• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm not sure if FE fans truly despise all much per capita, or if its that the Internet lets you see everyone's dislikes, which gives that impression. That, and criticism is more "fun" for discussion than praise for some reason. Maybe that wouldn't be the case we all had the capacity to gush out boundless streams of fanfiction and fanart. 

Although, it is the case that the more you read, the more polished a stone you become, the more disillusioned or nonjudgmental or less attached you end up being than had you persisted in your bubble. I'd say this of myself.

We all know not everyone's as strong creatively, but that doesn't mean we can't all contribute in some sense and the best placed criticism can help shape for the better, but it needs that work to criticise. So I'm not as miffed as I could be about a fair amount of things and (probably not for the best) I don't believe Sturgeon's Law is accurate.

As for reading getting you outside bubbles, I wish that that worked in politics, it's pretty bad here too in some ways. Not active fighting or manipulation of election results, but certain actions are worrisome.

@ShrimperorMore like what unkills you makes you stronger. And I feel pretty embarrassed I recognised next to none of the non-FE tracks in that tweet... except for possibly the trashiest thing in it.

Edited by Dayni

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

More like what unkills you makes you stronger.

So, when are FE final bosses going to start getting "*Insert Name* Soul" forms as soon as you kill them?

Modern Kirby joke aside, that does sound like it could be a fun idea for a fangame. You kill an enemy physically, and then have to follow it up by cleansing/eradicating their soul. How to make soul warfare not a total drag? That is the devil in the detail.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So, when are FE final bosses going to start getting "*Insert Name* Soul" forms as soon as you kill them?

Heirs of Fate final boss has that

Hmm..., 1 Maid Nina'd, time to Nina the other one and silence the 3rd...

Edited by Shrimperor

@Lightchao42 in other Godzilla news, looks like the non-MonsterVerse comics (of varying target audiences) are coming back, among with a number of other things. 

Between Godzilla vs Kong, Singular Point, and now this news, seems like 2021 really will be the Year of the King.

Also, Netflix Japan will be getting every Godzilla movie except Vs Biollante, I've heard there are some rights issues with that. One could in theory VPN-pass the region lock but I don't think Netflix Japan has English subs.

Sing with me a song of mindblow and rescue

As The Nina kills maids across the map

Corrin breaks through the center, paired with a witch, lost in thoughts, all alone

You are the Ocean's Inevitable End

Destined to reset beyond the shore just out of reach

Edited by Shrimperor

So, being SF-less for a day gave me a chance to have a more productive day than usual... that is to say, I ended up doing just about the same things as ever.

4n4daN3.png

Apparently, no matter how much history changed... some things just don't change, huh...

We broke Shrimpy.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So, being SF-less for a day gave me a chance to have a more productive day than usual... that is to say, I ended up doing just about the same things as ever.

4n4daN3.png

Apparently, no matter how much history changed... some things just don't change, huh...

RIP Marco Millions, he couldn't escape his fate.

So, I decided to knock down the Byzantines another peg. Since I've used up the Invasion CB for my current character's lifetime, I resorted to the Grand Conquest CB to take their Maghreb Holdings.

Fighting them at this point is quite... interesting...

j8Ufpv8.png

You know it's the Late Middle Ages when battles are now by the thousands of men. They may have a higher levy size...

mBIj6lR.png

But I have the tech edge. Look at that. Won and inflicted ten times the casualties on them than they did on me.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Well yeah, the cost to watch Godzilla vs Kong will still be there. That's what Disney is doing with their movies, they'll put their new movies on Disney+ but you have to pay a separate fee to watch them.

So basically I'll: free trial HBO Max -> pay for Godzilla vs Kong. I save money this way while still supporting the movie.

Unless they make me get a membership, in which case, I'll bite the bullet and go watch it in theaters. Which sounds bad but I live like 30 minutes from the Oviedo mall and Oviedo is a quiet little town so there won't be a whole lot of people there.

Fair enough, but I like seeing movies in theaters so I'll consider my options when the movie comes out.

47 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Lightchao42 in other Godzilla news, looks like the non-MonsterVerse comics (of varying target audiences) are coming back, among with a number of other things. 

Between Godzilla vs Kong, Singular Point, and now this news, seems like 2021 really will be the Year of the King.

Also, Netflix Japan will be getting every Godzilla movie except Vs Biollante, I've heard there are some rights issues with that. One could in theory VPN-pass the region lock but I don't think Netflix Japan has English subs.

With a new movie and show coming along, it makes sense that Toho wants to give Godzilla a big push next year. There's apparently a contract that Toho can't make any live-action Godzilla movies until GvK releases, so I look forward to seeing what next year brings for the franchise.

Oh no, I missed @Shrimperor beginning Conquest’s endgame! Good luck!

I’m curious what the death count at the end will be. 😬

56 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Isn't Revelation final boss also like that?

All of Revelation is like that 😛

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Yes, but i failed. His Shield gauge filled up, which he nullified my 2nd attack with.

And next turn he will use his Aoe attack and massacre my army F

FFFFFFFFFFF

FFFF

FFFFFFFF

FFFF

FFFF