• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

CYL right now:

b64.jpg

(There was some other neat stuff in the game, especially playable summoner, but honestly too little too late.)

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>pops all his common crystal due to reaching 99 limit

>1* and 2*

Oh well, pretty soon the inventory will be filled again

That is usually the case later in the game.

On the positive side, they can be good for loading up on the Boosters again. The Booster thingies, if you weren't aware, increase the likelihood of getting a particular element of Blade. When I had finished the story and wanted to wrap up getting the rest of my missing Rare Blades, I used a bunch of these with Legendary Cores, enough with each summon to make it the dominant Idea level thingy for the character popping the Cores. Bravery increases the likelihood of Fire & Water, Truth of Ice & Wind, Compassion of Earth & Volt, Justice of Dark & Light.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nero Fiddled While Rome Burned |

Be careful now, there are likely a few people who would like a dead artist at this moment.

...I think I'll stay away from the anarchy that must be erupting right now. Faith in humanity is so difficult to maintain you know, I don't want to jinx it.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

After Gremory Brave Lysithea, think they might do the same and have Marianne also in a Master class? Holy Knight?

They could use Aura, Blutgang, a Silence staff or something else to screw with people, off the top of my head.

Holy Knight's also a strong bet. Or they make B!Marianne a dancer, she's a common enough pick for it.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That is usually the case later in the game.

On the positive side, they can be good for loading up on the Boosters again. The Booster thingies, if you weren't aware, increase the likelihood of getting a particular element of Blade. When I had finished the story and wanted to wrap up getting the rest of my missing Rare Blades, I used a bunch of these with Legendary Cores, enough with each summon to make it the dominant Idea level thingy for the character popping the Cores. Bravery increases the likelihood of Fire & Water, Truth of Ice & Wind, Compassion of Earth & Volt, Justice of Dark & Light.

Maybe when i am very close to finishing i can look up the list of remanining blades and then try that^^

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

They could use Aura, Blutgang, a Silence staff or something else to screw with people, off the top of my head.

Holy Knight's also a strong bet. Or they make B!Marianne a dancer, she's a common enough pick for it.

Only other I could see is Bishop.

Dancer? Maybe... but if the Dancer outfit is ever used, is if they do again a Performing Arts Banner.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

All i know that it's based on TEC stat. Don't know the exact calculation...

Okay, thanks! Sorry if it was a stupid question for either of you, haha.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ngl, i thought that would be the naming scheme at first. Poppi Alpha, Poppi Beta, Poppi Omega. They went with puns instead which is fine.

I honestly have no idea.

It does sound pretty awesome, though!

I figured it wouldnt hurt to ask, at least!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Nah it's a legit one i wish i could answer

Sadly i am not that of an expert when it comes to Nep xD

Haha, you know much more than I do! 

But I appreciate the info you shared, it makes a huge difference! At least I can consider putting high TEC characters in (Big Nep, Noire, etc) for status battles.

44 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>pops all his common crystal due to reaching 99 limit

>1* and 2*

Oh well, pretty soon the inventory will be filled again

Seeing you mention this reminds me that the limit of how many blades you can have needs to be increased by a bit. Like, it's kinda annoying to have to go in and remove a bunch just to resume, especially when your really trying to get a specific blade and you binge over 50 legendary cores every 30 minutes or so.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Seeing you mention this reminds me that the limit of how many blades you can have needs to be increased by a bit. Like, it's kinda annoying to have to go in and remove a bunch just to resume, especially when your really trying to get a specific blade and you binge over 50 legendary cores every 30 minutes or so.

yeah...

I only have 2 empty spaces and thus had to keep releasing 2 every time i pop 2 f

CYL results are out.

Before you ask, the last place tied this year and it's Alder (Jarod's homie) and Dolth (Necrodouchebag) on 2 votes, with the lowest playable unit being Yoder, who tied with Lekain (REALLY?).

Alright @Shrimperor, regarding the favorite items for Dahlia and Poppi QT, LightChao already answered them but

• The Poached Fruit Samod has the presrequisete of the Frozen Door Merc Mission, which is unlocked once Tantal hits Lv.1 Dev.

....and that's it. The rest of the items mentioned for these three Blades (aside from Steamflake Tabbouleh) can be gotten without needing to do a Merc Mission first.

@Lightchao42 new Singular Point trailer dropped

I find it very interesting that Toho's chosen to go the King Kong route with this. That is to say, the Kaiju aren't really Kaiju in this. They're still big but not that big (I say in a year where King Kong is Kaiju-sized).

The tone itself seems to be reminiscent of Showa era, especially since it looks like Jet Jaguar will be taking center stage. Which i'm fine with, Jet Jaguar hasn't been featured prominently since Godzilla vs Megalon.

Still no full SPGoji reveal though, looks like they want to build him up.

9 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Seeing you mention this reminds me that the limit of how many blades you can have needs to be increased by a bit.

I mean, it does. Higher Merc Rank means higher limit. And the limit only applies to Commons.