Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...And then Sujata gets stressed out, goes berserk and shanks... Karajan. For no reason. You'd think she'd go after Haldyn, considering he's the one attacking her brother, but if she did that she might kill him, so Kaga made her take it out on Karajan who just happened to be standing there. It's consistently Karajan for every time, too.

Being Karajan is suffering.

Karajan always getting bullied by kids.

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

I'd wager it depends on the individual, as like any country, Israel has it's fair share of anti-genocide pro-human rights advocates. Even though many folks there are indoctrinated into the systems that be in Israel's apartheid, like the Quaker abolitionist in the US, there will always be people standing against it.

True true. I shouldn't generalize. 

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I can only hope it does.

330 million people, a general strike ain't happening without something cataclysmic happening.

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

The controls in tropical freeze are hell

Skill issue.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

330 million people, a general strike ain't happening without something cataclysmic happening.

I mean, if something cataclysmic does happen, I doubt the strike would be on anyone's mind.

Huh, I don't remember Pluto being so easy to defeat. It's not like I even remember exactly how I fought the first time around to know if I actually did it better or it was happenstance.

Wait, I think I got it. Pluto was constantly making himself Happy, and thus doing nothing. I'm pretty sure that didn't happen, or at least as often, back then...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Fellas, i'm a believer in giving credit where credit is due. See, i've booted up FEH again for real because honestly, i need something better to do than to pass the time scrolling on Bird App during my lunch breaks. I'm not seriously engaged in it like i was when it came out and i was a teenager but it does serve it's purpose of being a time waster. Especially this time of the year, i work retail. But the thing i'm giving credit for and taking back mostly is the FOMO aspect i criticized a few days earlier.

E7QTxBxVcCoexy_.jpg

Every GHB unit is rerun, every reward unit from the TTs can be summoned for free (well for a different in-game currency but it's guaranteed). That much is known. But even the special events themselves can still be viewed in the archive. The FOMO aspect isn't gone because at the end of the day it's still a gacha (this is why i said mostly) and shit like FEH Pass is idiotic (a year of FEH pass costs more than a full game lmao) and anyone without any self control will fall victim, which is the truly problematic part. But as far as gachas as a whole go FEH is fine. I think if you just treat it the way mobile games are meant to be treated (time wasters), it's not awful.

.......anyways i saw screenshots on Twitter of a guy who has +10 merges of every unit from that new Christmas banner and i just know his bank account has gone into critical overdraft.

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, if something cataclysmic does happen, I doubt the strike would be on anyone's mind.

188.gif

GBy7_tuWsAAh3DV?format=jpg&name=medium

Why are they advertising it as Special 4? Disney, this is the first full episode of the 15th Doctor, please do not confuse people. Like the season count being reset is one thing but like anyone watching Doctor Who on Disney+ might get a bit confused. It shouldn't be this hard.

Anyways for those who want to get into Doctor Who, this coming Christmas Special will literally be one of the most perfect episodes you can start with.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

The biggest strike in US history consisted of 5 Million workers back in 1945. Doesn't sound like a lot compared to the overall amount of people but then you remember that the Russian general strike of 1905 consisted of 2 million workers in what was around a 100 million population and that was enough to force the Tsar's hand and write up a constitution.

Actually I don't know if it was 2 million. That was the closest thing to an estimate I found on Wikipedia and I don't know if that's counting peasants or dependents.

But yeah. still very unlikely, especially since it revolves around a foreign conflict that the vast majority of the country isn't even directly involved in. We can't even get people to strike for better wages since it's way harder to strike with your 5 coworkers in the urban sprawl Mcdonald's than it would've been to strike with the textile unions in the city back in the day.

Fun fact, that US strike wave with 5 million people was what made the government pass the Taft–Hartley Act restricting the power of unions in the country up to this day. And the red scare (Which was a result of that Russian general strike of 1905 and the later one in 1917, funny how that works) only made things worse there on out.

Key workers going on strike would be a big deal, such as supply workers on railways and truck lines, or government officials in the white house, some of whom have already resigned in protest I've been hearing. Theoretically If sailors on shipment vessels to Israel mutinied that'd also be huge but army people going on strike pretty much only happens when they're literally starving.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

anyways i saw screenshots on Twitter of a guy who has +10 merges of every unit from that new Christmas banner and i just know his bank account has gone into critical overdraft.

Believe it or not, some players save for what they want. I always save until they release a new Lucina for example. No currency spent, just waiting, and alot of it.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Skill issue.

Oh shut it 😛

but seriously, i do like the level design, but the controls will take time to get used to

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

need something better to do than to pass the time scrolling on Bird App during my lunch breaks.

Retroarch is your friend!

I don't play these battleship gachas but even I got the joke.

7 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Doesn't sound like a lot compared to the overall amount of people but then you remember that the Russian general strike of 1905 consisted of 2 million workers in what was around a 100 million population and that was enough to force the Tsar's hand and write up a constitution

Yeah but that was also Russia, a famously stable country since time immemorial.

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

Believe it or not, some players save for what they want. I always save until they release a new Lucina for example. No currency spent, just waiting, and alot of it.

No there's a difference between "oh sweet, the character I waited for is here" and +10 merges of 5* exclusives of the entire banner. Either that's some insane luck or insane overdraft.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Retroarch is your friend!

Might look into it when I go back to real Fire Emblem.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

No there's a difference between "oh sweet, the character I waited for is here" and +10 merges of 5* exclusives of the entire banner. Either that's some insane luck or insane overdraft.

Isn't that a player issue more than a system issue?

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Either that's some insane luck or insane overdraft.

It's a skill issue.

If you make enough money you'll be able to afford it without breaking the bank. If you can't, then it simply means you need to work harder and better (hence, skill issue) and ascend to better jobs until you can. How have you not realized that all those alluring .pngs of anime girls are in fact a call to increase worker productivity and ambitions? That is the true underlying goal of gatcha. SMH that so few realize this.😝

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

56 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah that's what I'm saying. 

People are free to spend their money on what they want, no need to be so judgmental about it. Hell, you could say the same about me, I day 1 but anything Xeno, you could argue this is a bad thing easily.