Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, BrightBow said:

Talk to their leader whatshisname. He will actually come towards Cyltan rather then attacking the Ordon.

I was going towards him and he was standing just there

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

The Greatyurt should be fine for the time being.

...they seized it in the 3rd turn after appearing

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I was going towards him and he was standing just there

I know he moves to the East before coming to Cyltan, but he most certainly shouldn't just stand there for several turns.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...they seized it in the 3rd turn after appearing

Never had that happen myself. Unless I was actively weakening it's defenses by attacking their forces and destroying their yurts. But I suppose I always had the feeling that there was a chance that this outcome was possible. God, this map.

...well, how about this then? Wait teleporting Neira until after you talked with ginger Travant. So she can do some healing support near the Yurt.

Talking to Neira before that matter is resolved wouldn't work anyway. Because then she causes the boss to leave, which means the Norden can just seize.
...god, this map.

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Talking to Neira before that matter is resolved wouldn't work anyway. Because then she causes the boss to leave, which means the Norden can just seize.
...god, this map.

Oh my god

493648406456303628.png?v=1

Can i return to Zade already? I want more Vanecia arc maps and not whatever this is. Cyltan arc is just.. why

Edited by Shrimperor

Played the Ys IX demo. Feels like it plays a lot more like Dynasty Warriors with its combat than Origin did. Lot of fun, I've got to say.

I'd still like to play Origin first, but IX looks to be a good time.

Pink-haired axe/hammer girl is especially cute.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, let's play some more Awakening, and fetch Falchion 2: Electric Boogaloo in the next map.

Don't expect some kind of explanation for why "Marth" is just hanging out here. They probably just wanted to have an "anime" swordfight cutscene, so they didn't give a shit as to why this battle would even happen.

Just now, BrightBow said:

Don't expect some kind of explanation for why "Marth" is just hanging out here. They probably just wanted to have an "anime" swordfight cutscene, so they didn't give a shit as to why this battle would even happen.

I haven't even gotten to that yet, BrightBow. At least let me complain about it first before you join in!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Cyltan arc is just.. why

I do recall it as the weakest part of the game, come to think about it. I think it gets better again when you go back to Zade.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I haven't even gotten to that yet, BrightBow. At least let me complain about it first before you join in!

Don’t worry about it, you will get a reason, just not immediately (iirc). Like how it’s been sometimes done in almost every story ever.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Shrimperor said:

shitty character gets the shitty maps, eh?

😠

He's a great character, just Kaga didn't want you to have fun at points. Damnit Kaga.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Or just enjoy things for what they are instead of complaining at all, eh?

You talking to me? If so, I think you forget who I am. I complain about everything. I would even complain about complaining! Damn those complainers, they can't enjoy anything!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

shitty character gets the shitty maps, eh?

Okay, that, I cannot accept. Cyltan's a great character. You may not like him at first, but that is by design. Let him grow out of his rut, damnit!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Or just enjoy things for what they are instead of complaining at all, eh?

The problem is that said things are bad.

You can't just decide to enjoy things that are awful.

You talking to me? If so, I think you forget who I am. I complain about everything. I would even complain about complaining! Damn those complainers, they can't enjoy anything!

No, nothing directed at you.

Can you please, at the very least, wait until I do to start the war?

There’s a difference between having an opinion and actually making false claims :’D

But then again I don’t like Awakening... or participating in “wars”. And I’m trying to do a very challenging level...

Edited by Sooks

"Hmm, so how do we make it obvious that Marth is related to Chrom?"

"Oh, I know. Maybe they should fight in a similar way, so that when Chrom asks "Marth" who taught him to fight, the player can put two-and-two together!"

"Brilliant! But how do we go about that? Do we give them a sort of signature move?"

"Sure. Just make them turn into a wheel mid-air. That'll be subtle enough."

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

There’s a difference between having an opinion and actually making false claims :’D

But then again I don’t like Awakening... or participating in “wars”. And I’m trying to do a very challenging level...

Awakening doesn't even expect you to remember stuff that happened on the previous text box.

"Marth" being Chrom's daughter from the future doesn't explain any of that random nonsense.