• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

You have to clear it in either 20 or 25 turns for the Gaiden, just so you know. I think that it's 20, though.

Dang. I don't think I can hang around that long. But thanks for letting me know.

I feel so attacked right now and I haven't even been particularly aimed at.

We've got lockdown still, I kinda feel like time is an illusion, but then it got worse.

Abandon hope, all who rodents ye fear:

Spoiler

Dead rat stench is getting to really seep in now and pretty much none of us can enter the attic because it wasn't made to walk in.

Edited by Dayni

lUUJksZD_o.png

No kidding, Roy.

Yeah, speeding through the chapter as fast as possible was definitely the way to go. Nabbed the Elysian Whip and promoted Shanna.

Gwendolyn is an absolute champ. An armor knight that's insanely useful. Who would've thought?

And Roy one-rounds the boss with a Wyrmslayer. Definitely my boy after pulling off something like that.

On to 12x.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Debias is an absolute champ. An armor knight that's insanely useful. Who would've thought?

Fixed it for ya.

...But yeah, all the knights in this game are kinda great, it's unbelievable. Douglas in particular has a unique gimmick all to himself, to set him apart from the others. Check it out when you get there!

18 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Abandon hope, all who rodents ye fear:

Hide contents

Dead rat stench is getting to really seep in now and pretty much none of us can enter the attic because it wasn't made to walk in.

Oh man, that sucks so much...

I've gotta say, I actually like Prody and I find Good Neighbor II useful enough to use the movement potion on him.

Now if only Bonacel would upgrade Wrath to Critical Reprisal rather then upgrading Shield to Greatshield...

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I've gotta say, I actually like Prody and I find Good Neighbor II useful enough to use the movement potion on him.

Now if only Bonacel would upgrade Wrath to Critical Reprisal rather then upgrading Shield to Greatshield...

Prody was awesome when I played through Vestaria. Bonacel... Kinda followed him around for support purposes and not much else. They both suffered from Kaga's burning, blind hatred for armored units.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Prody was awesome when I played through Vestaria. Bonacel... Kinda followed him around for support purposes and not much else. They both suffered from Kaga's burning, blind hatred for armored units.

I just had Bonacel block one of the doors in C20 so all the reinforcements one one of the floors were trapped. Prody just support-botted the bottom area.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Where this song first plays man...

The player gets to know how it feels like to be a green unit, since green unit come and wreck everything on the map, while player units barely survive haha.

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

Yeah, this music was always really intense to hear. Especially later on... *War flashbacks*
But this and the situations/maps it plays in is just one of many reasons Stella Glow stands as my favorite SRPG.

Edited by DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeah, this music was always really intense to hear. Especially later on... *War flashbacks*

Objective:

ROUT -> EVERYONE SURVIVE -> EVERYONE ESCAPE

I don't think it's possible to do that map without retrying 4 times or so lol unless you save scum xD

And everyone had demoralized status effect after the rout -> Stat Nerfs

It's was super tough, but the fun kind xD

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So they can heal? :badumtss:

Just use Darkmend bro

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also DLC hints at some stuff that probably doesn't interest you anyway

Ah, I see.

Welp.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Objective:

ROUT -> EVERYONE SURVIVE -> EVERYONE ESCAPE

I don't think it's possible to do that map without retrying 4 times or so lol unless you save scum xD

And everyone had demoralized status effect after the rout -> Stat Nerfs

It's was super tough, but the fun kind xD

Indeed!

Spoiler

Also, the map where it's just Alto and Hilda for a good while while a nearly endless swarm of angels attack you is... rough.
Or at least it was for me. xD

But that, too, was the fun kind of rough!

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Indeed!

Hide contents

Also, the map where it's just Alto and Hilda for a good while while a nearly endless swarm of angels attack you is... rough.
Or at least it was for me. xD

But that, too, was the fun kind of rough!

Late game was pretty damn tough iirc. Especially after Twist ™️

Generally trying to get everytrhing (which, as you know, i always try to aim for) wasn't really easy since everyone surviving was always one of the side objectives so i always resetted if someone got defeated xD

So only early game was smooth sailing iirc, especially since starting desert chapters enemies get some really nasty abilities and Attacks.

Edited by Shrimperor