Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Huh, curious to see about 10K Inuit Clerks (which is more or less 40K population total, since Victoria 2 operates on POP representing one-quarter of the population, as it goes on the nuclear four-members family system) having moved all the way there. With how immigrations works, it's interesting to see stuff like.

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6JGKVjv.png

Can't keep his units under control lol

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

....this raised more questions than answers. Was Merida a princess all along? 

nah, but she serves one that's basically planning an uprising against her King of a brother (the tl;dr version)

Ez-nKcdXsAQmTCO?format=jpg&name=large

What, you think a mass of metal piercing your body, potentially inflicting fatal damage, would hurt? Yeah, i guess if you're not Superman, it would hurt.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

nah, but she serves one that's basically planning an uprising against her King of a brother (the tl;dr version)

I feel like it's a bit late to be bringing that up but idk, maybe i missed something when i played.

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...This looks like one hella tricky map...

Oh, boy, Chapter 17... one of the best map themes in the game, but the throne room is complete garbage to play. It's unfortunate. 

Though you do finally get to use hot man this map!

Playthrough has now reached the year 1918 and no Great War has happened yet. It happens. Sometimes I can reach the very end and no big wars of note happening in the 20th century.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

What, you think a mass of metal piercing your body, potentially inflicting fatal damage, would hurt? Yeah, i guess if you're not Superman, it would hurt.

Not exactly the same, but this made me think Criss Angel for a moment, haha. 

I'm probably the only one who know's who he is here...

15 minutes ago, Spara said:

Oh, boy, Chapter 17... one of the best map themes in the game, but the throne room is complete garbage to play. It's unfortunate. 

Though you do finally get to use hot man this map!

Yeah i am liking this map alot so far. Not to mention Cytlan's group is somehow hella fun to use. They weren't that fun to use during his arc.

Then again the maps in his arc sucked ass xD

Is this Clouds of War 2?

Edited by Shrimperor

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Is this Clouds of War 2?

The theme that plays during the actual map is Rival Leaders. The theme that plays while Cyltan explains the mission is Clouds of War II. Criminally underutilized track.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah i am liking this map alot so far. Not to mention Cytlan's group is somehow hella fun to use. They weren't that fun to use during his arc.

And yeah, this map starts very well. It just loses its luster once you get to the throne room.

9hLGDmX.png

Even our Dancer is putting in the work to save her shota slave plaything

71afEum.png

Wish i could pomote her now lol

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

And yeah, this map starts very well. It just loses its luster once you get to the throne room.

Yeah, i can imagine, but i might have an idea on how to deal with it. Maybe

xD

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Even our Dancer is putting in the work to save her shota slave plaything

I miss when Ripwippe was a player-unit PRF... 

I know it's not meant to say Justicia, but that not-actually-a-typo is going to bother my Spanish brain so much...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I really am the only person to have been cucked by the route split huh.

IMG_20200913_220228.jpg

I would've maybe seen your point of view if the game didn't throw 20 levels worth of enemies at you in 15x, which i used to train Cyltan's squad up.

Although i do agree that the player should atleast be able to choose the route of some of the units.

Can't say I find the concept too bothersome. Then again, I'm used to it since that's how SRW handles route splits (being story driven, characters must go one route or the other(s)). Only about the OG characters get to choose which route to go, and that's about it. Though they do deviate at times.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I would've maybe seen your point of view if the game didn't throw 20 levels worth of enemies at you in 15x, which i used to train Cyltan's squad up.

Although i do agree that the player should atleast be able to choose the route of some of the units.

Uphill battle.

Remember, about half the army on each side had basically been warming the bench for the entire game up to this point. And I had only promoted like three units.

But like I said, I've made my peace with this game.