• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Coffee with Milk artwork?!

CelebratedBlackDeermouse-size_restricted

Bandai-Namco employee: Alright Mr. Sakurai, I've collected a list of potential Xenoblade Mii costumes--

Sakurai: Four Capcom outfits it is!

I mean, it's still an outfit that looks like a bunch of plastic being glued to someone's skin.

All this expensive software and IT talent just to create something that looks like a cheap Super Sentai costume.

Edited by BrightBow

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Kaga used Ballista.

Can you not? Please.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Hell yeah, Arthur. Why isn't HE an actual fighter?

...still no new music, though.

What Arthur? There's like, a billion Arthurs just in FE alone. You'll have to be a little more specific than that.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I like the leggings, tbh. Prefer their Smash models to the original art.

So do I, but mostly because from my perspective the original characters look like worse versions of Camilla. Smash made the right call in giving them a semblance of pants.

I just found out that there's a Spanish translation of FE12. This wouldn't be notable enough to mention here, if it wasn't for one detail: There is no patch. The guys behind the project couldn't figure out how to make a patch, so instead, they put up the entirety of the internal ROM files for download. Then they tell you to download a tool to eviscerate an existing ROM, replace its files with the translation files, then recompose it.

That's like if you went to a restaurant and ordered a steak, and then the waiter plops a whole-ass cow on the table, hands you a cleaver and says "there, have fun." Goodness. I appreciate the effort that went into the translation, but I can't help but find that detail absolutely hilarious.

After three years, we finally get full Coffee with Milk artwork. 1000% based.

Rest in peace Xenoblade X tho. Literally no content apart from Spirits.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What Arthur? There's like, a billion Arthurs just in FE alone. You'll have to be a little more specific than that.

Arthur from Ghosts'n Goblins.

Or Ghouls'n Ghosts? I never remember the name of the series itself.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, yeah. it's the Ghosts'n Goblins series. So Arthur from the Ghosts 'n Goblins series. The quintessential platformer series for masochists.

Shame that there will be no music, though.

Edited by BrightBow

So we were right. Rex actually was planned for Smash but what they wanted to do with him proved too complicated.

But i really like that they still kept remnants of that in the rest of the game.

Considering everything shown off, i've gotta say, this truly is the most pleased i've been with a new fighter.

Only thing kinda disappointing is the Spirit selection. We already have like half of them, they could've easily put in the Torna cast.

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Arthur from Ghosts'n Goblins.

Or Ghouls'n Ghosts? I never remember the name of the series itself.

Ahhh, that one game that the AVGN covered that one time.

...That's about all I know about it. I've played the Spanish spiritual sequel, Maldita Castilla, and that's about it.

This is why we use addons that disable Youtube recommendations.
...or really anything on Youtube besides the videos themselves.

Anyway, still can't fight any info on the release date of the Arthur DLC.

Not gonna lie, I want to hate that clip, but "do it for the p*ssy!" had me rolling. Funniest thing I've seen since... This morning, when I got to the Narcus scene in chapter 3 of TRS. I swear, Eugen's dialogue makes me laugh every single time. That guy never gets old. I mean, he's already old, but... You know what I mean.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey Youtube.

I've got a question for you.

Why is this in my recommended?

The world truly is pain.

7 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Anyway, still can't fight any info on the release date of the Arthur DLC.

Later today. Costumes always come out the same day as the fighter.