :]

And thank you !

Ahh, killing Legance with Lot... that gives me good memories. 100 turns it took me. FE6 is such a silly game.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

27 minutes ago, Loliko said:

Don't worry , babying units is something I love doing

The babying units part isn't what I'm warning about. It's the fact that Binding Blade is, to be blunt, a very bad game in general. Its map design makes Gaiden's look good.

Edited by Shadow Mir

5 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Biden stopping the villains by dimension hopping like:

Then he goes Dark Brandon on Loptyr and vanquishes him for good.

Context?

Who woke up groggy in the chamber and chose violence?

If I recall, think it had to do with the fact a backroom deal was finally reached between McCarthy and the Far-Right Caucus. Apparently Matt Gaetz was promised a commission spot that was already being eyed or promised to the other representative, hence why he approached him with a clear enough intent that he had to be held back and restrained.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Spoiler alert. The doomers are always, always, unfortunately right.

2 hours ago, Loliko said:

Teehee. Did I do it right ?

I'm fairly new here , was lurking around the engage forums and noticed this funny topic so I decided to hop in.

Oh hey, hello there. Welcome aboard!

5 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Who's marginalised?

The Red Army, the Southern Planters, and the Industrialists. None of them have done anything significant since the Civil War but the Red Army is apparently affiliated with the Silver Legion which is absolutely horrifying and I have no idea how to get the army on my side.

Also the fascist party is lead by a black woman which I think is a perfect example of how crazy things can get in this game if the right series of events play out.

3 hours ago, Loliko said:

I'm fairly new here , was lurking around the engage forums and noticed this funny topic so I decided to hop in.

Ma'alob k'íin! Welcome my friend to chaos and bliss and everything in between

Did you know that in terms of human hydration, water is the most compatible? This is because humans are composed of roughly 70% water. In fact, the main ingredient in most other liquids humans consume such as juice, alcohol, and soda! On top of the fact that pure water is tasteless, meaning you can put artificial flavors in it or a slice of lemon or cucumber to still enjoy a little something with your watery goodness.

2 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Did you know that in terms of human hydration, water is the most compatible? This is because humans are composed of roughly 70% water. In fact, the main ingredient in most other liquids humans consume such as juice, alcohol, and soda! On top of the fact that pure water is tasteless, meaning you can put artificial flavors in it or a slice of lemon or cucumber to still enjoy a little something with your watery goodness.

I like how there's a pinned mod comment threatening bans for any talk of the copypasta, and still 90% of the comments are about the copypasta. This pokemon is ruined forever.

"Looks like that got me past the initial barrier, at least..."

(Lloyd Bannings wants to know your location)

Let's hope Armagon's future spouse doesn't want this at their wedding.

16 hours ago, Armagon said:

Since you unlocked it and assuming you watched his prologue

Even when I'm wrong, I'm still right.

Though having played Gouto's prologue

Spoiler

It turns out the Chihiro who is Miura's younger sister is Morimura's clone, not her younger self like I thought (and thus she isn't related to Miura). So is Iori Morimura's younger self, or is she baby Chihiro's older self? It boggles the mind a tad.

The main villain(?) seems to be Gouto's future self, which is a good reason for Gouto's route to be saved for last if it has many endgame revelations.

15 hours ago, Armagon said:

Because of the whole investing mechanic, i'm curious as to how exactly the story here is paced. And how many chapters there are total.

Since there are no split routes this time I'd guess there are around 30 chapters, give or take a few. That would give enough time to revisit each nation, and to get to wherever the final battle takes place.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's the right mindset. One just has to believe in the bad unit, and the bad unit might just prove everybody wrong. I've seen it happen countless times.

Ahh, killing Legance with Lot... that gives me good memories. 100 turns it took me. FE6 is such a silly game.

They are no bad units , only bad players. Believe in that 20% speed growth , believe in it !

I think what makes it very funny is how much build up there is in the axe fighter swing animation. Only for him to miss and awkwardly walk back to reposition. 

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

The babying units part isn't what I'm warning about. It's the fact that Binding Blade is, to be blunt, a very bad game in general. Its map design makes Gaiden's look good.

Oh yeah I get what you're saying , there's a lot of cruel maps and they're all very big. But I do think there's some cool stuff in there , and I went in prepared. I'm sure starting with FE7 would have been a much better introduction to the GBA titles lol

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I like how there's a pinned mod comment threatening bans for any talk of the copypasta, and still 90% of the comments are about the copypasta. This pokemon is ruined forever.

Being a Pokemon fan must be tough if you were ever a fan of Vaporeon, Gardevoir or Lucario.

31 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Happens even on unrelated subs

https://i.redd.it/ijmlffzshyt91.png

20 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

(Lloyd Bannings wants to know your location)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fky8SJFXEAA2-g9?format=jpg&name=900x900

17 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Being a Pokemon fan must be tough

FTFY

I must say, I am seriously disappointed in the lack of Vandad in Engage's intro cutscene.

Oh God is it "Ruben worries the old man will be a traitor" o'clock?!

26 minutes ago, Loliko said:

They are no bad units , only bad players. Believe in that 20% speed growth , believe in it !

He'll get speed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany second now. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaany second now...

See? Speed! No, wait, that's skill...

I think what makes it very funny is how much build up there is in the axe fighter swing animation. Only for him to miss and awkwardly walk back to reposition. 

The GBA fighter animation is pretty funny in general. I love how they just spring up into the air and stay there frozen while the enemy HP depletes.

Oh yeah I get what you're saying , there's a lot of cruel maps and they're all very big. But I do think there's some cool stuff in there , and I went in prepared. I'm sure starting with FE7 would have been a much better introduction to the GBA titles lol

Well, it depends who you ask. I, for one, would tell you FE6 is the best of the GBAFEs. Mostly because 8's difficulty drags it down. There is nothing good about 7. But, ultimately, it's up to you to play 'em all and see how you like them, personally!

4 hours ago, Loliko said:

Welcome!

3 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Going back to YGO,

I think you're the only one in this discussion that knows anything about YGO.

...Or maybe I'm the only one who doesn't, but I don't get the comparisons.

That's the obvious flaw with highly specific counterplay; it falls victim to crippling overspecialization, being dead on arrival if you do not run into what it was designated to counter. 

And I would argue that Terastillization allows diversification for this.

, and this wasn't the last time it caused trouble in competitive play. . .

For the record, I agree with you on those strats being uncompetitive, because yeah, they just make the game extremely dull- I started Showdown after the Assist thing was banned, but Baton Pass sucks to deal with too.

I don't see your overall point, though, since Terastillization has a lot of counters from a lot of Pokemon.

. It being extremely toxic and pissing people off didn't help.

This. Some strats are not fun because they reduce the game to countering a single meta strategy that really can't be overcome properly, or are just really frustrating because no amount of skill actually does anything to stop them.

I don't think this is the case for tera-typing, since there are quite a few counters to everything (except Shedinja, it seems), and it does not reduce the game to a single meta strategy or team: I do just fine in OU with my team that's using five RU 'mons and one UU 'mon, and I've never been walled by any tera-type at this point.

m currently playing through FE6 Normal mode

Slay

couldn't find a save with hard mode

If you need one, I do have a bunch on my computer I can send!

'Morning!