Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

so if it does have bonding events, it'll probably just be like Crossbell where it's only for specific story events. Which I know isn't ideal for you probably but it'll still be better than CS bonding events.

no

I hated those in Crossbell as well and complained about them loudly while playing (maybe not over here, but in the Falcom servers).

Bonding is Bonding, wether with or without school, and needs to be erased.

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Calm down there Angra Mainyu

I said Musubi, Angra Mainyu aka Ahriman is the patron deity of Shijima. Get your Reasons in order!😜

-I know you must've meant Fate or something, but you walked right into that one without a clue.

18 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

no

I hated those in Crossbell as well and complained about them loudly while playing (maybe not over here, but in the Falcom servers).

Bonding is Bonding, wether with or without school, and needs to be erased.

Haha.

I do think they'll probably keep the term tho because that just makes sense. Like, if they become H2Hs or skits or whatever, they'll still probably be called bonding events because names.

What I'm saying is you gotta read carefully if you see they confirm Bonding Events because it might just be different and good this time.

The game comes out in September so we'll probably know then (and then in four years for Western audiences hahahahahhahahhahahahhaha NISA let's gooooooooooooo hahahahahah Falcom localization practices let's goooooooooooooooooo)

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What I'm saying is you gotta read carefully if you see they confirm Bonding Events because it might just be different and good this time.

Aslong as it isn't some Harem system or hiding development behind choice i don't care

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

and then in four years for Western audiences hahahahahhahahhahahahhaha NISA let's gooooooooooooo hahahahahah Falcom localization practices let's goooooooooooooooooo

the worst in the industry.

And it honestly leads to a loss of hype.

Like, you do know how hyped i was for Ys9? It's been 2.5 years, and next month it will come out on PC, and i will probably buy it day 1, but..

I am not as hyped as back then as it has been too fucking long, honestly

Edited by Shrimperor

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ack! Call an ambulance! I cut myself on the edge...!

Chill out.:

Spoiler

Ahriman-A2.jpgAhriman-B2.jpg

Ahriman, and the man who summoned him. Tranquil, even when incensed at your refusal to side with them.

@DragonFlames If you intend to get Nocturne eventually, you may wish to avoid opening the above spoiler. It's images of an important demon/lategame boss, if you care.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I mean, tbf, he is all the world's evil, so...

Jesus fucking Christ.

Is this his theme song?

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Chill out.:

Hide contents

Ahriman-A2.jpgAhriman-B2.jpg

Ahriman, and the man who summoned him. Tranquil, even when incensed at your refusal to side with them.

Okay, that at least is edgy in a cool way. The other one looked like a DeviantArt OC by a 15 year old who just read Jeff the Killer and thought it was a masterpiece.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

Is this his theme song?

I just realised on hearing this: Edgy character uses music that's not tied to the edgy character in that series.

Can't even cut himself off the edge right, smh.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Okay, this is just hilarious. I could not take this villain seriously. I don't even know where they come from, I just know I'd laugh my ass off every time I saw them. Fucking Christ, it's so over-the-top edgy!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, this is just hilarious. I could not take this villain seriously. I don't even know where they come from, I just know I'd laugh my ass off every time I saw them. Fucking Christ, it's so over-the-top edgy!

thing is, you never see them because you stop them from being born 😛

Well, you don't see him in the main game

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

8s6BnsQ.png

I like how Ruben is always present in all of these teeheer vs. teeheer edits.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wasn't it Sooks who was against beards?

Only Gilbert’s.

I actually still think one of the student’s should have grown a beard or mustache over the time skip.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I really hope you end up liking Kuro because i wanna make a certain meme of it if you do.

Me too, although I don’t have a template yet (I think I know what you’re thinking of).

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

the worst in the industry.

And it honestly leads to a loss of hype.

Like, you do know how hyped i was for Ys9? It's been 2.5 years, and next month it will come out on PC, and i will probably buy it day 1, but..

I am not as hyped as back then as it has been too fucking long, honestly

I can hype you up if hopes remains because by the time the game gets localized I will be playing Crossbell so you will be reminded what it’s looking like it could be.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

thing is, you never see them because you stop them from being born 😛

Well, you don't see him in the main game

Good. I'm glad the player of this game gets to stop that abomination from happening by killing the 12 year old that drew them and uploaded them to Newgrounds before he was born.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I like how Ruben is always present in all of these teeheer vs. teeheer edits.

Probably because my opinions on games are complete opposites to everyone else on the thread.

Seriously, I swear I don't go out of my way to dislike the things you guys like or anything. I don't want it, it just keeps happening!

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I actually still think one of the student’s should have grown a beard or mustache over the time skip.

I've seen some fanart of Dedue with a beard. It fits him like a glove. Ferdinant with a beard would've made him look like a viking, that wouldve been awesome too.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah and that's another thing: if you're a Falcom fan and you don't have a PS4 then lol too bad. Gotta wait an extra year. PlayStation versions of the game get localized a year earlier so it feels like the PC and (now) Switch versions are just afterthoughts. I'm not even mentioning PS5 here because the PS5 version of Hajimare has yet to come out (doesn't even have a release date) and Kuro is being developed primarily for PS4. Actually.......Falcom likes to stay behind a bit don't they? They didn't jump on the PS4 train until the later years.

I get that Falcom primarily develops for the PlayStation and i know porting it over ain't a simple process but still.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah and that's another thing: if you're a Falcom fan and you don't have a PS4 then lol too bad. Gotta wait an extra year. PlayStation versions of the game get localized a year earlier so it feels like the PC and (now) Switch versions are just afterthoughts. I'm not even mentioning PS5 here because the PS5 version of Hajimare has yet to come out (doesn't even have a release date) and Kuro is being developed primarily for PS4. Actually.......Falcom likes to stay behind a bit don't they? They didn't jump on the PS4 train until the later years.

I get that Falcom primarily develops for the PlayStation and i know porting it over ain't a simple process but still.

tbf, Durante works on the PC versions and makes them amazing, but this timed exclusivity sucks. We are waiting long enough for a loc anyway.

Edited by Shrimperor

I hope everyone's doing fine.

Need to publish Chapter 2 asap

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've seen some fanart of Dedue with a beard. It fits him like a glove. Ferdinant with a beard would've made him look like a viking, that wouldve been awesome too.

I feel like it would fit Dimitri but I don’t know how it would actually look.

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Now you know how it feels to be like an outsider.

Everything okay? I’m always here to talk.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Probably because it's been the safe bet for RPGs, Japanese games, and approaching Japanese audience in general ever since the PS1, with greater technical abilities and fewer gimmicks or challenges than Nintendo hardware? That might be changing in the current generation, the highest-end Japanese games want the PS5, but low sales in that region might be making the less resourced developers consider the Switch instead or alongside Playstation. Mobile is popular but has its limitations, Japan doesn't care for the PC nowadays, and I offer sympathy to the five lonely Japanese Xbox fans.

But, it's hard to say exactly, if there really is any Sony to Nintendo shift underway. Dragon Quest XI was two Nintendo systems, but barring VII and VIII, every mainline DQ title has been on Nintendo systems. And the same with Shin Megami Tensei, barring Nocturne, every mainline SMT has been Nintendo.