Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Though there always is the "it's not about the destination, it's about the journey" silver-lining spin.

Hey, not a bad stance to have. That's basically how I roll, too.

• Replies 177.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

So, one thing I really have done rarely in Stellaris is to start wars on my own. I usually just defend myself or assist allies. Did it for some border readjustment, as any power ought to do. Now my nation is T-shaped... I'm asserting dominance.

Still, guess it was worth something if it caused a minor power to petition becoming a vassal.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

19 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, I always wanted to play Ghost Trick. So yeah, quite convenient it did got ported to Mobile/Steam.

It comes highly recommended from me.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've never actually played the game though, I guess I unthinkingly thought it was just not my kind of thing. ...But curiosity did lead me to read a summary of it years later, so the spoilers are fully known to me. -Though there always is the "it's not about the destination, it's about the journey" silver-lining spin.

Knowing the spoilers ahead of time is definitely going to change the experience in an interesting way, as the game is very, very, very aware of where it is going, and drops innumerable cute little hints that you only really get if you know the spoilers ahead of time. You really get an appreciation for how cleverly it uses the narrator being unreliable to both establish, and keep the rules of the world consistent, while still letting the narrator's assumptions mislead you. There is something magical about getting to the end of it blind, but there is also a lot to appreciate playing it with foreknowledge as well.

Wow, I guess the Trails devs finally realised that Crow yelling "changin inta: ---> I'll cut you through!" made no damn sense and decided to swap the first line into just "alright!" like IV had, lol

Hmm, I can take an Ascencion Path perk already... all four are available right now. Hmm, I wonder if I should take one. I'm torn between Psionics and Synthetics...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, I decided. Psionics is cool on paper... but apparently too RNG prone when it comes to interacting with the Shroud. So... Synths it is.

*Fallout 4 Institute noises*

Just one more week until Freedom Planet 2 comes to the Switch.

Fitting so close to Easter too, since one of the bosses is a combining bunny mecha. Doesn't hide any eggs, though.

Edited by BrightBow

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That moment when Kaga himself gets Kaga'd

Yeah, he also lost Accorte in chapter 16 to a boss he thought was stationary but very much was not.

Edited by BrightBow

18 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Yeah, he also lost Accorte in chapter 16 to a boss he thought was stationary but very much was not.

Ahhh, I remember him. Abrahm in VS1. He was a pain in the ass in the original...

Don't remember this one from the files. This seems to be an entirely new portrait.
Hopefully it's not "AI".

In any case, quite a few visible changes here. I wonder what happened with Emmung.

Edited by BrightBow

11 hours ago, BrightBow said:

Don't remember this one from the files. This seems to be an entirely new portrait.
Hopefully it's not "AI".

In any case, quite a few visible changes here. I wonder what happened with Emmung.

Enough people offered their help that I'm inclined to believe that's probably a fan portrait.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

IMG20240328193626.jpg?ex=66187450&is=660

Now seated (I'm 30 minutes early).

Oh hey, this. Like the first one, I might end up watching it by sheer coincidence. Friends and I were thinking of going hiking but the weather is being shitty. Not entirely sure what we'll do instead but we might just end up watching this. Even though one of them hasn't seen the first and neither of us can remember how the first one ended.

Hmmm

Jefuty (20€), Star Ocean (40€), Tsukihime (7 seas) or Astral Chain (own)

hmmm

What am i in the mood for

🤔

Or maybe Engage

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-