• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

16 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Ashram explicitly says at the start of the game that Sujata is not supposed to see any combat.

Yeah, but I felt that was more Ashram being overprotective. She seems willing on joining the fray herself. I can't ser any other reason why the description would be kept otherwise. It's not like he would've copypasted the unit data, she's a completely different class and everything, plus copying data from one project to another is not feasible iirc.

10 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Another depiction of merc Sujata by the artist. Also Karajan getting stabbidy stabbed.

754932_261df032ee004b77b6d69b906914f9a4~

754932_2a95e0dc70ec4bd2b516472a32f3e4f3~

https://diaper0723.wixsite.com/daiper-works/vs-illust/らくがき雑多

I like the VS1 Sujata (Sjarta) with the sword and the green palette.

lol Karajan getting murdered though. That'll never cease to amuse me. Nelke's right there, you'd think she'd go after her, but...

https://www.siliconera.com/gundam-witch-from-mercury-director-confirms-suletta-and-miorine-are-married/

They (space)walked back the walk-back? Good for them for un-coward!-ing themselves.

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

well, there is a hacking community of the GBA OG games. It's mainly OG2 that gets the hacks, as it were.

I'm aware of the Axel mod for OG2. And using the second-to-last of the six GBA title for modding makes sense. Particularly since OG2 did a pretty good job of adapting PS2 visuals, Dygenguar comes to mind.

I will say the XG sprite is well-made, if looking a little weird b/c it has zero SD-ification. Almost looks like they ripped it from something official. -The tasteless random use of Pyra though is 🤨. Should've been Fei.

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Tropical Freeze i am playing with my brother, so it's more like a side game...

Even if it's making him rage lmao

I've long skipped on the modern DK duology precisely because I had heard they're fairly difficult. This sounds like my decision was justified.😆

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

>Riftbreaker for 18

I have this b/c it sounded interesting. I've briefly touched it once so far 😅. Using a controller felt immediately awkward, never tried it with the alternative k&m setup.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Spider-Verse's legacy

21 hours ago, Armagon said:

But as far as gachas as a whole go FEH is fine. I think if you just treat it the way mobile games are meant to be treated (time wasters), it's not awful.

The true path to enlightenment is to collect JPEGs of characters you like and not care about anything else and to not read the weapon descriptions. I myself can't muster motivation to summon very often so I have 2,270 orbs currently.

43 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, there she is.

Indeed

coffee-creamer.jpg

Well, I finally gotten around to trying out Origami King. Already cleared the fourth streamer; but it's been kind of bland, so far. Granted,  it's an lot better than Sticker Star; but they've managed to upped the repetition to the point that it's not really worth fighting anything, anymore. My favorite part is still the music, though. Almost felt like the composer used up most of their budget, this time

Oh, and I just got softlocked by that hardware issue that we all know and love.

Edited by Armchair General

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm aware of the Axel mod for OG2. And using the second-to-last of the six GBA title for modding makes sense. Particularly since OG2 did a pretty good job of adapting PS2 visuals, Dygenguar comes to mind.

I will say the XG sprite is well-made, if looking a little weird b/c it has zero SD-ification. Almost looks like they ripped it from something official. -The tasteless random use of Pyra though is 🤨. Should've been Fei.

There's another with playable Ouka. However, I think those hacks couldn't expand the playable list, so there was always someone demoted to NPC as a result.

Haha, true. Maybe not out of place in Shin SRW, but other than that... yep, heh. And yeah, seems like a weird combo. Maybe they were just flexing putting Xeno stuff in. lol

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I have this b/c it sounded interesting. I've briefly touched it once so far 😅. Using a controller felt immediately awkward, never tried it with the alternative k&m setup.

playing RTS - or RTS adjacent with Controller sounds like hell

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've long skipped on the modern DK duology precisely because I had heard they're fairly difficult. This sounds like my decision was justified.

We both have more problems with the game's controls tbh. And while i am used to hard games, it's pretty hard to get used to DKs controls

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's a skill issue.

If you make enough money you'll be able to afford it without breaking the bank. If you can't, then it simply means you need to work harder and better (hence, skill issue) and ascend to better jobs until you can. How have you not realized that all those alluring .pngs of anime girls are in fact a call to increase worker productivity and ambitions? That is the true underlying goal of gatcha. SMH that so few realize this.😝

True!

10 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

People are free to spend their money on what they want, no need to be so judgmental about it. Hell, you could say the same about me, I day 1 but anything Xeno, you could argue this is a bad thing easily.

I mean, I can still call out bad spending habits. 

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

First SE game i played for more thwn an hour and didn't bounce off. I see that as an absolute positive

That's because it's Platinum. SE just published it.

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Steam Sale eh

Atelier is also on sale.

45 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They (space)walked back the walk-back? Good for them for un-coward!-ing themselves.

What happened was the directors always said they were gay but Bamco suit people disagreed.

28 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Well, I finally gotten around to trying out Origami King

Ooh hey. Nice-

28 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Already cleared the fourth streamer; but it's been kind of bland, so far

Aw. Personally I thought it was a pleasant surprise. I liked it being a Zelda-like.

11 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

I never said you couldn't? Just that saying "indulging = bad" is kind of harsh I think.

I mean yeah. Like if someone is indulging in weed, that's pretty bad. If someone is indulging in alcohol, that's pretty bad. If someone is indulging in gambling, that's pretty bad.

45 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Aw. Personally I thought it was a pleasant surprise. I liked it being a Zelda-like.

It's fun, but there really isn't enough side content for me.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If someone is indulging in gambling, that's pretty bad

What if they actually did it on an budget?

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's blocked in my country 

Edited by Armchair General

Just now, Armchair General said:

It's blocked in my country 

Not surprised. It was just a song though. Though from the band's official channel... I think.

This one isn't, but it probably is also blocked elsewhere as well.

1 minute ago, Armchair General said:

What if they actually did it on an budget?

I mean I'd be surprised if they got +10 merges of every unit on that new banner with a budget.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's also blocked for me.

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean yeah. Like if someone is indulging in weed, that's pretty bad. If someone is indulging in alcohol, that's pretty bad. If someone is indulging in gambling, that's pretty bad.

Now you're reaching, this is not nearly the same as something like that. It's a game. Xd

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So... too much Serenes Forest?

The great sages of human history would be, or at least ought to be, all in agreement that good company is one of the few unqualified goods that one should partake heavily of through all of their life.🍻😄