Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

GOP: "CoMmUnIsM reeeeeeeee!!!"

Gotta tell them it's a "traditional form of transportation" and watch as they fold real quick.

• Replies 177.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Gotta tell them it's a "traditional form of transportation" and watch as they fold real quick.

Until they remember they have to own the libs, so they won't.

Okay, reached the villa. But I'll continue tomorrow.

---

Hmm. I'd say, one thing I haven't put much thought yet when it comes to TDatP is stablishing just how big Elyos is exactly. I don't think there's much to go by in the game. Personally, I decided to make it roughly Australia sized (or rather, make it so it could fit inside the outer edge of Elyos) and go from there. I might stick with that in the end, I'd say...

Or it might still be a bit too big? Or just don't put much emphasis on travel times and passage of time? Hmm...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Pft

At first I was like, "Oh, that looks cool."

Then I was, "Wait, is that the Pemex logo?"

Then I saw the Oxxo and I lol'ed. XD

image.png

Kamitani alright.

He is the founder of Vanillaware, giving him the final countdown isn't a huge surprise. -Though he hasn't been working on UO.

Will need to check tomorrow for a 0/"release, yay!" art.

---

Some heavier personal venting.:

Spoiler

I'll begin looking for a counselor once more when the sun rises. Hopefully it won't take too many emails, too many checks of insurance and schedule availability, to find and book one. 

Thinking about it, doing the searches, getting close, yet remaining so far away, my blood got boiling again. With this very thread keeping what I said and felt intact, I couldn't help but think of that day two years ago at next month's end. When condescending overprotection by those who meant me only well, did nothing but batter my naturally-low ego.

Yohan, he too is to blame; and to he, I wrote my rage. Why did Eternights have to have him? Why could it not have done the "normal" thing for a game of its kind and had only females to tangle with? Yet, because of him, I feel more assured in this aspect of myself than ever before. After things got intimate with Yohan, I couldn't have been any happier -except were he a real guy. I can't possibly doubt myself now as I did back then in the aftermath, I won't.

However, self-assurance isn't enough. I still want a professional to talk to, not for discovery, but as a source of independent affirmation, to unquestionably legitimate my assertions. And, because if I aim to persuade, I want it done on the first try, if possible. And for that, asking someone what the best plan of battle would be, is a must. 

...The few (a small family has its benefits) I'd need to persuade to ditch the closet wouldn't be all that difficult to do. I'm very fortunate compared to so many around the globe. They love me too much, and it's because of that, that I don't want to speak up. But, I'm tired of being regarded as an implicitly-asexual teddy bear. I know I probably can't live on my own, but I don't want to be stuck for life living at home. I feel like I'd die with regrets one day if I did. Hopefully there's a nice man out there who'll be willing to bear the burden of having to deal with autistic me, and I'd try to learn to be a househusband in return if that's what it took at least?😅

I know I've never shown them any reason to think I'd be gay. But then, that's for the same reason that they doubted I could be and said that I "shouldn't be"- autism. I was late to recognize myself. I never showed them any outward expression of a heart that desired another's, I never made any real friends while in school (but now I have 😉).

The arrow of time only moves forward, I want to move forward. I'm only getting older, the 20s of passion are past. I don't want to be Daddy age by the time I can date. And finding someone for me, given I've missed about 12 years of potential dating experience (which isn't all that bad compared to those who spend their entire lives suppressed), and the autism/introversion/nerdiness, will be plenty difficult.

Yet, while I can write all this here, as eloquent as it may seem. I can't bring myself to try using it without the advice of someone who has possibly dealt with these situations before. I don't trust my calculations.

I couldn't go to sleep charged with resentment. So it was I that had to write this. To bring some peace to my mind so I could hit the pillow and not jump back on the computer three minutes later.

Before I snooze however, I have to finish an encomia I was in the process of writing in honor of Yohan. It felt rude to invoke his name and then unleash negativity, he's too nice for that.😆

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Happy birthday @Newtype06

Keep enjoying imoutos!

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And, because if I aim to persuade, I want it done on the first try, if possible

I can't add much to the rest, but i don't think that's quite a good mindset to have.

That said, good luck!

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I can't add much to the rest, but i don't think that's quite a good mindset to have.

That said, good luck!

Maybe I am being too optimistic, but I'd like to think it wouldn't be a long war.😅

And, thank you.🙂 Again, sorry for throwing this in here. Promise to talk a lot more of other, not so heavy things soon.🦄

Happy one to ya @Newtype06

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

come on come on come on come on please

Finally. The US becomes inhabitable.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

image.png

Kamitani alright.

Yeah, you know what? Fuck this game.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Again, sorry for throwing this in here. 

Always welcome to!

There's time for vidya and time for serious!

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my~

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Oh my~

You wish it was that way but that just finished killing my interest in the game lmao

23 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

My new Tales of opinions (gameplay only) on the games i've played so far:

53babe050108365caf968f198415b4ee.png

After playing Graces for a while, I gained quite a bit of respect for it (I actually learned how to play the game the right way lmao)

Its funny that I have played like half the number of Tales games you have, and half the ones I have played you haven't. For those curious, the ones I have played are Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Innocence, and Tales of Heart.

10 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Atlus is saving her for Persona 3 & Knuckles which will release next year. Using lock-on technology, you can connect it to Persona 3 Reload for the complete Persona 3 experience.

Lol...actually that lock-on technology was rather cool, connecting the cartridges together is a very viscerally satisfying thing, and the way Sonic 3 transitions into Sonic and Knuckles as an extended games (allowing you to use Sonic 3's save features for Sonic and Knuckle's campaign) was very cool. Plus being able to play my favorite Sonic game (Sonic 2), as Knuckles is a fun little extra as well.

10 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Unicorn Overlord is almost out already? I probably won't get it right away but I'm interested in seeing what everyone else thinks of it.

Yeah, it sounds interesting, but I will probably end up waiting a bit before getting it. Its on my list, but its been a long time since I got a game on release, and I like to leave a few console games around so I have an answer to what I want as a gift. Odd as this sounds, I would probably get it sooner if it were on Steam because digital goods simply don't feel as gifty...

10 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Guess what my birthday present was...

Happy Birthday, and have fun, Persona 3 is my favorite of the franchise, and probably one of my favorite games as well.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You wish it was that way but that just finished killing my interest in the game lmao

Eh, I doubt the random celebratory art has much of an impact on the game, even art as cringey as that. If you are worried, wait for a few reviewer you trust to play it, and see how it goes.

13 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Eh, I doubt the random celebratory art has much of an impact on the game, even art as cringey as that. If you are worried, wait for a few reviewer you trust to play it, and see how it goes.

I think I'll wait for you all to play it. And for myself to be done hacking FE8 so I feel like playing videogames again lol. Then I've got to finish the Berwick Saga ranked, I should probably go back to Radiata Stories and finish that too, and...

15 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Its funny that I have played like half the number of Tales games you have, and half the ones I have played you haven't. For those curious, the ones I have played are Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Innocence, and Tales of Heart.

To be clear: I am in no way stating that I dislike Symphonia, Abyss, Berseria, etc, just that they miss the right "notes" for me to say they are great. Will likely move Arise down to it's own tier, though.

7 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

To be clear: I am in no way stating that I dislike Symphonia, Abyss, Berseria, etc, just that they miss the right "notes" for me to say they are great. Will likely move Arise down to it's own tier, though.

Naw I get yah, and honestly B tier is definitely where I would put Abyss, although I have enough nostalgia for Symphonia that I might put it a little higher. Heart is the one I like most of the ones I played, as Innocence has the worst dungeons that I only slogged through because I love the framing of its story.

1 minute ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Naw I get yah, and honestly B tier is definitely where I would put Abyss, although I have enough nostalgia for Symphonia that I might put it a little higher. Heart is the one I like most of the ones I played, as Innocence has the worst dungeons that I only slogged through because I love the framing of its story.

I would raise Symphonia as well were it not for the battle camera, it's a bit too... unique, for my tastes. Abyss i'm on the fence on, one hand I really love the idea behind the FoF, on the other, it can be a nuisance to work with at times.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

He is the founder of Vanillaware, giving him the final countdown isn't a huge surprise. -Though he hasn't been working on UO.

He did pay out of pocket to finish the game (they used up all the budget "as usual" he says).

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Finally. The US becomes inhabitable.

What I like about this map is that the railways connect to all 50 states that aren't Alaska and Hawaii. Usually when you see "high speed rail US" maps, they like completely fuck over the Midwest (this proposition probably isn't HSR but it's a start).

Yeah this is too easy /s

cover8.jpg?ex=65fc437b&is=65e9ce7b&hm=6a

Made my job easier /s

Now I think I'm gonne get a steelbook...

1.png?ex=65fc4337&is=65e9ce37&hm=ab702057493c1a83ee8e6b1a8907e25594fcba586393090a6173523fd1514c29&=

11 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, happy birthday!

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

Happy birthday 06!

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Happy birthday!🎂

7 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Happy birthday @Newtype06

Happy one to ya @Newtype06

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Happy Birthday

Thank you guys, I appreciate it

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

and have fun, Persona 3 is my favorite of the franchise, and probably one of my favorite games as well.

They improved the gameplay, and if it's as good as 5 then there's a good chance this remake will surpass 2 for me.

7 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Keep enjoying imoutos!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I think I'll wait for you all to play it. And for myself to be done hacking FE8 so I feel like playing videogames again lol. Then I've got to finish the Berwick Saga ranked, I should probably go back to Radiata Stories and finish that too, and...

A-again...?

trauma.jpg?ex=65fc4ef7&is=65e9d9f7&hm=7e03d51b6190e87fc97fc9247b30ea48f7d711a3fa68c5d118eca297e3119066&=

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Yeah this is too easy /s

Made my job easier /s

I probably should've worded it differently, yeah.

You folks have fun.

32 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

A-again...?

trauma.jpg?ex=65fc4ef7&is=65e9d9f7&hm=7e03d51b6190e87fc97fc9247b30ea48f7d711a3fa68c5d118eca297e3119066&=

The first time I murdered Seth and it was a lot of fun.

The second time I murdered the entire cast of FE6 and it was a lot of fun.

It was only a matter of time before I went ahead and explored the boundless possibilities of the Lyon Wins timeline. While murdering the entire cast of FE8*, of course.

Sacred_Stones_-_Boss_Recruitment-12.png?

It is being a lot of fun.

* There may be one exception. No, it's not Moulder, Moulder already died at the Tower of Valni

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I wouldn't let artwork dictate on if I play the game itself or not, personally.

I mean, it's not the artwork. My interest for this game has been rather low in general. The godawful artwork certainly doesn't help, though.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sacred_Stones_-_Boss_Recruitment-12.png?

It is being a lot of fun.

41 free damage? The hell is this, baby emblem? You're just handing us their heads on a plate. It's almost like I'm playing Sacred Stones over here!

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

think I'll wait for you all to play it. And for myself to be done hacking FE8 so I feel like playing videogames again lol. Then I've got to finish the Berwick Saga ranked, I should probably go back to Radiata Stories and finish that too, and...

Crazy idea: Stop playing Badwick.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This is proof that God is real, and you're in purgatory.

3 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

41 free damage? The hell is this, baby emblem? You're just handing us their heads on a plate. It's almost like I'm playing Sacred Stones over here!

Fine, you are correct. Time to nerf Bone.

Crazy idea: Stop playing Badwick.

You're so funny. Has anyone ever told you that?

This is proof that God is real, and you're in purgatory.

Yes. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

This be like the Shinji rant at the end of Evangelion.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, it's not the artwork. My interest for this game has been rather low in general. The godawful artwork certainly doesn't help, though.

I have to respect how you're like the only person i've seen that disses Vanillaware art.