• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Like for example, me playing Vestaria Saga atm mirrors most of experience with the Kaga games, ie. liking the early game, disliking the mid game, and now approaching the late game i am liking it again, cringy romance, etc.

Speaking of cringy romance, there is a talk chain going on for Zade and Athol between each town they visit.

No concrete reward for keeping it up to the end, but it does lead to a good scene for Zade, I'd say.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20210427-134342.png

In the comments: "Kaga finally learned to let the player rearrange their units during prep".

Oh my fucking God 1%

Quick youtube, send me the poll

Edited by Saint Rubenio

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20210427-134342.png

In the comments: "Kaga finally learned to let the player rearrange their units during prep".

Well I was wrong.

Nintendo privated their cringe Miitopia video, heh.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

"Kaga finally learned to let the player rearrange their units during prep".

Wait really?

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

It's not like FE4 though, where you shouldn't have some setups since they plainly don't work well at all. I could literally pair anyone together in Awakening and have plenty of sucess, even on Lunatic mode.

I was not comparing it to FE4. I was talking about how the mechanics have depth, where you can do anything and work, or go a little deeper and get some specific setups (like the VVW combo in Laurent).

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, what do you mean, I don't care about getting supports? I did get the supports. And since everyone has one character trait, I grew bored of reading them. But I did read them. Please don't assume things like that.

One Punch Man - Saitama Ok | Tatuagens de anime, Tatuagem desenho animado,  Desenhos simples tatuagem

Edited by Maof06

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wait really?

Yep. FE1 through TRS did not let you rearrange units during prep.

Didn't matter in FE2 and 4 since practically everyone gets deployed there.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yep. FE1 through TRS did not let you rearrange units during prep.

I meant does he let you rearrange your units in Berwick, although I think I remember doing so.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Question: which Team needs the restore staff more?

Probably Cyltan's.

Don't think I ever actually used this one much.

The only status enemy I recall is the Sleep guy in chapter 18. Which would be a Zade map.
Though even then the map isn't really laid out in a way where I get to cure it with a staffer. They are just too slow for this map.

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

The only status enemy I recall is the Sleep guy in chapter 18. Which would be a Zade map.
Though even then the map isn't really laid out in a way where I get to cure it with a staffer. They are just too slow for this map.

There're quite a few status guys in Ch19 and iirc one or two in the last bit of 17, which is the worst part of that map.

It might be best to keep some space, since you might still want to pick up stuff without having to send something to the convoy that you won't be able to access.

Edited by BrightBow

Christ, and I complained about Mistral. Double GRADs is where it's at. I even forgot this battle, it was so forgettable in hard mode. Then they went and applied the Gunray treatment to it.

That's the idea.

The civilians also give some fun reactions when you deny their requests. No worries, you can just visit them again immediately after. This is all just to help you out for the rest of the game.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Christ, and I complained about Mistral. Double GRADs is where it's at. I even forgot this battle, it was so forgettable in hard mode. Then they went and applied the Gunray treatment to it.

Awakening or the game that everyone who knows it quotes to each other?

Because I don’t know what Mistral is. Or double GRADs.