Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

The devs really said for Champion’s Road “So you know how we want super hard, long jumps for the end?” “Yeah” “And you know how characters vary in their jump height, which affects how long they’re in the air” “Yep” “What if we made it so that the character with the least jump height could just barely, barely, barely make it if the player had the foresight to start a full dash before they could see the jumps they had to make and got really lucky that a laser wouldn’t force them to dodge it in a way where they wouldn’t be able to jump from the exact point of the edge and therefore miss the jump anyway because he literally has to be right there?”

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw killing off Zade's friends gives you a lore reward

Kaga pls

Yep. That's Kaga for ya. 

10 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, lol the bug. I've never seen such a thing happening. Are you on emulator or is this actual hardware?

It's on hardware, but being loaded from a hard drive through OPL.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

>practice test

>49 questions

Pain.

Look on the bright side. Since it's the practice test, you have infinite attempts. Thus, that's a free A right there.

Unless it doesn't count towards your grade lol.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Look on the bright side. Since it's the practice test, you have infinite attempts. Thus, that's a free A right there.

Unless it doesn't count towards your grade lol.

If doesn’t count towards our grade. It’s just showing what we need help with for the end of the year test.

...which is good, because I SWEAR this is all stuff from last year. We didn’t talk about any of this this year!

Edit: Actually it might count towards our grade since I think we have to. Maybe it’s just a free 100 “participation” grade.

Edited by Sooks

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

lQ1SNR1.png

Nah he's busy with his brother's wife-to-be

qI0UumZ.png

yup

Garlan best wingman. If it was Ward, he'd be grumbling at the girl until she ran away.

Then again, Reese has the romantic grace of a rock covered in dung, so it's not like it would matter.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

qQrFuL8.png

oh no

don't tell me this is Thracia ch.16b of this game

Not that I recall. It's actually a fairly good chapter, if memory serves.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

qQrFuL8.png

oh no

don't tell me this is Thracia ch.16b of this game

Don't know what Ch.16b of Thracia is like but this one is a defend chapter. A bit of a doozy if you ask me and there's an interesting mechanic at play there but yeah, good luck.