Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It gets better?

Well, story-wise I guess. Hope you don't burn out on the combat, though! I am so glad that you're enjoying it.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait until the next game is out. Then those will be the ones dominating the polls.

Maybe by then I'll be in full force bringing the fandom to horny jail

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Marianne and Lysithea won and they're just secondaries with no plot relevance, no meme value and average waifuism, no such character from any other FE would stand a chance

I agree on most of that, but I mean, have you seen the FE fan base? Sure their “waifuism” sucks, but well, 95% of the fan as disagrees with us. So.

Lysithea is plot relevant though. She doesn’t affect it but it kinda affects her, so to speak. Her backstory is tied in with the antagonists.

I don't think I caught the original, but I'm sure it wasn't so bad.

Oh, good. It was only a little rude, but I didn’t mean to be rude at all.

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Next FE's main base will BE the horny jail.

Fuck it I volunteer to be the big bad.

I can't possibly be worse than Anankos.

I mean, we already have the jail in Corrin’s my castle, which is probably the horniest place on earth considering the ratio of the amount of children produced there to the amount of beds.

Edited by Sooks

I mean, Hilda made it to like sixth place in the last one. If no new game comes out this year, you can bet she might really do it for CYL 6.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

cracks-knuckles-gif-11.gif

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hope you don't burn out on the combat, though!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Have you any idea the amount of hours I've spent just fighting enemies over and over in Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb?

And there's multiple styles, too. Trust me, there's little chance of this happening any time soon.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I agree on all of that, but I mean, have you seen the FE fan base? Sure their “waifuism” sucks, but well, 95% of the fan as disagrees with us. So.

True.

Unfortunately true.

Lysithea is plot relevant though. She doesn’t affect it but it kinda affects her, so to speak. Her backstory is tied in with the antagonists.

In other words, she's not plot relevant. Going by this logic, I would have to describe Vyland as "plot relevant" in New Mystery, even though he has four lines and four support convos.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

wrong

100% wrong

especially Lys

you may hate them, but they are very plot relevant

First off, I don't hate them. I don't care about them. There's a difference.

Second, how exactly are they "plot relevant"? They're both the same as any other 3H character - or FE character, for that matter. They vanish from the main plot as soon as the school phase ends (and even there, their contributions are limited to those "all the students gather in a circle to remind you they exist" scenes), and their only presence is in supports. I mean, hell, Marianne straight up doesn't exist in the war phase if you don't recruit her, that's how vital she is. Not that Lysithea is much better there, she just appears once or twice as a miniboss that can be recruited for... basically no reason, actually.

I wouldn't call that being "plot relevant." Their backstories, even tied to the antagonists as they are, affect them and only them, they have no bearing on the main story at all.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

When were we going to discuss the fact Excelblem is being FE's equivalent of Daft Punk in terms of using light up visors over their face?

And for seemingly being a new visionary in the community?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I mean, we already have the jail in Corrin’s my castle, which is probably the horniest place on earth considering the ratio of the amount of children produced there to the amount of beds.

I do not like the implications of this sentence.

Not one bit.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, Hilda made it to like sixth place in the last one. If no new game comes out this year, you can bet she might really do it for CYL 6.

Oh my you're right, RIP Elincia.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They vanish from the main plot as soon as the school phase ends (and even there, their contributions are limited to those "all the students gather in a circle to remind you they exist" scenes), and their only presence is in supports.

Lys actually has quite a role for being a ''supporting'' main character, directly having ties to the antagonists, going in a different way than Edelgard in VW, or moving along her in CF, etc

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In other words, she's not plot relevant. Going by this logic, I would have to describe Vyland as "plot relevant" in New Mystery, even though he has four lines and four support convos.

Depends how you define plot relevant, but it reads like having something to do with the plot and Lysithea does, so I deemed her plot relevant.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Oh my you're right, RIP Elincia.

I don't think Elincia has made it to the Top 20 at all.

Meanwhile, Hilda's competition for the spot would be: F!Byleth, Bernadetta, F!Corrin, F!Robin... so basically the avatars or Bernie. Or Henriette, who scored 8th place for being her first CYL.

14 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I do not like the implications of this sentence.

Not one bit.

I mean, it’s not my fault what is effectively Corrin’s barracks has one bed. One.

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Lys actually has quite a role for being a ''supporting'' main character, directly having ties to the antagonists, going in a different way than Edelgard in VW, or moving along her in CF, etc

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Depends how you define plot relevant, but it reads like having something to do with the plot and Lysithea does, so I deemed her plot relevant.

Still sounds pretty irrelevant to me. You could erase her from the plot and nothing would change. But eh. Fine. I'll concede it. I don't really feel like arguing about Three Houses right now, believe it or not.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

2qYAVIg.png

>Can turn people into Skeletons

>Can petrify people

They over Kaga'd Kaga

What kind of a game even is this, that would make you say such a thing?

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What kind of a game even is this, that would make you say such a thing?

Gungnir, a PSP SRPG

What i like so far:

Turn system - It's AT, but when it's player's turn, any player unit can act and not just a specific unit

bhJxe4f.png

Each action has a Team delay (when another member of your team will act again) and a unit delay (when that unit can again without HP penalty). It's an interesting take on the AT system.

What i dislike:

UI and Item management - UI is very... retro game like, where you can't really see what means what or have to click 3000 buttons to get to spell effects. And you need to waste a turn to get items dropped by enemies. Really hate the latter.

Edited by Shrimperor