• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

^ Aw, sorry to hear it.

Day has been ruined because I got a call by someone........ I didn't expect and didn't want at all.

(nothing to do with work though)

I'm sorry to hear that Kasumi. 

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

I'm normally in agreement but the Switch is so convenient when it comes to digital software.

A hint of sarcasm? Because I have seen people complain a little about a lack of folders.

This said, swapping physical game cards is slightly annoying, because the game card slot cover is a bit tight to open.

13 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Morning, everyone. *waves*

Good morning!

Usually, I don't listen to the soundtracks of games I haven't played, but I'm already familiar with an instrumental version of this, so I permitted myself the original.

8 hours ago, Benice said:

GOT XENOBLADE 2 AND TORNA! Hooray! It'll still be quite a while before we get around to it, (because storage 'n all that) but I'm hyped!

Good, I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to seeing how you feel about everything--the gameplay, plot, characters, etc., so don't be afraid to share your thoughts.

Though I'm surprised you convinced your parents to get it, much less with the DLC, since you just got two new games. Did you agree to do more chores after all?

>English class call is cancelled and I’ve done all my work

Other kids: “Oh wow! I can go have a snack, say hi to the family, and maybe spend a bit of time out in nature.”

Me: “Time to get back to Stardew Valley.”

Just now, Sooks said:

>English class call is cancelled and I’ve done all my work

Other kids: “Oh wow! I can go have a snack, say hi to the family, and maybe spend a bit of time out in nature.”

Me: “Time to get back to Stardew Valley.”

4os0u7.jpg

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Though I'm surprised you convinced your parents to get it, much less with the DLC, since you just got two new games. Did you agree to do more chores after all?

I paid for the DLC, and we got the main game as an early christmas present. Worked out okay for everyone!

Good morning/afternoon, everyone!

@Kasumi Yoshizawa, @Wraith, Hope tomorrow's better for you two!

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Morning, everyone. *waves*

2SQ0eJO.gif

The Ears of the Emperor of the Shrimps have been blessed on this fine Thursday!

Damn it i am almost crying. That's how much this series meant to me....

Edited by Shrimperor

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A hint of sarcasm? Because I have seen people complain a little about a lack of folders.

Folders would be nice but it's not like, a necessity imo.

The Switch already lets you sort games, which is good enough for me. I have my games sorted by alphabet, making it easy to find.

34 minutes ago, Benice said:

I paid for the DLC, and we got the main game as an early christmas present. Worked out okay for everyone!

Nice nice.

Since you got the DLC, you'll be able to get some bonus goodies at the start of the main game, including two garuanteed Rare Blades. Of course, not like you have to use them right away but it's there.

Although let me know when you start playing, be sure to not open the tab in the Expansion Pass menu that says "DLC Quest List - Distribution 4" as one of the quests there has a spoiler on it. Some other descriptions on the DLC quests due "spoil" some locations and party members but it's nothing that isn't openly talked about here. But that one quest in the tab I mentioned, do not look at it.

Edit: oh yeah, don't check the Blade Album either.

Edited by Armagon

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Edit: oh yeah, don't check the Blade Album either.

Speaking of Blades, will the game explain ehat they are, or is that something we're already supposed to know.

Kind of ironic that the bachelorette I am going with (I decided last night) is the one I will get to eight hearts last... it’s Leah btw.

All though I honestly can’t decide if going harem route is something I should do to “complete” the game due to my completion-ist nature, and sources conflict as to whether or not marrying changes everyone who isn’t your spouse to single instead of staying as boyfriend/girlfriend, and I don’t want my character to have any of those when he gets hitched... ah the dilemmas conpletionists face...

20 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of Blades, will the game explain ehat they are, or is that something we're already supposed to know.

The game gives you a basic rundown of what they are pretty early on yeah.

You learn more about then as the game goes on but the basic premise of what they are is revealed to you in Ch.2.

As a side-note, each Rare Blade has a sidequest focusing on them and a Heart-to-Heart, to flesh them out more. 

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The game gives you a basic rundown of what they are pretty early on yeah.

You learn more about then as the game goes on but the basic premise of what they are is revealed to you in Ch.2.

As a side-note, each Rare Blade has a sidequest focusing on them and a Heart-to-Heart, to flesh them out more. 

ah, good.