Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

...I feel like i am too dumb for this map

Or am i just suppossed to send 2 units, kill the executioner and play waiting simulator until then with the rest? Because that's what i am doing, which i think is kind eh?

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

14 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Uprising is a freaking gem. Probably the single best script Nintendo has ever put out, especially with moments like that.

Truth.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wait, Sully is the least optimal? Village maiden is better?

I mean out of pairings that don't happen by default if there's literally no option available.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I didn't pick it. It happened by itself. Heck, her pair up partner was Kellam. The game just decided "nope, she's marrying Chrom because fuck it." Their support was at C!

Oh, I missed that.

Kellam was truly invisible at that moment.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...I feel like i am too dumb for this map

Or am i just suppossed to send 2 units, kill the executioner and play waiting simulator until then with the rest? Because that's what i am doing, which i think is kind eh?

No need. I was able to save Calliera's subordinate (I cannot remember his name, but I do remember his glorious stache) only killing four people, while Rubina snuck past the enemies and flew down to kill the jailor. You just need to think your moves carefully... That, and I'm fairly certain the brigands accosting Calliera do not count, so protect her with all your power.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Kellam was truly invisible at that moment.

Hahah... It was rather appropriate, that much I can give it.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Favors ChromxSumia anyway.

I meant quality wise for the story.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

I mean out of pairings that don't happen by default if there's literally no option available.

What makes her the worst? One would imagine Maribelle because I think she’s a magic unit?

Ironic, considering Kellam is whom Sully gains support levels with the fastest. At least in the sense of pairing them up.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Benice said:

'Morning!

What'd I miss?

I beat like 8 Awakening chapters in an hour because the game is too easy. Everyone was hyping up the tree chapter. It was as much of a breeze as the rest.

Then Chrom died in the volcano because he and Frederick both suck. I might continue the game later, or I might not. I'm not sure.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

while Rubina snuck past the enemies and flew down to kill the jailor.

exactly what i am trying to do, but the guys has 3 full potions....

He keeps healing up and healing up, and there's a Physic enemy that can just keep on healing him

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Benice said:

'Morning!

What'd I miss?

Ruben paired his avatar with Ricken (I think) and the game forced Sully to marry Chrom, then he got to the tree chapter and ended the map before he could deal with the horrible ambush spawns and drop the game right there.

I remember pairing Chrom with Maribelle when I paired Robin with Sumia.

And saw the amusing glitch, which at the time didn't thought it was one.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Funny enough, Chrom x Sully was what I did in my first time through the game.

Me too except i didn't realize what happened. I was very confused.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What makes her the worst? One would imagine Maribelle because I think she’s a magic unit?

Maiden gives Lucina no stat improvements. Or classes. Or skills.

Maribelle still gives Galeforce access and if you want to do magical Lucina it's got enough in the skillsets to work with.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And saw the amusing glitch, which at the time didn't thought it was one.

Which one's this?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

exactly what i am trying to do, but the guys has 3 full potions....

He keeps healing up and healing up, and there's a Physic enemy that can just keep on healing him

Oh yeah, it wasn't a quick process. I think what I did was take my army east and wipe out the brigands while Rubina did that, then when the jailor died, I was ready to go after the town's forces.

Also, I think I had to resort to crits to kill the guy. Perhaps you just don't have the weapons I did.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ruben paired his avatar with Ricken (I think) and the game forced Sully to marry Chrom,

The other way around. The game forced Sully on Chrom, then Edgy Kabba married Ricken for not much of a reason.

then he got to the tree chapter and ended the map before he could deal with the horrible ambush spawns and drop the game right there.

I didn't drop the game right there, actually. I beat the next chapter as well.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh yeah, it wasn't a quick process. I think what I did was take my army east and wipe out the brigands while Rubina did that, then when the jailor died, I was ready to go after the town's forces

But aren't i under a time limit due to Ajax or whatshisname appearing?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

But aren't i under a time limit due to Ajax or whatshisname appearing?

That's why you make sure that Calliera isn't shanked by brigands on her way to the harbor. Seriously, forget the town for now - make sure she makes it safely out of the brigand area.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Which one's this?

In the scene where Lucina reveals herself to be Chrom's daughter, if you paired him with Maribelle, the game also loads up Sumia's model on the scene. Everything else goes as normal, so it makes her just... stand there. Menacingly.

It only happens with Maribelle, best I know, so what exactly causes it... beats me. When I played that scene first, I didn't knew it was a glitch. I had paired Robin with Sumia so I thought Robin's spouse, if s/he had one already, simply appeared on the scene as well. But later on I learned that's not what it's suppose to happen.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

That's why you make sure that Calliera isn't shanked by brigands on her way to the harbor.

Well, yeah, i am doing that, but i thought there would be a time limit nonetheless haha

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Maiden gives Lucina no stat improvements. Or classes. Or skills.

I was asking what made Sully the least optimal among the playable units.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I didn't drop the game right there, actually. I beat the next chapter as well.

No I was saying that because you skipped the horrible ambush spawns, you didn’t drop the game there.

Speaking of, you are flying through the game. You’re actually a little close to the end.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Well, yeah, i am doing that, but i thought there would be a time limit nonetheless haha

There is... if she doesn't make it. It'll make sense in context.

yay crash

oh well, let's give Rubina the Wind spear and hope for a lucky crit to finish this asap instead of wasting 100 Doyene uses or something

Edited by Shrimperor

Oh yeah and as for my first and only play through I intentionally paired Chrom with Sumia, no game forcing her on him necessary. I liked the way she smiled at him in that cutscene, and that was that.