• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Did the plot really just try to convince me that Azura handled enemies by herself? She has 22 HP!

Also, Kotaro's an asshole.

Son: Father why does Rubenio suffer?

Father: He is martyred so that our sins are absolved. 

Edited by Wraith

I'm at the very end of the infamous ninja hell.

It... was not that bad. Kinda boring, but not awful. Kumagera, Benny, Gunter, Roland and Effie were all invincible against the ninjas, so it was a simple matter of advancing slowly while making it as inconvenient as possible for Saizo to move.

It culminated in this dumbness.

Sbzqkbsn o

Saizo's AI can't find a way around this one, so now I get to handle Kotaro at my own pace. Woohoo.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It... was not that bad. Kinda boring, but not awful. Kumagera, Benny, Gunter, Roland and Effie were all invincible against the ninjas, so it was a simple matter of advancing slowly while making it as inconvenient as possible for Saizo to move.

Sbzqkbsn o

Saizo's AI can't find a way around this one, so now I get to handle Kotaro at my own pace. Woohoo.

I found a way to trap him in the upper left area.

This is better.

And there we go, Kotaro is down. By Shura's hand, no less. Not gonna lie, their battle convo is legit good. Now's when the plot goes "nah Kabbãge said not to kill Kotaro" and this piece of actually good writing goes out the window.

...No, actually. That chapter in general was rather decent, writing-wise. Color me surprised.

All right, Benny and Nyx A support. Niles and Azura have a chapter's worth of support points, so I should be able to get Ignatius after chapter 18 using one of the paralogues. I just hope it won't be too late.

Also, Llewelyn joined the team. Why? I'm not sure. He'll just warm the bench.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, Benny and Nyx A support. Niles and Azura have a chapter's worth of support points, so I should be able to get Ignatius after chapter 18 using one of the paralogues. I just hope it won't be too late.

Never mind, invasion 2 to the rescue. I managed to beat it, somehow (that boss was more dangerous than any of the bosses in proper chapters, though... goodness), and now Niles and Azura can marry a chapter earlier than expected. Excellent!

Also, Haitaka learned Seal Speed. That guy's a better debuffer than the team's proper debuffers.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Did the plot really just try to convince me that Azura handled enemies by herself? She has 22 HP!

Also, Kotaro's an asshole.

Yes and yes.

I'm at the very end of the infamous ninja hell.

It... was not that bad.

Huh. Well congratulations!

Sbzqkbsn o

Wow mechanist Kaze... I didn’t know if anyone ever using Mechanist for anything other than skills.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

This is better.

I wasn’t able to trap him on hard. He ran straight into a room full of enemies.

Just now, Sooks said:

Wow mechanist Kaze... I didn’t know if anyone ever using Mechanist for anything other than skills.

Really? It seemed to me like it was the best choice in every way. Better stats, better movement, and now it turns out, better skills too. What exactly is the advantage to the other promotion? E swords? Because that doesn't seem like all that much to me.

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Really? It seemed to me like it was the best choice in every way. Better stats, better movement, and now it turns out, better skills too. What exactly is the advantage to the other promotion? E swords? Because that doesn't seem like all that much to me.

Better speed and better skills

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

This is better.

6piEy7g.png

How i usually trap Saizo lol

(This pic is from the PME, hence the weird classes)

Edited by Shrimperor

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Only reason to go Mechanist is Replicate, which you get at 15.

MN gets a passive bonus (+5 Hit/Crit/Eva/Avo), potential S-rank and Shurikenfaire (also 15). Lethality if you care. And probably better caps; 25STR/38SPD as MN as opposed to 28STR/33SPD as Mechanist. It´s easier to compensate for low STR than low SPD.

Theoretically having E-Swords may be nice if you want to dare him take on any Axe users (on EP).

He works regardless, because the only weapon he really needs is a Hunters Knife.

Edited by Imuabicus

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yes

fire-emblem-games-with-three-houses-4012

Also swapped Echoes and 3H because i played the former a bit last month.

Anyways, i'll post my RD thoughts later.

777581879619747840.png?v=1

Ey, glad you enjoyed it.

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

And his theme is...

Holy crap!

2SQ0eJO.gif

That's dope.

He has four arms and four axes? Whoa.

--------

Morning everyone. *waves*

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

@lightcosmo

There really isn't any reason to play the original Nep titles over Re;birth, as Re;birth are superioe remakes in every way...

Nonetheless, enjoy 😄

Yeah I understand. But I had to try it! Xd

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

@lightcosmo Enjoy the Neps!

Thank you!

So...I still don't exactly know what Bowser's Fury is, haha. I was expecting some text explaining it, but it looks like some open-worldish type area? With Mario's version of Godzilla going on.

I mean, it looks great. I just wish they had explained what it was.

Edited by twilitfalchion

50 minutes ago, Imuabicus said:

Only reason to go Mechanist is Replicate, which you get at 15.

MN gets a passive bonus (+5 Hit/Crit/Eva/Avo), potential S-rank and Shurikenfaire (also 15). Lethality if you care. And probably better caps; 25STR/38SPD as MN as opposed to 28STR/33SPD as Mechanist. It´s easier to compensate for low STR than low SPD.

Theoretically having E-Swords may be nice if you want to dare him take on any Axe users (on EP).

He works regardless, because the only weapon he really needs is a Hunters Knife.

Excellent. Leave it to me to make all the wrong choices.

But mechanist mount thingy is funny, so mechanist is better than the other thing.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And that's it probably for this month's ninty news

Enough for me, to be honest. This is currently the only Nintendo game I'm waiting for.

That looks badass enough to get in spite of owning the original game. Only thing that irks me is the implication that the other characters aren't playable in that mode, but there's still time for them to deconfirm that. We'll see.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

---

Good morning, everyone!
After hardcore Xu Shu cheesing playing Gauntlet Mode of Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, I finally managed to unlock Hundun for the first time.
Damn, that was rough! But the team of Xu Shu, Sterkenburg, Sun Shangxiang, Kunoichi, and Nobunaga Oda managed to prevail against the primordial chaos.
Also, Hundun is f***ing OP. Even at level 1, the thing just destroys everything in its path. Can't wait to get him leveled up and equipped with some strong weapon skills! WO3 difficulty just got severely broken in half!

And his theme is...

Holy crap!

I have the Wii U's WO3 Hyper, not Ultimate. No Mr. Atelier, or Sophitia, Nezha's second version, and a couple others I think. And that includes no Hundun bonus story.

Not what I expecting visually. I was thinking he'd look more like Humpty Dumpty. Mostly because one game I've played mentions a long-deceased person named Hum-Dum, and the statues of himself in his extant castle indicate that he was rather rotund.

13 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Finally Mario now has the one thing it was missing: kaiju battles. Now featuring Super Saiyan Cat Mario vs. Bowzilla!

One-hundred and fifty Boos may haunt you for the rest of your life for forgetting Luigi's Mansion 3.👻

Sonic is a little ticked off that Mario is stealing his longtime DBZ steal. And is that lyrics for the metal music that giant Bowser summons? Remember, I did lyrics fir-*shoved under water*.

Not going to double-dip on SM3DW, but looks fun. My only question is length. This open-ish 3D platforming playground will be how big? 

I finished chapter 8 and invasion 1 of Birthright. Thus gameplay is quite good.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

(This pic is from the PME, hence the weird classes)

How dare you!? Wyvern Elise was great!

15 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

So...I still don't exactly know what Bowser's Fury is, haha. I was expecting some text explaining it, but it looks like some open-worldish type area? With Mario's version of Godzilla going on.

I mean, it looks great. I just wish they had explained what it was.

^

My thoughts exactly.

Oh I forgot to mention, as far as pairups go, Kaze x Rinkah is really good for both of them. When paired up they both have no trouble one rounding, their strengths balanced out. I think their Midori will be good too. And here I was just pairing them because they’re red and green and were the two prisoners together, as well as the only two non-Corrin playable units in chapter 4.

Mario of the Wild.

Also, Bowser is literally just

dcrd9s1-d11b0e90-1641-4dd6-918c-83f411fa

But for real, Bowser's Fury seems to be like a Torna-esque expansion of 3D World. I'm in.

(Also I typed this before Shrimpy put the trailer but he beat me to it)

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Now imagine if you fucked up and didn't bless any wyvernslayer weapons.

...Yeah. That's what I did. And my only save prior to the blessing was way back at the beginning of Lekain's chapter, and the idea of putting myself through that map again was... unbearable, to say the least. So I ended up having to concoct the weirdest strat, resulting in Naesala, of all people, getting the finishing blow.

Radiant Dawn endgame just relies on the player having 2020 foresight because the game either doesn't tell you or if you didn't bring a specific weapon, you get fucked.

Endgame was the only time in this game where I didn't have fun. And in fairness, with a game with like 40 maps, having only five bad ones at the end isn't that bad.

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Radiant Dawn endgame just relies on the player having 2020 foresight because the game either doesn't tell you or if you didn't bring a specific weapon, you get fucked.

Never ever blessed a Wyrmslayer myself, got through things fine. But thats me.