Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I kinda regret not comitting war crimes lol

so much loot

You are not even getting penalized for it this time.

Well, not directly. But I suppose if you do destroy the Yurt's, less Odon citizens will spawn, which means the Norden forces are more likely to attack the defenders of the Greatyurt and conquer it. So I guess that's the idea here.

Oh and another thing. The yurt of that old man which is near Cyltan? Who kills himself when you visit it? If you wait to visit it until after talking to Neira, you get a different scene and a Greatsword.

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Oh and another thing. The yurt of that old man which is near Cyltan? Who kills himself when you visit it? If you wait to visit it until after talking to Neira, you get a different scene and a Greatsword.

I... see

Thanks for the info.

Kaga pls

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Just the way everyone's a comedic trope and nobody takes anything seriously. It feels like a parody to me, to be honest.

Remember the scene when Stahl shows up and complains in front of his liege that no one woke him up, as if he went to a freaking schooltrip?
And that's the guy whose trope is that he is "normal".

Really puts things into perspective.

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Just the way everyone's a comedic trope and nobody takes anything seriously. It feels like a parody to me, to be honest.

It's also weird how everyone just acts like all of this is completely normal and expected. Like, don't you need an actual straight man to react to that kind of insanity if you want it to be funny?

It's like these people don't even exist alongside each other. As if everyone just exists in their own pocket dimension where they perform the same "gag" over and over until the end of time.

Edited by BrightBow

Do I continue posting about the glorious Mexican Empire as a distraction to all this...? Not that it receives that much reception anyway... like most of what I play.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, so I tried resetting, and the overlay changed... Instead of two default Robins, it's a still of Chrom, Fred and Little Girl standing in front of Edgy Kabba. It seems like much like Bugquest, it has taken the first image that appeared and doesn't know what to do with it... Except instead of just plain textures being plastered on every model to create eldritch abominations, it's a sort of weird ghostly overlay constantly looming below the action.

I had a similar problem with Persona 2. Every time I got into a random encounter after loading a save state, when the screen turned white transitioning to the battle, the screen as it was at the moment of the save state appeared with whited-out colors. Once the battle began, it was gone.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh lol I had forgotten this scene too... Yeah, clearly Zadetan should be canon.

Reads a bit like TRS taken to another level. Holmes and Katri are sorta bad together for most of the game, and you’d rather have him end up with Shigen or even Runan.

46 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Hope it’s fun!

I like 2D Metroid. I’ve enjoyed Super, Fusion, and Zero Mission, I’ve finished the original Metroid 2, but I never got back to finishing the remake because Diggernaut (the game needed an easy mode for times like this). I don’t click with Prime on the other hand. Nor do I speedrun, or 100% if some upgrades are too demanding on my reflexes.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Do I continue posting about the glorious Mexican Empire as a distraction to all this...? Not that it receives that much reception anyway... like most of what I play.

Hey, I don't have much to comment on Victoria II, but it's interesting learning about the game.

The overt homoerotism is mostly certainly not quite what I expected coming from the previous games.

Sadly the game is also rather unambiguous in regards to what it wants it's canon pairings to be.

Edited by BrightBow

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Please. Bring the Awakening discussion to a close until I next play it and start another war.

...maybe I should just talk about Sully all the time so I don't bring any more negativity than I have to....

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Reads a bit like TRS taken to another level. Holmes and Katri are sorta bad together for most of the game, and you’d rather have him end up with Shigen or even Runan.

Ehhh I don't see it there. Cyltan and Zade have more than a couple of scenes that imply... Interesting things. Holmes just feels like a regular abrassive friend with Runan and Shigen. He just also happens to be awful with Katri because Kaga (or his writers, dunno which to blame here) can't write romance.

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I like reading about but I rarely have anything to comment. It’s just neat.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...maybe I should just talk about Sully all the time so I don't bring any more negativity than I have to....

Well, I mean, her stereotype ain't my cup of tea, but don't let that stop you.

Ok, what exactly am i suppossed to do here? Going from the right ensures i kill Jamulan, and going from the left is handing the Thracian dragon squad the Yurt on a platter. Especially since any one can seize and not just the leader

dafuq?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Ok, what exactly am i suppossed to do here? Going from the right ensures i kill Jamulan, and going from the left is handing the Thracian dragon squad the Yurt on a platter. Especially since any one can seize and not just the leader

dafuq?

Talk to their leader whatshisname. He will actually come towards Cyltan rather then attacking the Ordon.

The Greatyurt should be fine for the time being. It's defenders are strong and the dragons usually go for the respawning villagers since they are weaker.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

9JwpMfw.png

lmao

Hah! Say what you want about her romance thing, Hoelun is great.