Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Two questions.

1- Why is Xander such a humongous dick?

2- Why are we fighting on a rooftop? Surely there are fighting arenas in this place?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

hUObGXe.png

still nothing can beat this masterpiece

The hell is that monstrosity, it's almost as ugly as Kabbãge's hair.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I'd say, for the most part I just use the default designs for these kind of things.

It's hard to consider them an Avatar when they're still their own characters for the most part.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay though, now I'm legit hyped to start with this game just so I can share my shitty-ass Corrin design with you guys. I don't think it'll be tonight, but definitely tomorrow.

Oh man, that is something o look forward to tomo-

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Bazjsghz o

Kabbãge! Her mother was drunk while writing the name on the birth certificate. I tried to give her "776" for her birthday, but it was impossible, so just imagine that 1 is actually an upside-down 7. Her boon is "deft", but that's a typo - she meant to write "daft", but because she's daft, she didn't do it right. As for her bane, I was torn between "dull" and "slow", but I think dull is funnier. Besides, I like the sound of "Kabbãge, the daft and dull." Catchy.

Well today.

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She's actually a really kind person, but because she's daft and dull, she often gets bamboozled into taking part in illegal activities, hence her talent for outlaw...ism.

Oh did someone spoil you on the story of Fates already 😛

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Because my experience with other series at the time was that normal difficulty is usually zzz difficulty. I thought FE was gonna be the same, and suffered xd

To be fair some Fire Emblam games do that too, *cough* FE8 *cough* Awakening *cough*

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

2- Why are we fighting on a rooftop? Surely there are fighting arenas in this place?

You sorta answered the why on with your first question...

Gray Volcens wants me to beat up prisoners of war in the middle of his castle for no reason at all, and he has given me an old man and a pedant to help me do so. I like how Kabbãge looks like Kaze's sister more than anyone else. She also looks dumb and her permanent expression of confusion makes me smile every time.

...You know, I just realized he looks more like Herman than Volcens...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Lxkefotk o

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD okay, I thought Gray Volcens's model being ugly was just a result of him being ugly, but this is definitely glitched. Let me see if I can fix it...

Well, disabling a certain option did the trick for Gunter's model, but...

Kmcr4seg o

I dunno, I think this is worse.

EDIT: Okay I reset the game and now my units are back to not being opaque squares. Wonderful, now I get to enjoy good graphics.

EDIT 2: OKAY SPOKE TOO SOON NOW KABBÃGE IS BUGGED

Romz5sxv o
Edited by Saint Rubenio

46 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hot take 1: This intro is so cool. Like, way, way cooler than Three Houses's intro. I love it.

I don’t think that first part is a very hot take, but I’ve never heard anyone talk about the Fates intro before, so that should speak for itself.

46 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She's actually a really kind person, but because she's daft and dull, she often gets bamboozled into taking part in illegal activities, hence her talent for outlaw...ism.

Is she gonna get bamboozled into marrying Niles?

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

1- Why is Xander such a humongous dick?

Gotta sell copies.

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kabbãge is on house arrest during all of her time in Nohr because... well I guess so she doesn’t find out she’s Hoshidan.

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes! There he is! Gray Volcens! He looks ridiculous.

Whomsted?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Lxkefotk o

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD okay, I thought Gray Volcens's model being ugly was just a result of him being ugly, but this is definitely glitched. Let me see if I can fix it...

Well, disabling a certain option did the trick for Gunter's model, but...

Kmcr4seg o

I dunno, I think this is worse.

Citra.png

This is so weird. I re-enabled the option I disabled and reset the entire emulator, and now Gunter's bugged in an entirely different way (now his eyes are blank instead of red).

What the... And now I've disabled it again, resetted the emulator, and it has done absolutely nothing this time! What the hell is going on...!? I should probably just keep going, I've been stuck on these graphical oddities for a good 5 minutes now.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Whomsted?

Berwick Saga joke.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I cannot reproduce the scary Kabbãge glitch. No matter how much I mess with the settings, the game's stuck on glitched Gunter now. Am I living in a creepypasta now?

Ahh, fuck it. From what I've heard, he's not going to be around for long anyway. Jakob's also bugged, but who cares about Jakob. He's an asshole. He called Buff Waifu "filth". You're filth, you filthy filth.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Romz5sxv o

WHAT MEDIOCRE SHONEN DID THIS COME FROM?

And Jakob being a dick's not a bug it's a feature.

A feature of why he's terrible!

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, fuck it. From what I've heard, he's not going to be around for long anyway. Jakob's also bugged, but who cares about Jakob. He's an asshole. He called Buff Waifu "filth". You're filth, you filthy filth.

You should have used Gunter though, he’s abysmal... probably the worst character in the game, actually.

Anyway, what’s up with Jakob?

This gets more and more confusing. Ķ̸͚̮͎̯͚͍͉̌̋̈́̂̈́̉̐a̶̱͖͍̤̮͓͎̎͂̈́͂̃͜͝͝ͅb̶̡̢͇͖̖̟̫̏̇̊͜b̴̛͚͕͖͈͒̔̋͊̃̋̿̽̀̈̃͠͝ã̴̧̻̱͙̲͎͖̟̜͕̾́͋̽̇̂̚̕g̸̢̫̣̗͓͈̝͚̫̜͒̈̌̽͐̌͑̎͜͝ḝ̷̩̞͈̠͉̌̾͊̏̒̎͆̀̅̉̽̾͝͠ ̸̳̩̜͎̘̃̃͠ returned for one fight, but otherwise she's fine. Some battles Jakob is fixed, other times his hair looks filthy (hah! The irony). Gunter is only bugged in the model showcase screen. My brain is turning to mush, Citra! Stop fucking around!

In other news, the rumors were true. Gray Volcens really doesn't waste any time before announcing to the world that he's as evil as he is gray. Even Kabbãge decided to protect Ninja Luigi instead.

10,000 years of human evolution lead to this. Humanity has peaked.

An easy misconception to make, but it does not apply to FE. I like to sneer at normal modes nowadays, but that's because I'm experienced enough for it. My first three or four runs were FE7 normal. Today I would find that mode boring, but I could barely understand FE back then.

Yeah, i'm sort of the same way. My first Fire Emblem was Awakening on Normal/Casual (technically Normal/Classic but i was so bad that i got myself into an unwinnable situation in Ch.6 and had to the whole game over). Then i did FE7 on Normal, i think i did FE8 on Hard and FE6 on Normal. I then did another Awakening run this time on Hard/Classic since i was more experienced and Hard has been my preferred difficulty ever since (with exceptions).

I will not be able to take this game seriously, will I...

That's good, it'll be more enjoyable that way.

51 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

hUObGXe.png

still nothing can beat this masterpiece

Stuff of nightmares.

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

EDIT 2: OKAY SPOKE TOO SOON NOW KABBÃGE IS BUGGED

Romz5sxv o

She just keeps getting progressively feral-looking as the game goes on.