Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Armagon said:

Easily the best part about Echoes' DLC was the Cipher characters and I am so mad that it was just a one-and-done thing.

My opinion on Three Houses' DLC would legitimately be more favorable if there was Cipher DLC, featuring both the original four and the new Cipher OCs that got introduced after SoV had come out.

It's still disappointing they never did the fifth/sixth waves that were rumoured.

Hell, Cipher would have fit perfectly.

Not exactly the route I'd have taken the whole thing, but treat it as optional shenaniganry.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

There are 2 free dlc

One gives you paragon, the other a choice between witch and ballista

Right... Still a bit annoying, but to be fair, I very much doubt that Fates witches are as epic as TRS witches.

Oh while on that subject, @Armagon TRS has Gaiden witches. You know, the ones that have unlimited warp? Yeah, there's those in TRS. With one key difference: You know how in Gaiden Sonya turns into a mage so you don't get infinite warp fun? No such thing happens here.

Kaga gives you a witch with infinite warp and tells you to have fun. And, honestly, she's one of the most fun units in the game. Even if she's absurdly broken.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

My opinion on Three Houses' DLC would legitimately be more favorable if there was Cipher DLC, featuring both the original four and the new Cipher OCs that got introduced after SoV had come out.

I did like the Echoes DLC characters as well. Frankly, compared to that, that shitty ass Anna that's like, one of the worst characters in 3H was a huge disappointment.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's not true! You're all armor knights in my eyes. Not one horseman among you.

Then I am an armor knight without his armor, Ruben.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kaga gives you a witch with infinite warp and tells you to have fun. And, honestly, she's one of the most fun units in the game. Even if she's absurdly broken.

I mean, Fates warp has no range limit, either.

The only limit is that it can warp adjacent to any ally on the map

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Hell, Cipher would have fit perfectly.

The last Cipher OC they introduced is literally from Fodlan. It would've been so easy dude.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dn1nyqCXsAAVXw9_1.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anna that's like, one of the worst characters in 3H was a huge disappointment.

3H Anna isn't even a character. They really said "no supports for you" huh.

3H DLC, apart from Cindered Shadows, was legitimately stuff that should've been in the game to begin with. Considering how good Nintendo's been at making DLC be actual new content, 3H DLC feels like the one outsider.

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I mean, Fates warp has no range limit, either.

The only limit is that it can warp adjacent to any ally on the map

Yeah, that's a limit. TRS Sierra has no limits. Anywhere she can stand, she can warp, no questions asked, at any time; and she doesn't even lose her turn, she can move and attack after warping. Oh, and did I mention she's the only playable character who can use nosferatu? She totally is.

She's... She's wonderful, all right.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Dn1nyqCXsAAVXw9_1.jpeg

Yep, about right.

3H Anna isn't even a character. They really said "no supports for you" huh.

3H DLC, apart from Cindered Shadows, was legitimately stuff that should've been in the game to begin with. Considering how good Nintendo's been at making DLC be actual new content, 3H DLC feels like the one outsider.

3H is like, "do you think CS is worth 25 bucks? No? Well here's a bunch of useless fluff on top. Now it's worth it, right?"

Seriously, cosmetic outfits on a singleplayer game is the height of stupidity.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I mean, 90% of the reason to use Warp is to bring a unit to a location none of your other units can easily reach. So only being able to warp to an ally is a serious limitation.

Edited by BrightBow

38 minutes ago, Sooks said:

We all suck in the eyes of the “God-Emperor”?

0E31A564-A70B-46C5-8E5D-9232E71A202B.jpeg.81eff71a57852b5282dd54c26537a7b8.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why am I God-Emperor now? I mean, not complaining, but how did that happen?

Cease your heretical talk Rubenio, there is only one God-Emperor and you are not him.

286EC793-5B94-40AD-92A5-933CA4BDB9E1.jpeg.940ae40712661af7116e4b7b96a5b17c.jpeg

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Cease your heretical talk Rubenio, there is only one God-Emperor and you are not him.

I'm not the heretic! You're the heretic! This is why commas are important, my drunken friend. There's a bit of a difference between "the God-Emperor Rubenio" and "the God-Emperor, Rubenio." Be more careful next time, lest you indulge in the sin of idolatry by mistake.

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Who's there to catch him when he trips and falls over from the weight of that gaudy armor? 😜 

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm not the heretic! You're the heretic! This is why commas are important, my drunken friend. There's a bit of a difference between "the God-Emperor Rubenio" and "the God-Emperor, Rubenio." Be more careful next time, lest you indulge in the sin of idolatry by mistake.

1591D62A-46B0-46D1-8A24-2E78584AA25D.png.a0556e3d61e41792fb97b4ae1ed30f46.png

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Who's there to catch him when he trips and falls over from the weight of that gaudy armor? 😜 

B16F9137-F5B2-4489-B630-005D733AD701.jpeg.fecc5b3f1d356f0efa2e8679bb9d313c.jpeg

Meanwhile Berwick Ballisticians can't shot and move at the same time and they can only shot in one direction. They can turn, but doing so also takes up a whole turn during which they can neither move nor attack.

They also have a worse movement type then Derrick.

Edited by BrightBow

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I just like how he's all "yeah badass golden armor with faces for kneepads", but then you look at his face and he has the beard of a prepubescent. Disgusting. A real God-Emperor would have a real beard. The God-Emperor, more like the Sham-Lameperor.

Just now, Wraith said:

1591D62A-46B0-46D1-8A24-2E78584AA25D.png.a0556e3d61e41792fb97b4ae1ed30f46.png

That's not an answer to what I said, Wraith. You're just trying to dodge the truth. Face it-- You're the real heretic here!

Just now, BrightBow said:

Meanwhile Berwick Ballisticians can't shot and move at the same time and they can only shot in one direction. They can turn, but doing so also takes up a whole turn during which they can neither move nor attack.

And even so, they're still great, if only because of that damage.

I just like how he's all "yeah badass golden armor with faces for kneepads", but then you look at his face and he has the beard of a prepubescent. Disgusting. A real God-Emperor would have a real beard. The God-Emperor, more like the Sham-Lameperor.

That's not an answer to what I said, Wraith. You're just trying to dodge the truth. Face it-- You're the real heretic here!

Inside Rubenio’s mind:

Whoops...wrong one:

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Inside Rubenio’s mind:

Ahahahahahahahaha... hahahahahahah! C'mon, man, that's a low blow.

...and it doesn't change the fact that that guy you like so much doesn't have a beard. Hah! I am winner because I said so.

Ahahahahahahahaha... hahahahahahah! C'mon, man, that's a low blow.

...and it doesn't change the fact that that guy you like so much doesn't have a beard. Hah! I am winner because I said so.

23C495A1-9C56-413B-9F26-4F770C528CB1.jpeg.29db3d8729a01b016470a91fd58f1c64.jpeg

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Y-you...!!!

625355515240775700.png?v=1

The extent of Twilit and my conversation on the 16th:

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Slander. All lies. Wraith and the Youtube algorythm are in cahoots to discredit me.