Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I4dnWzr.jpg
Didn’t really work out, but that makes it funny in a different way.

BURN IT!

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Rune-Factory-5-merchandise-pin-badges-71

Official merchandise baubles, in the form of badges.

It was probably made known eons ago, but apparently the default MC names this time are Ares and Alice. They should've called the male Arisu instead, since that is exactly how you spell Alice in katakana. But you save the Asian names for the distinctly Asian characters in RF.

Other objects that'll be going on sale include keychains, tapestries, a coffee mug, mini acrylic art and stands (including the box art for RFs 1-4). Microfiber towels, and lastly "muffler towels"- which are available only for Alice and Priscilla and Beatrice I'm actually thankful others were spared that fate *shudders*.

You can get a free bromide- artwork of any of the above characters- too if you spend enough money -but you can't choose who you get. Why RNG? This isn't gatcha!

On the downer note, no same-sex marriage, despite the sister series Story of Seasons's quasi-introduction of it. This isn't surprising, but still sad to see deconfirmed. I'll banish the hope of them patching/DLCing it in later. No purely cosmetic gender body swap from RF4 either.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

No purely cosmetic gender body swap from RF4 either.

Is that already confirmed? In RF4 that was unlocked after beating Act II. Have people already fast enough to reach a similar point in RF5?

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is that already confirmed? In RF4 that was unlocked after beating Act II. Have people already fast enough to reach a similar point in RF5?

I checked Fogu once, and I know the game releases *checks* today, but it looks like it's been confirmed.

Also, fairly basic legacy cosmetic DLC it looks like:

E1bkCbzUUAM66li?format=jpg&name=4096x409

E1bkBdfVcAMJra5?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Micah's clothes look less-bad when they aren't on him. And we've still got Kyle's midriff.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

I checked Fogu once, and I know the game releases *checks* today, but it looks like it's been confirmed.

Also, fairly basic legacy cosmetic DLC it looks like:

Micah's clothes look less-bad when they aren't on him.

A shame. It was a neat little thing. Even if some immersion was lost since outside Lest/Frey, portraits didn't change. Though then you could toggle those off, but then the voice clips still didn't match.

Oh yeah, I saw. So basically costumes from all previous games... save Frontier, but then it's kinda covered by 1's.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

save Frontier, but then it's kinda covered by 1's.

Pretty much, Raguna looks exactly the same, Mist is still the lead bachelorette. If there was anything to take from RFF, it'd be the Irises' outfits, but there is nothing to pair them with for the males.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Pretty much, Raguna looks exactly the same, Mist is still the lead bachelorette. If there was anything to take from RFF, it'd be the Irises' outfits, but there is nothing to pair them with for the males.

Pretty much. Which is why all but 4 only have the outfits of the player character and the lead heroine.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's what my friend says, yeah. Apparently there's some people that he had been sort of "training" to take over if he could no longer do Berserk himself.

In any case, it's too soon. No doubt they'll let his work rest for some time out of respect for the man. Whether or not they are able to give it a decent conclusion after that remains to be seen.

Reminds me of Robert Jordan, whom was diagnosed with a fatal illness before he was close enough to finish his massive Wheel of Time series of books, and made sure he had notes and a successor (Brandon Sanderson) to finish it.

Welcome back @The Roger The Paladin, just out of curiosity, any plans for that LP you were working on?

Finally, for the Tee Hee thread anniversary, time for the rare Dark Souls 2 Tee Hee

ACtC-3caQe-SCvsku9PiKaxO9dGBB5Cht2771ote

4 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Reminds me of Robert Jordan, whom was diagnosed with a fatal illness before he was close enough to finish his massive Wheel of Time series of books, and made sure he had notes and a successor (Brandon Sanderson) to finish it.

Sanderson has great ideas. I hope he has successfully completed the series.

So the Eurovision has its final roster.

Once again Ireland are out, which sucks because there are worse acts that got in ahead of them.

Go Iceland.

18 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So the Eurovision has its final roster.

Once again Ireland are out, which sucks because there are worse acts that got in ahead of them.

Go Iceland.

I mean, Spain is in every year and we consistently get last, so... Better out than thoroughly humilliated.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

>charging chuck as a playable character

"Who's your vote for best dressed on the green?"

Luigi, because he's literally green.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, Spain is in every year and we consistently get last, so... Better out than thoroughly humilliated.

I'd argue not being in the final 8 years in a row's more humiliating.

Don't even get a chance.

Once again, go Iceland (No, it's not because of the name).

Just now, Dayni said:

Don't even get a chance.

Iceland has ice in it, which is a crucial part of ice cream, which is awesome.

Spain has pain in it, which is not awesome.

Clearly we have a clear victor here.

Just now, Dayni said:

Don't even get a chance.

u9u378oxivsz.png

Shhh

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Iceland has ice in it, which is a crucial part of ice cream, which is awesome.

Spain has pain in it, which is not awesome.

Clearly we have a clear victor here.

Well going by that logic it’s clear why Ireland never makes it there, as it would just draw the ire of everyone else.