• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This means he'll be the only player in the world to let Medeus eat the four maidens. Because there won't be anyone to recruit them.

It'd be better to stab them yourself if you're not going to recruit them at all. The maidens are much weaker than he is, it'd take a lot more effort to "kill" him than to pick them off first.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That person sounds like they'd have a blast with no-permadeath SRW.

Where is the fun without the irreparable bloodshed?

...Be careful not to place your faith in me.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Be careful not to place your faith in me.

...Why me? Why does everyone keep posting about video games I beat over a decade ago?

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's not a real bloodbath until Excelblem ironmans Yggdra Union on the hardest difficulty..

.....can you even ironman this game?

You underestimate excelblem.

41 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I was trying to find some Kylier fanart yesterday for next sig.

Almost 0. And got spoiled on something <.<

F

It sucks when that happens.

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

''Justice prevailed''

..I am not sure about that, game xD

Just wait for next map...

Lmao Sooks

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Just wait for next map...

Finally finishing YU!Shiharam off?

I think

maybe

Beginning sure made it seem that way. Will play it later tho

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Lmao Sooks

Finally finishing YU!Shiharam off?

I think

maybe

Beginning sure made it seem that way. Will play it later tho

Already at the Gates of Bronquia?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

nah, at the last part of the castle atm after Baldus allowed Emilia and Eudy to escape.

I think that's the Gates of Bronquia map. BF39

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh hey Miitopia Switch came out today. Neat. I've had an itch to get it so I can build a party of myself, Derrick and Sylvis Berwick Saga and Barlowe fighting against the Dark Lord Hilda. Maybe I will, down the line. That mii creator they made for the game is seriously something else.

...Perhaps next week I can drive 'round the mall and see if there's any way I can sell off Three Houses and Splatoon for it.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Trails the 3rd stuff. 

Hide contents

Finally beat the nightmare arena and got upgraded Jinu for Anelace.

Starting endgame now.

Ayy enjoy!

The best final dungeon!

Edited by Shrimperor

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh hey Miitopia Switch came out today. Neat. I've had an itch to get it so I can build a party of myself, Derrick and Sylvis Berwick Saga and Barlowe fighting against the Dark Lord Hilda. Maybe I will, down the line. That mii creator they made for the game is seriously something else.

Nice! The Switch version is pretty overpriced, but I enjoyed party shenanigans myself (as well as the game itself), although I had access to whatever miis people felt like uploading on the 3DS. Ironically, I don’t remember my mini choices though. What did they do to the mii creator system?

Also, who’s Barlowe?

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Nice! The Switch version is pretty overpriced, but I enjoyed party shenanigans myself (as well as the game itself), although I had access to whatever miis people felt like uploading on the 3DS. Ironically, I don’t remember my mini choices though. 

Right... I'll have to keep an eye on it for the next few days and see how boring a RPG it is. After Trails I've pretty much lost hope entirely that Omori will be topped any time soon, but perhaps it will at least be a little more fun than the aforementioned game. Maybe. We'll see if it's worth the investment of a shitty game and a great game that I cannot play because of Nintendo's shitty online.

...Either way, I really gotta check how the nearest game store handles second-hand game selling.

What did they do to the mii creator system?

They expanded it.

Like, way expanded it. You wouldn't believe the things you can do with it.

Also, who’s Barlowe?

Old guy in green robes from Order of Ecclesia. Also my former profile picture. A kindhearted man who guides and advises the protagonist, Shanoa, through her quest.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Looking through my old save file it looks like I had dark lord Obama, King Garfield and his daughter princess Mario, who was being courted by arrogant and spoiled noble Wario and kind childhood friend Luigi.... those are really the only ones that are somewhat noteworthy comidically, everyone else seems to have been picked from mii central randomly (the game automatically does that for NPCs who aren’t plot relevant but you can still change them). My party just seems to be me + characters I like, we have Midna the Imp, Ginny Weasley the mage, Perry (the platypus) the tank,  Dimitri Fire Emblem the warrior, among others. Although I made myself a cat for some reason.

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Right... I'll have to keep an eye on it for the next few days and see how boring a RPG it is. After Trails I've pretty much lost hope entirely that Omori will be topped any time soon, but perhaps it will at least be a little more fun than the aforementioned game. Maybe. We'll see if it's worth the investment of a shitty game and a great game that I cannot play because of Nintendo's shitty online.

I thought the gimmick of the AI controlling everyone who isn’t “you” was fun, especially when you hand them the OP stuff and relationship altering stuff, but the AI isn’t stupid (ex. healers seem to always heal others when they’re at low HP, mages use spells over physical attacks unless they don’t have any MP (I think that’s what it’s called), etc.). I mean, imps and tanks like to use moves that damage a part member as well as the enemy/can damage either, but the game isn’t super hard so that’s where the fun comes in. 😉 (Until the end, then it ramps up).

Although if you go for Sooks% it is a tiny bit too long if you ask me. But well, no one weighs Sooks% when buying a game. I mean, maybe it’s still long otherwise, I never tried not going for the Sooks%.

Edited by Sooks

Looking through my old save file it looks like I had dark lord Obama,

You too? Why does everyone love to have Obama in Miitopia...?

King Garfield and his daughter princess Mario, who was being courted by arrogant and spoiled noble Wario and kind childhood friend Luigi.... those are really the only ones that are somewhat noteworthy comidically, everyone else seems to have been picked from mii central randomly (the game automatically does that for NPCs who aren’t plot relevant but you can still change them). My party just seems to be me + characters I like, we have Midna the Imp, Ginny Weasley the mage, Perry (the platypus) the tank,  Dimitri Fire Emblem the warrior, among others. Although I made myself a cat for some reason.

A platypus tank?

Perry the platypus tank?

gasp PERRY THE PLATYPUS?!!?!?!?!

...Sorry, couldn't help myself. Pretty funny party you got there!

I thought the gimmick of the AI controlling everyone who isn’t “you” was fun, especially when you hand them the OP stuff and relationship altering stuff, but the AI isn’t stupid (ex. healers seem to always heal others when they’re at low HP, mages use spells over physical attacks unless they don’t have any MP (I think that’s what it’s called), etc.). I mean, imps and tanks like to use moves that damage a part member as well as the enemy/can damage either, but the game isn’t super hard so that’s where the fun comes in. 😉 (Until the end, then it ramps up).

Ohhh, I didn't know it does that. I suppose that's where the "personalities" mentioned in the trailer come in. Apparently kind characters make great healers... except they're so kind they heal the enemy too lol. That's the most noteworthy one that was shown in the trailer. Interesting!

Although if you go for Sooks% it is a tiny bit too long if you ask me. But well, no one weighs Sooks% when buying a game. I mean, maybe it’s still long otherwise, I never tried not going for the Sooks%.

The Sooks% is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural.

...But I don't want to know if it is possible to learn this power.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Shrimpy, what exactly happens to 

Hide contents

Renne in the 15th door? 

Clearly it breaks her, that much is obvious. 

Spoiler

I think the game made it pretty obvious

she was in a child prostitution ring victim, and a heavy one at that.

Edited by Shrimperor