Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

On the Smash topic: I've played competitive smash a few times, playing PM, and was told I was pretty good. That was good enough for me.

One positive thought sent your way can make all the difference. PM is my favorite Smash game, actually.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

29 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

To those playing Super Thracia: you made me want to start it up again and... well the results are not great.

Sorry to hear that!

Played chapter 7 yesterday.

I mean aside of the typical surprises

Spoiler

reinforcements

it was not too bad.

Just have seen chapter 8.

This is an "interesting" execution of FoW.

Thankfully it's not my turn to play this.

Though I was told 8x shall be even worse.

I wanted to play and write more today, but the Falcom marathon changed my plans.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

hehe

it's the other way around for me. No matter how good a story is, if i can't stand the gameplay, the game is dead for me.

Believe it or not, that is also me. I have quit games because of (to me) awful gameplay before (Radiant Historia, SMT Strange Journey, to name two examples).
I guess I'm just someone who wants both to be good.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Radiant Historia

That's a name i expected to see associated with bad gameplay (especially since you like Dragon Star Varnir, which has very similiar gameplay to RH except it's 3 dimensional)

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I guess I'm just someone who wants both to be good.

And nothing is wrong with that 😉

That's a name i expected to see associated with bad gameplay (especially since you like Dragon Star Varnir, which has very similiar gameplay to RH except it's 3 dimensional)

DSV did it much better. Radiant Historia's combat felt boring, in all honesty.
It's why I was kind of iffy when I read about DSV's combat at first, but it just feels so much better to play.

And nothing is wrong with that 😉

👍
Umu, umu!

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

One positive thought sent your way can make all the difference. PM is my favorite Smash game, actually.

I just love the holy war Marth alt, okay!?

Yeah, I agree, it made me feel really good about how I did. Also, one of my favorites, for the creative alts + movesets alone. They made the characters come to life, in my opinion.

Sometimes I think Smash U needs to follow their example.

4 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Sorry to hear that!

Played chapter 7 yesterday.

I mean aside of the typical surprises

Reveal hidden contents

reinforcements

it was not too bad.

Just have seen chapter 8.

This is an "interesting" execution of FoW.

Thankfully it's not my turn to play this.

Though I was told 8x shall be even worse.

I wanted to play and write more today, but the Falcom marathon changed my plans.

Wow, you handle this much better than I do.

@lightcosmoNah, I have someone on my side who already played this and guides me a bit. It would be impossible to play it blind. Also we play a chapter alternating. I don't know how many deaths have happened yet. I would say almost 20.

Chapter 2x wasn't terrible aside pirates could walk over mountains.

The real shitty chapters have been 3, 5 and 6 so far.

7 is bad if you don't have a well trained Karin.

Edited by Julian Teehee

I have a suspend save near him haha

Welp, it's murdering time, then. Does anyone know if I need him alive to recruit Shiva? I could care less about Lithis, but I don't want to lose Shiva, too!

2 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Nah, I have someone on my side who already played this and guides me a bit. It would be impossible to play it blind. Also we play a chapter alternating. I don't know how many deaths have happened yet. I would say almost 20.

Well, I've played this a few times, and even so, I have about 10 so far?

And Lithis, well let's not mention how he was heroic and took a crit to the face from Finn.

Edited by lightcosmo

when will Caster counter with a mikon compilation

Heaven's me!
Hopefully we'll get an anime adaptation starring Tamamo soon!

Draggy's Trash Taste Time once again: I unironically enjoyed that anime.
The OP is one of the best Fate OPs yet, only beaten out by Ideal White and Justice.

Okay, I'll stop.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, I've played this a few times, and even so, I have about 10 so far?

And Lithis, well let's not mention how he was heroic and took a crit to the face from Finn.

It's natural since enemies have a higher critchance. Half of mentioned deaths were caused by crits. Leif was has been critted 3-4 times in this LP already. 

The enemies aren't really stronger considering that both sides have increased level and stats, but the allies have less luck so higher chance to get critted and the quanity of the enemy is higher due to more and earlier reinforcements.

Hopefully we'll get an anime adaptation starring Tamamo soon!

Haha

Typemoon not milking Saberfaces

haha

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

best Fate OP

can't post animated version due to have spoilers, sadly.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Haha

Typemoon not milking Saberfaces

haha

Yeah... you're probably right. XD
Which makes it all the more surprising that Nero takes a backseat in Extella Link.

can't post animated version due to have spoilers, sadly.

Awesome!

2 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

It's natural since enemies have a higher critchance. Half of mentioned deaths were caused by crits. Leif was has been critted 3-4 times in this LP already. 

The enemies aren't really stronger considering that both sides have increased level and stats, but the allies have less luck so higher chance to get critted and the quanity of the enemy is higher due to more and earlier reinforcements.

I haven't been critted one time, actually. At least so far, I mean.

4 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

It's natural since enemies have a higher critchance.

Yeah, and i really really hate it.

Every enemy having 10+crit on you means you will get critted every chapter a couple of times. It already happend with me <.<

399090734361214976.png?v=1

Omishiroi

Umu.
She does have a role in the story, but so does every other Servant. And she is considerably less important to the plot than Tamamo is.
I think I wrote about this before (or I just said this to Casko), but it's like the developers addressed every issue I had with the first Extella and reversed it.

Umu.
She does have a role in the story, but so does every other Servant. And she is considerably less important to the plot than Tamamo is.
I think I wrote about this before (or I just said this to Casko), but it's like the developers addressed every issue I had with the first Extella and reversed it.

I see, nice^^

VWHiM7T.pngSuperThraciaEnglish000.png.65efc46cb33e1478747902e2be9dcccc.png

@lightcosmo This Leif looks gorgeous. Though I can see you give at least a speed ring to him.

Yeah, and i really really hate it.

Every enemy having 10+crit on you means you will get critted every chapter a couple of times. It already happend with me <.<

If you can't have the weapon triangle to your favor, it's a serious problem indeed. It's especially a problem in Manster where all the enemies have lances and you have only one unit with weapon advantage who serves pretty much as babysitter by blocking the reinforcements in front of the cell. In chapter 7 even a level 25 Karin was critted by the wyvern reinforcement boss.

Also scrolls seems to be less common, if I'm not wrong. So far I know we have only one, and Leif carries it.

I'm excited when I will see the first enemies with (re)warp and fenrir.

Wait... THAT'S IT?!?
A F***ING CLIFFHANGER?!?
WHAT?!?
YOU JUST

Show basically that one dream sequence from FSN: Heaven's Feel 2 with that giant hole in the sky where mud flows out of

and cut it off there?!?

tenor.gif

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I see, nice^^

Yup!
Although I do like Nero, I found her being shoved to the forefront like that in Extella Umbral Star to be a disservice to the other characters.

The game also has the best gameplay out of every "true" musou.