• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

you didn't like it?

No, it was alright. Perhaps a bit basic for that style of gameplay if anything. (It reminds me of Kingdom Hearts, just less flexible)

I'm still enjoying Celceta. I'm at 94% map completion, though that doesn't take dungeons into consideration I've noticed. I'm noticing some empty space in the big rectangle of the world map that shall go unfilled as a result, a little sad.

So late into the game, I think I can reasonably say that I don't see how fans would rank this among the worst Ys has to offer. It feels like a general, gradual improvement over Seven to me, or at least a pluses & minuses equal. It has been less than a year since I played Seven, yet I've largely forgotten that game.

I think I need to reequip a couple of the characters though. I'm at the Mt. Vesuvio boss battle, and I think it's finally I'm forced to buy new weapons and armor, I saw the kinda-high price of stuff when the game started, and then the forging system (which I haven't once used either), and I've bought basically no equipment since the game began, only using what chests have -rarely- been giving me. Adol and Karna will have their attack stats doubled once I purchase the latest stuff for them ...although maybe I should hold off? As the item records show there are two yet better weapons for Karna -although will either be buyable? Normal difficulty must be easy indeed if I can get away with skimping on equipment like this for the vast majority of the game.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

and people are freaking out and it's so damn fun to wattttttttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh XD

And now I understand how the German language gave us the phrase "schadenfreude".😛

Which, while in principle I see as a sinful thing, is perfectly fine and human kept in-check and relegated to silly things. So- you're fine, keep eating 🍿.😄

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

We have among the best doctors in the world (this isn't an American myth, we actually do)

I heard once or twice years ago that ours might be less overworked as well. That universal healthcare might result in greater workloads and greater burnout, for less reward per patient, creating some kind to some degree of a doctor shortage because there isn't enough financial incentive to go into the field (would it be not realistic to assume every doctor is willing to be a total saint?). I think this might have been specifically referring to the Taiwanese healthcare system.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

The sheer cost of that legit sent me into a panic attack. No exaggerating, I got dizzy, lost feeling in my arms and legs, lips paled. There's payment plans of course but it was just.....too much for me to process. I don't even know how much the root canal is gonna cost, I just got prices for the crown itself. 

This happened in the lobby, so I was immediately supported by my mom as well as the doctors who came out. They helped me regain composure so I'm thankful for that.

Oh dear...

I hope it all works out.

At least the only cost is money? I mean, not having enough money is a problem, but at least once the canal is done, you'll be resolved on dental health? This isn't like cancer chemotherapy where someone gets it, yet the underlying problem and its health effects remains, and even worse they'll need further treatments that cost yet more money down the line.

-I'm not sure if what I just said helped at all, because I'm not quite sure what to say to this. So I'll shut up and just say "my condolences".

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I think I can reasonably say that I don't see how fans would rank this among the worst Ys has to offer. It feels like a general, gradual improvement over Seven to me, or at least a pluses & minuses equa

for many, including me, it comes down to the super low difficulty by series standards and Liz and the ending.

I've been on hold for an hour

3 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Great, just great. First children’s shows and now the animes. How much longer must society endure this propaganda!?!

This is what you wanted.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

At least the only cost is money? I mean, not having enough money is a problem, but at least once the canal is done, you'll be resolved on dental health?

For the time being. The worry is the infection spreads but that's why I've been prescribed antibiotics. It should keep it a bay.

I'm trying to get this root canal sorted ASAP tho (they don't work on weekends).

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

This is what you wanted.

I wanted to spread the joy of drinking Armagon, the love one can have for it! But instead I’m inundated with lies and half truths that attempt to imply that drinking will lead to “misery” or “a downward spiral”.

23 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

I wanted to spread the joy of drinking Armagon, the love one can have for it! But instead I’m inundated with lies and half truths that attempt to imply that drinking will lead to “misery” or “a downward spiral”.

Idk Kukuri seems pretty happy about it.

I can't fucking believe it.

I was literally one move away from winning this map, but then the game glitched out, detected my input wrong and had Hossabara catapult Roland right back onto the same tile where he was.

Fortunately, I thought fast and alt+F4'd outta there. The game had quick-saved at few moves back, so I just lost a minute's worth of gameplay.

Hot damn, though. This isn't the first time this has happened, either. With a controler or with keyboard inputs it works fine, but they clearly didn't put much effort into the mouse controls. A strategy game where you click on people and then click on tiles for them to move to shouldn't have such finnicky hit detection. You get used to it, but occasionally the game gives you a scare like this and makes you wish you could rewind lol.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Man, i really hope Aka goes with AquRuby

Not only because i ship it, but because the fallout and the malding from the idiots would be amazing. Antis should've never been allowed on the net

I hope they die horribly. Then all the weaboos will be miserable, much to my delight.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Man, i really hope Aka goes with AquRuby

Not only because i ship it, but because the fallout and the malding from the idiots would be amazing. Antis should've never been allowed on the net

It's like Vin Diesel said. The strongest love is between one's family

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Jokes on you a tragic AquRuby ending is the one i favour atm :sip: 

Of course. There's something wrong with your head. I advise you cleanse your mind by consuming media that is not anime, such as Berwick Saga.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Of course. There's something wrong with your head.

Never claimed otherwise 😛

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I advise you cleanse your mind by consuming media that is not anime, such as Berwick Saga.

qpYtfFk.png

Dammit, 50 morality short of the barrel. Will need to wait another battle...

19 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

qpYtfFk.png

She doesn't exist.

17 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I suppose might as well call Corrinland "Koridai". Just as good as any other possible name.

Link could listen to ten of these!

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>Oppenheimer banned in Japan

Yeah I kinda figured.

Edit: this is fake news, my bad

F

25 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Of course. There's something wrong with your head. I advise you cleanse your mind by consuming media that is not anime, such as Berwick Saga.

Shrimp-kun needs a come to the Emperor moment.