Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Wow there's a world of difference between your Miccy and mine xD

Then agian i ensured my Miccy turned out strong because i hate burden lords xD

If I didn't have BK and Nailah steamroll Part 1 Endgame, Micaiah might've turned out better.

But mages suck in general in this game so *shrug*.

I'll probably use her or Sanaki to kill Levali and get his Wishblade, since he won't fight back.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If I didn't have BK and Nailah steamroll Part 1 Endgame, Micaiah might've turned out better.

So...

Here's the thing...

even without BEXP my Miccy was hella speed blessed in Part 1.

Sure she stopped getting speed naturally after promotion, but that's were BEXP helped...

And i didn't like using BK and Nailah much XD

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But mages suck in general in this game so *shrug*.

A common misconception tbh.

Having a strong mage squad allows you to do some hilarious stuff with the blessing you get later. I won't tell you what the blessing is, but i think you will understand xD

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And i didn't like using BK and Nailah much XD

Understandable, they're basically win buttons, regardless of Benice getting Nailah killed.

Playable Black Knight was the funniest thing tho, I wasn't gonna pass on that haha.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Playable Black Knight was the funniest thing tho, I wasn't gonna pass on that haha.

True, ngl, but i didn't let him solo everything, only parts i found extra troublesome xD

Like Archers on ledges

Edited by Shrimperor

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Having a strong mage squad allows you to do some hilarious stuff with the blessing you get later. I won't tell you what the blessing is, but i think you will understand xD

RD EG spoilers:

Spoiler

Which are you on about? Off the top of my head it could be siege magic or a ton of thunder magic for F3.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:
Spoiler

Which are you on about? Off the top of my head it could be siege magic or a ton of thunder magic for F3.

Spoiler

I had Soren doubling with blessed Siege Tomes and sniping Dragons, with Sanaki helping him

Also Miccy solo'd one part of the map with a blessed Nosferatu
Unbenannt1.PNG

Completely wiped the dragons there in one part completely alone xD

IMG_20210110_222544.jpg

One nitpick I have with both Tellius games is how fliers can't fly over terrain and stay there like they can in literally the rest of the series.

Also that trees count as impassible terrain.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Cain and Mia got hit with Sleep, I'm redoing the turn.

No Restore staves? I had plenty for the tower iirc...

And i hope you atleast have 1 full Fortify stored up for the endgame or it will be trouble xD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

No Restore staves? I had plenty for the tower iirc...

Elincia has one that I forgot about lmao.

But it's the only one I got and it only has six uses left.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And i hope you atleast have 1 full Fortify stored up for the endgame or it will be trouble xD

Oh don't worry, I hoard Fortify uses lmao.

54 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Apart from Herculan Gibson, all of these are pretty fast times for BoC.

Thanks! 

I'll be honest, I struggle with that particular tyrant. 

Also let it be noted this was all team Lora, I'll do the others and record theirs as well so you can see my times for every team! (They will probably suck, so dont critique me to harshly, haha!)

Also, would you be interested in doing a time comparison? 

Edited by lightcosmo

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

To be fair, KDL2 is very old. Losing your copy ability and having to chase after it on getting hit once? Not so fun. I was a child last when I played that, but I would think it stiff. I did manage to find all the Rainbow Drops and get beat King Dedede, yet I never made it past Dark Matter, the swordsman phase I vanquished once, maybe twice, but I died on the second phase. So close to finish, so far from success.

The old Kirby games are harder because of the low HP bar of six, so it is easier to die. I remember that Gordows took three health in the first Kirby game, so they 2RKO which is a bit mean.

It is on the slow side, and Copy Abilities are one-move each. Kirby's flying abilities can't be used indefinitely either, eventually Kirby will struggle for air and let out their breath, unable to float again until after they've touched the ground again. On the positive side, though the graphics be N64-dated, they are usually colorful and the stages themselves are pretty.

I like the fact Kirby cannot fly indefinitely which makes the game already tougher than other games. I am not sure about this, but you are suppossed to get as many of these crystal shards as possible to have maximum fire power against the final boss, right? If so, it is definitely a game of the harder and slower side.

a good wake up song

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I had Soren doubling with blessed Siege Tomes and sniping Dragons, with Sanaki helping him

Also Miccy solo'd one part of the map with a blessed Nosferatu
Unbenannt1.PNG

Completely wiped the dragons there in one part completely alone xD

Again spoilers:

Spoiler

Ah, nosfertanking.

That thing I wouldn't think possible for Micaiah to do.

Too unimaginative of me.

Maybe I could have had Soren do that too. Do blessings remove weight, besides piercing Mantle and having infinite uses?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I honestly don't mind status staves that much as long as the game gives you enough restores or status only last 1 turn (like in Conquest)

Hexing Rod stares at me with all it's hate.

@Shrimperor @Dayni honestly, you guys can tell me about the blessings right now. I've known the plot of this game for years, along with some of the maps. Spoilers mean nothing for this game anymore lol.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Hexing Rod stares at me with all it's hate.

IMG_20190420_1312552.jpg