Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I think... about the same. I can't really remember, to be honest, that choice isn't so memorable. I tend to just charge in the war scenarios, it seems like the best thing to do.

I meant more specifically choosing to fight them early or waiting til you get to the village to decide what to do, because I chose the latter and those poor villagers...

Edited by Sooks

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Sooks said:

I meant more specifically choosing to fight them early or waiting til you get to the village to decide what to do, because I chose the latter and those poor villagers...

Ah...

To be brutally honest? I cannot remember that either. And I did it twice lol. I believe I may've fought them early both times, but I'm not sure. It really isn't that memorable a choice.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah...

To be brutally honest? I cannot remember that either. And I did it twice lol. I believe I may've fought them early both times, but I'm not sure. It really isn't that memorable a choice.

I guess it’s not a super important choice then.

The important choice to be worried about is, I think, what to do with Ludin.

Spoiler

I could have sent him away to safety and keeping the prince of humans safe is important, but he’s such a good unit that I hesitated, and though in the end I tried to get him to go there, my options ended up as leaving him alone or “laying him flat” and sending him there and I didn’t want to lay him flat so he stayed.

Of course, there was also the choice to go to Grofheim or the place where the Dredge are invading and I chose the place where the dredge are invading because I was literally not given a single reason why we should all go to Grofheim. What’s even special about Grofheim?

I guess during that choice I could have sent Ludin there but argh... such a good unit. I can only hope that if he’s endangered, the game will be like it was earlier with Egil and give me a possibility of saving him instead of guaranteeing his death.

Just now, Sooks said:

I guess it’s not a super important choice then.

The important choice to be worried about is, I think, what to do with Ludin.

Indeed, that is a pretty important choice.

Just now, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

I could have sent him away to safety and keeping the prince of humans safe is important, but he’s such a good unit that I hesitated, and though in the end I tried to get him to go there, my options ended up as leaving him alone or “laying him flat” and sending him there and I didn’t want to lay him flat so he stayed.

Of course, there was also the choice to go to Grofheim or the place where the Dredge are invading and I chose the place where the dredge are invading because I was literally not given a single reason why we should all go to Grofheim. What’s even special about Grofheim?

I guess during that choice I could have sent Ludin there but argh... such a good unit. I can only hope that if he’s endangered, the game will be like it was earlier with Egil and give me a possibility of saving him instead of guaranteeing his death.

That is most certainly a choice that you just made. We will see what its consequences shall be in due time.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

That is most certainly a choice that you just made. We will see what its consequences shall be in due time.

In retrospect, I was probably a little greedy with him being a good unit being why I kept him. Curse you, me from 20 minutes ago!

But yes, we shall see.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

In retrospect, I was probably a little greedy with him being a good unit being why I kept him. Curse you, me from 20 minutes ago!

Ludin: "If I leave, so do Bersi and Yrsa, as well as all the warriors under my command."

Sooks: "Who cares about them? You're the one I want to keep!"

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ludin: "If I leave, so do Bersi and Yrsa, as well as all the warriors under my command."

Yrsa’s okay but not strictly necessary and I benched Bersi for another varl.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh i wasn't being sarcastic. Imagine living in Texas.

I have a relative who lives out in Arizona, they somehow like it, more in the winter months than the summer ones. Although, I did hear elsewhere that the first lie you're told in Arizona, is "It's a dry heat".

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

Her bio really said "i'm a healer but...".

"Nun", "cabaret", and from a game that is mostly dating sim.

I take it she'll renounce her untaken vows.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Yrsa’s okay but not strictly necessary and I benched Bersi for another varl.

This seems to be most people's first impressions, yes.

Though I'll say, Yrsa's completely deranged personality was enough to make me want to make her work. Girl's too much fun.

Wraith’s Iceland Diary Day 4:

E8E8C00B-71F7-4453-9FBF-1ADA4011FB68.jpeg.734d909a6274ddd17e8fe2156f98b038.jpeg

...This is to be the darkest day of my life. I have held off on doing this for far to long, but it must be done. Like Orpheus before me I must venture into the underworld of Iceland to save the souls of my brethren. I am afraid because I risk my immortal soul in doing this, but Draggy, Shrimp-kun and Twilit cry out for vengeance. I will face this Teehee madness, for the salvation of those who have been lost! If I don’t make it back, Sooks or Benice, remember me not as a fool nor as a hero, just a man who tried to do right by his friends. The Emperor protects!

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Wraith’s Iceland Diary Day 4:

E8E8C00B-71F7-4453-9FBF-1ADA4011FB68.jpeg.734d909a6274ddd17e8fe2156f98b038.jpeg

...This is to be the darkest day of my life. I have held off on doing this for far to long, but it must be done. Like Orpheus before me I must venture into the underworld of Iceland to save the souls of my brethren. I am afraid because I risk my immortal soul in doing this, but Draggy, Shrimp-kun and Twilit cry out for vengeance. I will face this Teehee madness, for the salvation of those who have been lost! If I don’t make it back, Sooks or Benice, remember me not as a fool nor as a hero, just a man who tried to do right by his friends. The Emperor protects!

I like how the nonsense written below has absolutely nothing to do with the image it accompanies every single time.

I like how the nonsense written below has absolutely nothing to do with the image it accompanies every single time.

‘Tis a picture of the cave to the underworld Saint Rubenio.

4 minutes ago, Wraith said:

‘Tis a picture of the cave to the underworld Saint Rubenio.

Somehow I doubt that tiny crevice will take you to the underworld. Have you tried Mount Snaefell?

Somehow I doubt that tiny crevice will take you to the underworld. Have you tried Mount Snaefell?

...Your sneering japes aside Saint Rubenio the Teehee tide must end here!

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

...Your sneering japes aside Saint Rubenio the Teehee tide must end here!

I cannot believe the reference flew over your head. It was a reference to a book, Wraith! A book!

'e walk

Tried Ultra Sun again. Episode RR is kind of disappointing, in the pacing in particular. Alas. I'd probably been blown if it hadn't been spoiled, but again alas.

I just love how it gave Incineroar a final opportunity to frustrate me.

I thought that it's dark type, that was such a millstone around it's neck for so long, would finally have it's use. But guess who got Fighting as a secondary typing since it's debut generation...

Edited by BrightBow

Mega Mewtwo X

Needless to say a Pokemon that constantly gets one-shot by non-stab Brick Break from generic enemies didn't do any better against stab Fighting coming from a 190 attack stat.

Edited by BrightBow

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Mega Mewtwo X

I mean, that was before Gen 7, but oh boy that sounds like a bad time.

I don't look forward to that fight.

6 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Ah crap. Sounded to me like you were already through it. Sorry.

Bah, the media spoiled it existed to begin with, I wouldn't worry about it. And yes, that does sound weird, but I'm one of those people who if I want to be blind the less I know the better (Again, you may laugh at the seeming leaps of faith this involves). Besides, I don't have the action figure.

I will probably still not be fine, I don't know what it is about Gen 7 but I've never felt like I had to knuckle under as hard in prior gens and the difficulty still wasn't fun, either I've completely lost the mojo for the games and trying another game won't interest me or I am just playing wrong and I need to accept that.