• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Two, if Jump Up, Super Star actually calls for actual jumping, I will find myself six feet under my living room in the basement

No, just screams of agony if you're doing Ultra-Hard.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

First, I'm not fond of exercise.

Fair enough, I guess.

The game does have silent mode for aprtments, though! I have no idea what it actually DOES, but it exists.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I expect this game's rock solid writing to provide a reasonable explanation for why Kabbãge would go back to this guy.

Look a distraction!

Runs to the hills.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There are so many glitches that I have to exercise some serious restraint to avoid just spamming images, but...

Gdjkkpuj o

I think Sakura cut Mikoto's corpse to pieces while nobody was looking.

Hey Sakura and Ryoma actually look related now!

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

I don’t know who this Kabbage you speak of is @Saint Rubenio, but I hope you don’t decide to eat his flesh to gain his memoirs.

Romz5sxv o

This is really all the introduction you need.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Look a distraction!

Runs to the hills.

Hahahahahahaha... Oh, you bastard.

All right, choice time. I can go with the jerks, the psycopaths and Daddy Gray, or I can go with the nice people. Alas, I've heard that good gameplay resides with the former, so... Sorry, guys! Hope you don't mind if I take the super duper divine sword and use it against you, too!

Seriously there's no reason whatsoever to do this, I love it.

As with other things, the logic of the choice is squandered. Specially when you find out the main argument for Hoshido... isn't even true!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

All right, choice time. I can go with the jerks, the psycopaths and Daddy Gray, or I can go with the nice people. Alas, I've heard that good gameplay resides with the former, so... Sorry, guys! Hope you don't mind if I take the super duper divine sword and use it against you, too!

Great gameplay! Perfect gameplay! Immaculate gameplay!

Characters specifically call out Corrin using the divine sword against Hoshido on that chapter though, nice job. 

Seriously there's no reason whatsoever to do this, I love it.

You have the perfect mentality for Fates... and it’s a great sign that the story amuses you!

Edited by Sooks

"Here’s the statement about the Microsoft and Nintendo pitch Bachus made to Bloomberg:

"Steve [Ballmer] made us go meet with Nintendo to see if they would consider being acquired. They just laughed their asses off. Like, imagine an hour of somebody just laughing at you. That was kind of how that meeting went.""

https://nintendoeverything.com/microsoft-tried-to-acquire-nintendo-before-starting-its-xbox-business-but-was-laughed-out-of-the-room-during-their-meeting/

That was an Xbonehead move. And thus, the Green-Crossed Machine was born instead!

Microstupid also tired to buy Square:

"Here’s McBreen’s account of the Microsoft meeting with Square.

"We had a letter of intent to buy Square. In early November 1999, we went to Japan. We had one of those big dinners with their CEO and Steve Ballmer. The next day, we’re sitting in their boardroom, and they said, “Our banker would like to make a statement.” And basically, the banker said, “Square cannot go through with this deal because the price is too low.” We packed up, we went home, and that was the end of Square.""

https://www.siliconera.com/microsoft-tried-to-acquire-nintendo-and-square/

Is that what they told Nintendo 777 times before they agreed to let Cloud into Smash?

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

evil has cookies, easy choice!

also frpm here on don't forget to check skills on enemies!

"Sadly for you, my sacred blade, Siegfried--"

T H I S   D I V I N E   L I G H T N I N G   S H A L L   P I E R C E   T H E   S K I E S

There got that out of my system.

Oh, and here's that jerkass Jakob too. Not gonna lie, I'd completely forgotten he existed.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

He's not playing RD though.

Fates doesn't have that shitty part with Ike though

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is that what they told Nintendo 777 times before they agreed to let Cloud into Smash?

More like 7777 times.

They shouldn't have ditched the original pitch. Able to actually change the country from within sounded like a much more interesting plot.

Or they should've gone the other way. Don't be apologist about it and a poor attempt at #D Chess. Just go ahead and conquest without moral qualms!

"Sadly for you, my sacred blade, Siegfried--"

T H I S   D I V I N E   L I G H T N I N G   S H A L L   P I E R C E   T H E   S K I E S

There got that out of my system.

I’m assuming that’s a Berwick reference. Say, with Rubenio joining my fe cult, maybe I should look at his....

My computer can’t handle it though. F.

Anyway, you know what I meant about Xander’s sword now!

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

I was actually going to say that number, but I wasn't sure if anyone would get the VII Original almost-guaranteed win trick reference. 

So Nintendo pitched it that many times and that triggered the kill switch inside Squeenix's pitch rejection robot.

Seems legit.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m assuming that’s a Berwick reference.

Everything's a Berwick reference with me, apparently. You know, I'm not just a Berwick with legs!

In all seriousness, no, it's not.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Say, with Rubenio joining my fe cult, maybe I should look at his....

Y E S

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

My computer can’t handle it though. F.

N O

Wow Xander got his ass kicked by Ryoma. Good thing we were able to kill everyone else, and that made Ryoma give up and go home.

No heroes for this battle. Probably because we're clearly the baddies.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Everything's a Berwick reference with me, apparently. You know, I'm not just a Berwick with legs!

I mean, in the world of Fates you can’t be anything more than a one note...

In all seriousness, no, it's not.

Then what is it?

No heroes for this battle. Probably because we're clearly the baddies.

Because you haven’t learned to master pair up.

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Fates doesn't have that shitty part with Ike though

Just use the Ike amiibo on the fox chapter and you too can recreate RD's weakest portion!

P8bbutwn o

Y'know, maybe a class change seal wasn't the best choice for a first purchase. Kabbãge is unarmed and I don't know how to buy her a bow.

Also I've replaced Jakob with a generic lancer at the castle. 'Cause fuck Jakob.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Then what is it?

A thing called The Last Promise. Quite infamous.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Because you haven’t learned to master pair up.

What do you mean? Jakob spent all map supporting Leo!

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

time for the game to really start!

After I have dinner.