Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Benice said:

F

Talk about how I keep trying to kidnap you into joining my cult.

“Many things you can do in drama involve working with others, and that’s a nice experience to have with friends. One time, Benice on SerenesForest attempted to kidnap me and indoctrinate me into his cult. It’s moments like these that make drama club such a great place!” I got it! 😃👍

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

This is one of my worst essays, I must say...

I don’t think it’s as bad as the one I wrote about my ideal dress code though. Best way to get a bad essay is to force a kid to write about something they really couldn’t care less on and make them use specific words. I just got lucky that the rest of my writings that year were 🔥, since usually the prompt quality determines how good it ends up. Quality, and how much I want to write about the thing.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I am an older brother so i am biased towards Mario ofc

xD

Well, your favorite FE is Three Houses. I already knew you have no taste.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

I like Luigi but I can't let this Mario slander slide.

Who even picks Mario in the spin-off games? Like, who plays Mario Kart and goes "yeah imma play with Mario in Mario Kart." Nobody, that's who. Mario's the boring default choice. He probably beats Pink Gold Peach and that's it. Mario sucks.

...See, I'm joking now, but when I was a kid I couldn't stand the idea of playing as Mario instead of Luigi. Every time I played the older Marios I picked two player mode and slaughtered Mario as soon as possible so I could get Luigi. I followed every single phony tutorial to unlock Luigi in Super Mario 64. I just straight up skipped Sunshine. Good times.

...I still do most of that, actually-- But hey. No hard feelings towards Mario anymore!

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

ON_MY_TL.gif

You will never take me alive.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

8JwRe0b.png

See, you know they're lying because it says two hees instead of just one. Everyone here knows it's just one.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Who even picks Mario in the spin-off games? 

IMG_20200122_203744.jpg

Although I will say I do main Bowser Jr in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. The kart combination I have on him cracks the code.

Actually, if Bowser Jr isn't playable in a Mario spin-off, I just go with Mario. As a rule of thumb.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Well, time to tackle another game in my backlog. I've been putting off Luigi's Mansion 3 long enough.

Heh, I finished the game two days ago. Wrote up a short review, you might've seen it.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Heh, I finished the game two days ago. Wrote up a short review, you might've seen it.

Just did. You pretty much summed up how I feel about it so far. Filler tends to kill the pace more often than not, despite the actual content being quite entertaining when it's new.

HAH, THE PROGRAM SAYS THE HOOK SHE MAKES US USE ISN’T GRABBING THE READERS’ ATTENTION, AND THAT ONE OF THE PARAGRAPH STARTERS SHE MAKES US USE IS TOO WORDY!

Ah...

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20200122_203744.jpg

Congratulations, you're boring.

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Although I will say I do main Bowser Jr in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. The kart combination I have on him cracks the code.

Actually, if Bowser Jr isn't playable in a Mario spin-off, I just go with Mario. As a rule of thumb.

Never mind. See, even you have someone you like better. Nobody has Mario as their first choice. Nobody. Mario is boring. That should be the name of his next game.

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ruben: QY1FztO.jpg

Now I just need him to play Berwick Saga.

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Good old Luigi

Hahahahahah... I'd forgotten that one.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Luigi is the better brother. I will accept no other opinion.

About time you and I agreed on something!

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

/s

Wait, what do you mean--

41 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t think it’s as bad as the one I wrote about my ideal dress code though.

What kinda stupid is that as an essay?

I don't think I remember a topic quite as dumb as that. Then again I probably would have failed that one.

(And of course her mandatory phrases are considered bad by the machine. I am unsurprised)

Me on the discussion of the brothers Mario: