• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

"greatly increases damage dealt"

b5700ea2fc347ea8eafb64cc1c0aad03.png

literally no mention of ATS up because it DOESN'T inflict it at all. XD

"Recover's all EP"

6daab0f24246760f9728a2f1f773cc70.png

No mention of EP increase and SPD up is here instead. (pretty sure it does SPD up and not EP restoration)

Like holy crap this is a terrible C/P job by them. lmao

Have i mentioned that most of the crafts of the new characters do not match up name-wise with the same characters on the enemies side? Not to mention plenty of inconsistencies with effects and unbalance rates too. 

12 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F1FIk-GXoAEO0Zo?format=jpg&name=large

Sooks dislikes this. Though I can't tell if it's official or not...

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hopefully the expression of concern from the appearance of Marie charging at like an NFL lineman is unwarranted.

What you see: chibi anime girl running for apples.

What the puni sees:

armstrong-senator-armstrong.gif

17 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

hey it's Teehee poster girl

Out of the 267 uses of the word "teehee" in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Musse says it 105 times, or 39% of teehees in the game.

8 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Don't worry, Thracia 776 has a bit of a talk about why bandits exist long before this game was made.

Atelier predates Thracia by two years.

Although

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If the conversation was in the original version (1997), then it'd predate Thracia, actually.

I don't think this one was in the original since it's not voiced. But the characters definitely were. Atelier's origin premise was "in a world of medieval fantasy, what if we just focused on the ordinary folk".

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

wait iS THAT MOULDER BEHIND THE BAR THERE-

Do not worry Ruben, this game has characters just for you

2023071709531400-55AA5A38364F7878F830D9A

2023071709533000-55AA5A38364F7878F830D9A

TFW i took this screenshot in between frames

2023071709554700-55AA5A38364F7878F830D9A

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hopefully the expression of concern from the appearance of Marie charging at like an NFL lineman is unwarranted.

The Puni is being pushed by the wind. Marie has to avoid it.

40 minutes ago, Armagon said:

2023071709531400-55AA5A38364F7878F830D9A

There he is. Moulder. Still sporting the scar from the one time a merc crit him, but his boulderish bulk allowed him to survive.

41 minutes ago, Armagon said:

2023071709554700-55AA5A38364F7878F830D9A

That's actually hilarious. He's allowed to protect his torso with armor because he's an aged male.

Seriously, how does this design exist in the same game as that abomination of a lady knight? It's night and day.

Anyway, use Kugel Armagon.

40 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

But those only have mustaches, not beards.

Staches are good too.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's actually hilarious. He's allowed to protect his torso with armor because he's an aged male.

Seriously, how does this design exist in the same game as that abomination of a lady knight? It's night and day.

Or maybe he's actually a wimp, so he actually needs armor to protect himself, while the others are independent strong women that need no armor because they're just that badass. Ever thought of that?

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

He is the strongest character. 

Good. As he should be. Stache power.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Or maybe he's actually a wimp, so he actually needs armor to protect himself, while the others are independent strong women that need no armor because they're just that badass. Ever thought of that?

I can't say I have, no, but true armor would only make them more badass.

57 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

just-one-drink.gifjust-one-drink.gifjust-one-drink.gif

Yes Shrimp-kun, do your ancestors proud!!!

52 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wraith.gif

Only one drink?

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

You are not immune to hot lady knight.

"Hot"? Not exactly looking like Kate here.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anyway, use Kugel Armagon.

Although Kugel isn't the most dignified name either. Guy is just called Sphere.

16 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm actually reminded there was this Canadian cartoon, Total Drama, that would actually have two endings in each of its seasons, where one ending would air in X list of countries, and the other would air in Y list of countries. Sometimes it wasn't even consistent, as in, if two countries got the same ending in one season, they would get different ones in a different seasons, and so on.

Actually a neat idea, here we got the version where Owen won.

8 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Nah

Instead what will happen is some murican peeps overlooking the japanese products and telling them what to do and what not to do.

And it ain't just the devs, (fan-)artists and fanfic authors keep getting harassed all the time just because of a piece of paper doesn't fit their morals.

Not even nsfw. A jp artists who was doing wholesome Omori fanart got harassed over the most stupid shit. 

FkamAK9agAIf2vq.jpg

3 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Sooks dislikes this. Though I can't tell if it's official or not...

It is and I love it

1654352504347.jpg

33 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

FkamAK9agAIf2vq.jpg

And it has gotten so fucking bad in the last few years.

Heck, most of the time they actively search for "problematic" stuff to hate on. What the fuck happened to "curate your own experience?"

And the fucking double moralism, too. Harassing people while being all moral about a piece of a paper.

Normiefication was a mistake

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

I keep surviving battles by the skin of my teeth. This is the third battle in a row I win with one or two units alive, barely managing to defeat the final enemies with careful strategizing. Or cheesing, in one case, not that I'm particularly proud of that.

So, I've thought already the beginnings of an outline for that Xeno fanfic idea. I decided to incorporate some of my earlier musings on the matter as well. Thus, what I already have is:

Spoiler

The story's protagonist would be one of the High Entia aboard one of the Havres... that had the misfortune of being shot down. So down it goes, past Sword Valley and towards the ocean below. Fortunately, it landed not far from the Fallen Arm and easily seen by the Hidden Village spotters, so the rescue team is quick to reach the floating wreckage.

Now, I haven't decided yet if the protagonist will be the sole survivor of the crash, or if there might be more. Either way, they'd be stuck on the Fallen Arm... though as it stands, I'm tempted to take the story in a couple different routes here. One being that they actually decide to catch up with Shulk's group, and thus go climb up the Mechonis too. Alternatively, they wait things out but insist on boarding the Junks. They'd all lead to the same thing, however. In that they'd be nowhere near the Bionis or a Havre when the fateful moment comes, and thus any pureblooded among them (the protagonist definitely being one) avoid becoming Telethia.

Now, the crux of the matter here is that the protagonist is a parent, and so upon learning what happened, they make it a priority to head over and search for their children. No, the protagonist isn't Vol'aren. Now, another thing I haven't decided yet is if the children would also be pureblooded High Entia, thus making the reunion be bittersweet at best, or if they actually aren't and thus have the story end on a happier note.

As it were, if I ever do write this story, it would be intriguing to write a continuation that happens during Future Connected...

And that's all I have for now. I might work on this outline... every now and then...

Alas I have another death in my little Engage ironman. It was tragic combination of events on chapter 16, the water just rose, so despite having prepared enough fire power to kill everything in the area, now the only one that could reach the enemy flier was Merrin, and she was one damage shy of the kill, whereas thanks to a poisoning on the previous enemy phase the flier got exact damage to finish her off on its turn. Timerra lamenting Merrin's death in the post battle bit is just rubbing salt in the wound...

Admittedly I had a LOT of close calls on the Ike paralogue as well (I probably did that one a little too early...).