Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah i did get it

Okay, so... you're gonna want that PRF for said bossfight later on. Amusingly enough, if you don't get the PRF, said boss will have a much weaker weapon. Though you don't necessarily need the PRF for the harder version of the fight, it just makes it much more bearable.

• Replies 177.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

lml9itm.png

I think i've heard about that guy before

What I did was I had Slayne use the Arablest on him, hoping for a multihit. The Arablest itself only had like 2 uses left or something so on the chance it didn't multihit, a Berserked Slayne would only be able to attack once.

Btw, seizing ends the map, you don't actually have to go rescue Athol iirc. But the timer is still there.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Btw, just to make sure, those with Garlan don't die if i survive with them until i seize, right?

Yeah. They're just being the diversion for Cyltan and Zade. 

Oh that's right. Cyltan does not have convoy access during the route split. At least I think, i was looking through but old Discord posts and nobody corrected me on that.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...doesn't he have Lyttia's shota plaything?

He loses convoy access. I've never had problems with their squad running out of weapons, cuz enemy density's pretty low over there, but it's still a good idea to make sure they all have multiple weapons to use.

uhh

So who should i make sure has enough weapons?

You'll get a preps map after 15 that allows you to buy stuff, get some extra EXP, and see who goes where.

oh i see

thanks!

So i can just play 15 ''normally''

Yeah. Ch.15x is just gonna be like that one prep chapter in Blazing Blade.

Some rather late replies coming in from me...

9 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, so the entire map is dead. Only Validar remains. He has 5% crit on everyone.

Guess what happened.

oof...yeah he has a skill that decrease avoid and crit avoid by 10 to all enemies within 3. You can overcome it if you understand the support mechanics well enough, or use the level 10 support skill that the avatar gets...

9 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ruben is just wondering how exactly did this mess "save the series".

They bothered to do some actual marketing for it...

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

But there're warp tiles all around (that the player don't get to know about) and a Berserk staff (all range) boss. 

The chance to nab an early Berserk staff is one of the benefits of going the B route.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

I don’t want to play this game.

...well I mean I do, but if “warp tiles” are common...

Thracia is only as bad as they say if you insist on playing blind...

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

blue x

Warp tiles send you right between 2 enemy dark mages with no escape except rescue staff

Also it's an all escape map, so if you were saving the rescue staff for endgame or have none remaining, that's either a reset or a lost unit

Seeing as those mages are holding 2 full warp staff each, if you send someone there that can nab them, 1-2 rescue uses seems a good trade for up to 12 warp uses. Alternatively you could use a warp and rewarp use to accomplish the same thing, and seeing as there are plenty of rewarp staff you can get even on this map if you want them that can easily result in a pure profit of transport staff resources. Don't get me wrong, if you into this map without a plan you will get burnt, but you don't have to play it blind...

5 hours ago, BrightBow said:

Infinitely spawning dark mages, to be exact.

The Dark Mages don't spawn in that room, that room spawns Snipers and Heroes that the two dark mages there will warp to attack you...

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20210426-200556.png

That honestly kinda saddens me...

“Sooks”, they said, “you are absolutely insane to even think about playing Champion’s Road, the super difficult secret final challenge, five times!”

”Beating the entire game with everyone Sooks? That’s madness.”

”Sooks, you are crazy.”

”Beating Champion’s Road five times?? Hah! That’s funny”

Well, who’s laughing now???

CV4yqup.jpg
xU9ahqA.jpg

EB4ji7X.jpg
I DID IT!!!! I did! I, am the real champion, that is my road!

Every level beat with every character (Champion’s Road five times!), the top of the flagpole for every level at least once, every green star and every stamp!

The game was wonderful, easily the best level design I’ve ever seen in a Mario. It would always surprise me with a new way of applying an idea. There were some great levels, despite a few not so great ones, and even though beating every level with every character was daunting, this gets a 9/10. Might play it again, though maybe not with everyone. Maybe.

54 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20210426-200556.png

I just answered that poll, ironically.

Said I know nothing about if of course. 

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Has Ruben dropped Awakening yet, or has he enjoyed it?

He might have dropped it? I think? He was considering dropping it and then he was playing something else so maybe.

Edited by Sooks

10 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Thracia is only as bad as they say if you insist on playing blind...

If a game needs a guide to be good, then it ain't good.

11 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

That honestly kinda saddens me...

If these are TRS numbers, I can imagine what Berwick and Vestaria numbers are gonna look like.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Every level beat with every character (Champion’s Road five times!), the top of the flagpole for every level at least once, every green star and every stamp!

The game was wonderful, easily the best level design I’ve ever seen in a Mario. It would always surprise me with a new way of applying an idea. There were some great levels, despite a few not so great ones, and even though beating every level with every character was daunting, this gets a 9/10. Might play it again, though maybe not with everyone. Maybe.

Congratu-freaking-lations, lol. Big props to you for sticking with it.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If a game needs a guide to be good, then it ain't good.

You don't need a guide if you know the game. Needing to learn about and get good at a game doesn't make it bad.

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

EB4ji7X.jpg

Congratulations Sooks, sounds like it was a huge accomplishment!

Edited by Eltosian Kadath

10 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

You don't need a guide if you know the game. Needing to learn about and get good at a game doesn't make it bad.

I would agree under normal circumstances. However, Thracia has a lot of surprise bullshit that no blind player would ever see coming. The game pretty much punishes you if you try to play blind.

There's a reason why basically every Thracia fan says "oh it's actually easy if you use a guide".

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

EB4ji7X.jpg

I missed this the first time but

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Edited by Armagon