• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I still need to get the true end myself tbh xD

I got the true end in a playthrough (not my first one, though). I thought it was sweet!

Spoiler

There is a different ending song, too, which is pretty awesome!
But the true final boss is... hard. xD

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And while i still own the game, i don't have my 3DS anymore

F

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I got the true end in a playthrough (not my first one, though). I thought it was sweet!

NGL they way to get it is kinda cryptic. Like, how should i know i have to max a certain characters affection to get the True end?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

NGL they way to get it is kinda cryptic. Like, how should i know i have to max a certain characters affection to get the True end?

Your only hint is if you get that character's affection to a certain level, and from then, you can never interact with them again.

Spoiler

The character you get instead starts with the affection level the other one left off with.

But on a first playthough you get more valuable charactes (from a gameplay perspective) to interact with in that same time slot, and you have only so much Free Time (NG+ gives you enough to max out everyone).

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

But on a first playthough you get more valuable charactes (from a gameplay perspective) to interact with in that same time slot, and you have only so much Free Time (NG+ gives you enough to max out everyone).

Maxing every Witch! Except Mor because gameplay wise she's weak

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Maxing every Witch!

Yes!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Except Mor because gameplay wise she's weak

Also yes, which is a dang shame, because I really like her personality and design.
All she needed was a bit more Speed and she would've been fine.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Also yes, which is a dang shame, because I really like her personality and design.
All she needed was a bit more Speed and she would've been fine.

I think the problem was more like all her abilities were outclassed by every other Witch.

Traps needed very precise placement and didn't deal enough damage and enemies later on were [RESIST]

Had Accuracy that make Axes in FE look accurate. Even Super Long Range doesn't help there. (Tbf the whole Desert Faction had accuracy problems. Too much sand in their eyes or something dunno xD)

Her Songs were cool, but against Listelle, Poppo and later on Hilda? uh uh no competition.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

ch9 is very doable

ch10 is where the fun is!

I know! That’s why I’m doing 9 tonight.

All of these chapters have been a lot of fun though.

Speaking of doable, seal defense almost got Silas killed but he dodged a 78. Thank you RNGesus.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

All of these chapters have been a lot of fun though.

Conquest in a nutshell. Imo you will not find any FE that's more gameplay wise. But that's just me and the group of Conquest gameplay lovers out there xD

Conquest is the closest FE gameplay came to perfection in my humble imperial opinion

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Conquest in a nutshell. Imo you will not find any FE that's more gameplay wise. But that's just me and the group of Conquest gameplay lovers out there xD

Are the late game chapters fun on hard too? They were pretty challenging on normal and I don’t want it to feel unfair.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I think the problem was more like all her abilities were outclassed by every other Witch.

Traps needed very precise placement and didn't deal enough damage and enemies later on were [RESIST]

Had Accuracy that make Axes in FE look accurate. Even Super Long Range doesn't help there. (Tbf the whole Desert Faction had accuracy problems. Too much sand in their eyes or something dunno xD)

Her Songs were cool, but against Listelle, Poppo and later on Hilda? uh uh no competition.

No point in denying the truth.
Bold part: lmao xD
Although her Earth elemental spells were pretty strong, from what I remember.
Would've been able to use them more often if she had the speed for it.

And Popo is just OP in general, especially early on. Her "regular" song, where she does wind damage to an area in front of her is like the best form of attack you have at that stage in the game.
To say nothing of "Levia - I win" Lisette and "I can give people turns whenever I want and my spells kill everything" Hilda.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Are the late game chapters fun on hard too? They were pretty challenging on normal and I don’t want it to feel unfair.

I think except for a few outliers and Inevitable End, most of the lategame is fun.

The last two chapters having n save sucks, though.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Imo they were. They were pretty damn punishing though. But if i was able to do them in a no reset run even if i did need alot of kids xD rip MVPKana in the final map so should you be able to do them normally.

Hinoka's and Sakura's Map will depend on how good you are with using the Dragon veins. Especially Hinoka's. If you don't use Dragon Veins at the right moment you get decimated by 12 Mov fliers that sometimes come with Bow Breaker iirc. 

Takumi's Map has a tough unit compisition that tests your math skills xD hint: There's a cheese for the first part of the map, but only for the first part

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And Popo is just OP in general

Ikr. And she's great for the whole game. High speed. 2-4 Range bows (5 with Skills), Wind Magic, Flight Movement, first one to get Song.

Every other one needs a while to get going, or falls off, but she packs a punch from the start and for the whole game. ''Here i go'' *pew pew* as she says when she attacks xD

To say nothing of "Levia - I win" Lisette

Healing OP. But i don't wanna imagine the late game without her Songs xD

"I can give people turns whenever I want and my spells kill everything" Hilda.

Dancer.png

xD

Edited by Shrimperor

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ikr. And she's great for the whole game. High speed. 2-4 Range bows (5 with Skills), Wind Magic, Flight Movement, first one to get Song.

Every other one needs a while to get going, or falls off, but she packs a punch from the start and for the whole game. ''Here i go'' *pew pew* as she says when she attacks xD

Yup, yup!
One of my favs for a reason! xD

Well, she's just a sweetheart in general.

Healing OP. But i don't wanna imagine the late game without her Songs xD

Me either.
I didn't HAVE Levia on my first playthrough. It was... hell. xD
But the fun kind of hell, oddly enough.

Dancer.png

You cracked the code! xD

---

Also, tfw you are supposed to be in class six hours from now, but you aren't tired in the least.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Well, she's just a sweetheart in general.

Fav. Ending for a reason xD

That, and well, travelling the world is my irl dream, and that's what happens in that ending xD

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Me either.
I didn't HAVE Levia on my first playthrough. It was... hell. xD

OOF

Oh god.

:yamete:

Well, atleast you had To the Sea, which while had weaker healing, doesn't have the 1 Turn delay until healing, which makes it more useful in a pinch, since Levia attack first and heals next turn. Made To the Sea really really helpful against the final boss xD

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, tfw you are supposed to be in class six hours from now, but you aren't tired in the least.

F.

Try to get some shut eye. 

It's all online anyway, isn't it?

I have an appointment tomorrow, too, but nothing early thankfully xD

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Fav. Ending for a reason xD

That, and well, travelling the world is my irl dream, and that's what happens in that ending xD

That's really nice! ❤️

My favorite ending is Hilda.

Spoiler

Partly because having a family is/was one of my irl dreams.

OOF

Oh god.

:yamete:

Well, atleast you had To the Sea, which while had weaker healing, doesn't have the 1 Turn delay until healing, which makes it more useful in a pinch, since Levia attack first and heals next turn. Made To the Sea really really helpful against the final boss xD

Exactly! xD
Between that and Hilda's ability to give turns to your other units, I could somewhat control when the healing kicked in. Saved my bacon more than a few times.

F.

Try to get some shut eye.

Will do, thanks! ^^

It's all online anyway, isn't it?

It is, luckily.

I have an appointment tomorrow, too, but nothing early thankfully xD

That's good!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The Songs i almost never used though were Sakuya's songs...

Sure, she buffs everyone's attack, but...

SHE HAD THE HIGHEST ATTACK STAT IN THE DAMN GAME xD

Her singing = not me using the highest damaging moves xD

Sakuya was one of those characters that fell off for me at the end.
But I still brought her along.

---

Gonna take Shrimpy's advice and try to get some sleep.
Nighty-night, everyone!

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

My favorite ending is Hilda

It's a wholesome ending for sure (so were most endings tbf, but that one was extra wholesome hehe)

Spoiler

Partly because having a family is/was one of my irl dreams.

Spoiler

you can do it 😉 

Between that and Hilda's ability to give turns to your other units, I could somewhat control when the healing kicked in. Saved my bacon more than a few times

OOOh i kinda remember using the tactic myself haha

Sakuya was one of those characters that fell off for me at the end.
But I still brought her along

For me she did the final Strike against the final boss haha!

Gonna take Shrimpy's advice and try to get some sleep.
Nighty-night, everyone!

sleep well and have nice dreams!

Edited by Shrimperor

Well, I think at this point I'll have just to accept the old PSN account is lost.

So I'll move on and stick to my new one. The games I bought I can still play them. So... yeah.

Hilda being basically Orsin except for having a much better Pref makes her pretty hard to beat.

Of course she isn't quite as durable as he is relative to the enemy strength. But she still gets some use out of those guaranteed counter critical hits.

Edited by BrightBow