• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Ahahahahahahahah!

T56ykqcg o

Edgiest Ka's hair blushes! That's hilarious.

Anyway, Kana's paralogue is unlocked, but I don't really feel like doing more paralogues right now, and I think there's exactly enough (free) master seals left in the game to promote the last units I want to use, so I'll wait until later so Kana gets the offspring seal.

Then he can take it with him to the bench, because he's not joining the team. Much like last time, in the end I've managed to end up with exactly enough deployment slots for everyone I want on the team. No room for the little kid. Or Leo, but he can rejoin later. Of course, I could bench Gunter for Leo, but I believe it is clear why I had to give up last time: I fell for one of the classic blunders and benched the Jeigan on charges of being a filthy EXP thief. Not making that mistake again!

...Honestly though, just the fact that Kabbage's newfound edge has turned her into a killing machine makes me feel more comfortable. If all else fails, this time I can at least put everyone on the bench and nosferatank Slimey Volcens.

youtube just rec'd me 

you all have to listen to it with me now

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

I just had my second COVID shot and right now I feel like crap. Excellent way to spend my day.

rest well! But everything should be ok now and you can feel more safe!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

rest well! But everything should be ok now and you can feel more safe!

Will do!

Haha, I'll try, although I'm not particularly good at that.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Huh. That bops way more than I expected it to.

Alchemist girl song didn't make me think action-movie style vocal theme. That guitar solo too.

Nice.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'd hold out for a pipe dream of EOIII remake, but Monk would likely be one of the classes I'd like to use, along with Wildling. And Buccaneer would be cool because EOIII has that slight nautical theme.

I was thinking about using Buccaneer and Wildling, too, but I had character ideas for the others first!

Also, this sounds like you haven't played the game. Which is scary, considering I wanted to ask you for advice on what skills to learn with a party like that, heh.

Hope you have fun with the game! Fellow adventurer of the Yggdrasils!

Thank you! ^^

*Is reminded the giant catfish battle is where I stopped in EON*

I see what you mean, the visuals are more comparatively impressive for the DS's technical capabilities than they are when somewhat upgraded on the 3DS. Waterfall Wood from what I've seen of it is probably the best of the First Stratums aesthetically as well.

Yup! That it sure is!
Not quite as beautiful as the Petal Bridge of EO2/U fame, but it is one of the most striking stratums in the series as a whole, if you forgive my hyperbole there!

4 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope things get better for you.

Thank you! Feeling fine now for the most part! ^^

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Not sure if sending the senile old man to be the princess' bodyguard is a good idea.

That's the joke. XD
Basically, someone was like "Sire, do you not think it is a little bit odd to send your daughter on such a perilous journey on her own?", and the king replied with "well, that senile old fart lives in town right? That former martial arts dude? Yeah, have him guard her, or something."
He's not a very good person.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

youtube just rec'd me 

Shrimpy be like "I'mma steal Draggy's gimmick and shill Atelier!"
XD

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Huh. That bops way more than I expected it to.

Alchemist girl song didn't make me think action-movie style vocal theme. That guitar solo too.

Nice.

Meruru besto.

Well, with Sophie and Lulua, but still.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh Atelier ost pops way harder than it has any right to

Gust be like that.

I had to-

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

C U R S E D

His harem protag powers have gone out of control!

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yes

also what a sneaky edit eh?

I mean, if I say "you knew this was coming", it has to be the song I always shill when Gust is brought up in any capacity, so... XD

30 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

C U R S E D

I like how everyone is an anime supermodel husbando and then there's just Raisinhead overthere with the most amazing grin.

How to create GBAFE portraits if you don't have a talent for drawing? ?