Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

say...

If i take their prfs away from them, do they come with fresh prfs?

Never actually tried that out, to be honest.

My guess is on No. Since the game also doesn't take into account that you can use the 10 turns to simply have Siegfried go for the escape point and therefore break the whole sequence.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

iL1I3rh.png

Vestaria Saga Gaiden: Mahou Shoujo Lun!

None of those options actually reset her level. And none of those can promote either, even though besides Tarkhan they are all first tier.

So there is most certainly meant to be a correct choice here.

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

So there is most certainly meant to be a correct choice here.

Get the promotion item for Troy, obviously! Or use Ma'aya to get Rubina's promotion item hmm.

Since Trakhan promotion was kinda... meh

Also i just tried removing a prf item from one of my save files, you don't get a fresh one

Edited by Shrimperor

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Get the promotion item for Troy, obviously! Or use Ma'aya to get Rubina's promotion item hmm.

I suppose with some resourcefulness you can do something with Ma'aya's "class change". Since being a Dragonknight allows her to be a 7 move flier. Or 8 move if you were to give her the potion.

Can't really think of anything dumb to do with Hoelun's options, though.

Edited by BrightBow

So! Let's see what the 20th century brings. And it starts with a doozy!

So, another Crisis sprung in the Ottoman Empire. This will become common, I'd say. Anyway, this one triggered over the independency of Hedjaz. Since the Ottomans are in their sphere, Austria-Hungary immediately took their side. The British took Hedjaz's side. I didn't joined this Crisis. In the end, the UK won, so Hedjaz got independence. This allowed the British to enact:

HwAPlby.png

Yep. Although, it only incorporated Hedjaz, Nejd, and Yemen. Even then some cores are still in the Ottomans' hands.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Also...

qJfbZFw.png

Switzerland, what the heck. You're the birthplace of Fascism!? The year 1900 isn't over and I already have these guys showing up!?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

By the way, no, the Fascists haven't taken over it. When a new ideology spawns, it just unlocks the appropriate parties and POP ideologies. They still need to get into power either through vote, revolt, of what have you.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

OVExuRm.png

Hmm, those aren'T that bad of a stats for lvl 1, but...

I think i'd rather get the wings for Rubina

Is it Est time??

Although, I guess that’s only if you use her.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In my VS run I turned her into a Tarkhan because it was appropriate.

If I replay it, I think I might just say "fuck it" and make her a magical girl.

Maybe this actually improves her combat.

Her magic isn't any better then her strength, but she gets a decent base from the class chance and can have decent speed. Considering it would allow her to attack most targets with effective damage, maybe it would be enough.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

OVExuRm.png

Hmm, those aren'T that bad of a stats for lvl 1, but...

I think i'd rather get the wings for Rubina

It also already counts as a promoted class. So she gets a EXP penalty for it.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Her magic isn't any better then her strength, but she gets a decent base from the class chance and can have decent speed. Considering it would allow her to attack most targets with effective damage, maybe it would be enough.

and with her high speed (mine has 17, with class change would be 15) she can double alot of things.

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also...

qJfbZFw.png

Switzerland, what the heck. You're the birthplace of Fascism!? The year 1900 isn't over and I already have these guys showing up!?

Eh, they're willing to take their gold in history.

It's weirdly early though, much as there were people discussing ideas before 1900 that would feed into it the first group using the term definitely wasn't doing so while Victoria lived.

You ever reset because you expect to lose someone but it turns out to be a miss right before you reset?

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It's weirdly early though, much as there were people discussing ideas before 1900 that would feed into it the first group using the term definitely wasn't doing so while Victoria lived.

To be fair, it all depends on the percentage modifiers, and when do the requirements for it to have a chance to trigger unlock. 1900 is the earliest Fascism can spawn. The MTTH (mean time to happen) is 300 months. So 12 months to trigger isn't that farfetched once you factor the modifiers. Either the RNG decided to go this early, or Switzerland had some that cut down the 300 into a lower number.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Also...

YmL6lU4.png

Damn, the Russians beat me to this!

Maybe it's for the best, now I won't be the one receiving the curse.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Btw, did you buy a Quopri spell on the previous map by any chance. It's not the most accurate spell but it hits 3 times in a row.

Though only Accorte could use it. As a Spirian mage, she can use dark magic, while Theo as a Vestal mage got Holy magic.

That's what I read about spotpass on Citra:

"If anybody comes to this video for the answer of how to get Spotpass data on Citra, you do need to have the extdata which can seemingly only be obtained on that save file from an actual 3DS connected to Spotpass. So this means you either need a hacked 3DS and Fire Emblem Awakening to transfer your Citra save to, get the Spotpass data on that file, and transfer it back to Citra again (as I did), OR you need a friend with a hacked 3DS and Fire Emblem Awakening who's willing to do it for you for your Citra save."

@Saint Rubenio, you can access the spotpass paralogues after completing Chapter 25. If you upload your save here, I can transfer it to my 3DS and unlock the spotpass for you.