Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good luck.

I mean, I already know, but... good luck.

Ludin was one of MVPs in this battle, like all of them, so at least he helped even if I went down the wrong path.

I successfully charged and got extra kills as the enemy was retreating, which was really nice. 

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler

GUNNULF NOOOOOOOOOOO

One of my best units... I specifically picked the knock the dredge off option because I thought it would kill you! GUNNUUUUUUULF

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ludin was one of MVPs in this battle, like all of them, so at least he helped even if I went down the wrong path.

I successfully charged and got extra kills as the enemy was retreating, which was really nice. 

Nice! You're doing really well man, I'm quite impressed--

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aaaaaaand there we go. Let me guess: the cart.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

GUNNULF NOOOOOOOOOOO

One of my best units... I specifically picked the knock the dredge off option because I thought it would kill you! GUNNUUUUUUULF

Yep. As I thought.

...Okay, look, forgive me, but this kinda makes me happy. Not because I'm glad you've lost a character, don't get me wrong, it's just... It fills me with so much pride every time I see somebody falling for that (heh...), because I managed to avoid it in my first run.

I may've gotten like 12 people killed, but goddamnit, I avoided the one that everyone falls for. That's something to be proud of.

Oh, well. F for you, Sooks. If it makes you feel better... Well, as I said, everyone and their mom falls for that. There's no shame in it.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yep. As I thought.

...Okay, look, forgive me, but this kinda makes me happy. Not because I'm glad you've lost a character, don't get me wrong, it's just... It fills me with so much pride every time I see somebody falling for that (heh...), because I managed to avoid it in my first run.

I may've gotten like 12 people killed, but goddamnit, I avoided the one that everyone falls for. That's something to be proud of.

Spoiler

I’m guessing you just let it go?

Oh, well. F for you, Sooks. If it makes you feel better... Well, as I said, everyone and their mom falls for that. There's no shame in it.

Death counter: 1.

Why’d it have to be my best unit?

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Good thing I can read this all up in advance if I ever get interested in those games...

No man. Don't read spoilers. Fall for the traps like everyone else.

Just now, Sooks said:

I’m guessing you just let it go?

Spoiler

Yep, exactly. Let this be a lesson to you: Greed bad.

Just now, Sooks said:

Death counter: 1.

Why’d it have to be my best guy? Why not, like, Bersi?

The pain of so many Banner Saga players.

Now me, though. I am a fucking genius, you see. Disregard the fact that I got a character killed in the second chapter because I was an idiot and forgot my main character's main talent.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Reveal hidden contents

*hauling the 37 gold bars from New Vegas Dead Money*

Eh... sure, let's go with that.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Reveal hidden contents

I... definitely learned...

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The pain of so many Banner Saga players.

Now me, though. I am a fucking genius, you see. Disregard the fact that I got a character killed in the second chapter because I was an idiot and forgot my main character's main talent.

Oh yeah, Egil is the real MVP who you absolutely need to beat the game, I’m sure that loss hit your party super hard.

We’ll see who’s the genius when I have less casualties than you at the end.

Spoiler

You know, I tried to be nice and recover Gunnulf’s body but the game wouldn’t even let me!

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Oh yeah, Egil is the real MVP who you absolutely need to beat the game, I’m sure that loss hit your party super hard.

I mean, Stone Wall is a pretty nice skill to have.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

We’ll see who’s the genius when I have less casualties than you at the end.

Hmph. We'll see.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hide contents

You know, I tried to be nice and recover Gunnulf’s body but the game wouldn’t even let me!

I mean, where would you put it? The cart?

...Too soon, I apologize.

16 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

@Maof06

You're tearing me apart, Isayama!

https://i.redd.it/easj6inx6u271.png

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, where would you put it? The cart?

...Too soon, I apologize.

There’s probably room in the mass grave you needed in your playthrough.

Airship so soon after the regular ship? Full freedom at this point is appreciated, the airship theme is peppy good, worthy of a Mario Kart actually. Vivi is three short of their full set of spells, and Garnet has Bahamut now, so I get the sense I'm approaching the endgame.

But, I'm not going to get to exploring everything to see what I can find before pursuing Kuja right now. Although I have all the time in the world IRL, I feel as though I can only play FFIX in short doses. Instead, I spend the majority of my waking hours feeling miserable.

3 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

You're tearing me apart, Isayama!

Between you and Shrimpy, I take the AoT guy chickened out on a good gay moment with a pathetic excuse and now you're memeing it?

Just now, Sooks said:

There’s probably room in the mass grave you needed in your playthrough.

Ahahahahah, you bastard. I cannot wait to see the rest of your run. This is gonna be fun.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Between you and Shrimpy, I take the AoT guy chickened out on a good gay moment with a pathetic excuse and now you're memeing it?

No, he chickened out from drawing the supposed main couple kissing (even though there was never a development between them and he gave interviews afterwards explaning why the protagonist doesn't have romantic feelings for her), saying that he was "too shy" to draw it, even though he didn't shy away from drawing various NSFW things, like people being dismembered, children being squased like bugs and a machine that forces someone to eat their own shit.

Anyway, the fanbase (at least the sane ones) knows that he's in damage control because he sold the series to shippers in order to receive more money, so we're memeing.

Spoiler

I faced a decision where lots of Dredge had been following us and Mogr guessed that there were more waiting in front of us, and said we could maybe lose them in the deep woods that were close, maybe, but I learned game. I learned. So we turned around and fought them (charged, specifically), and I again got more kills as they fled because I’m just that good. I’m guessing if I tried to go a little further into the wood or said “hooray, we get to kill tons of them!” I would have been punished, but no real gameplay consequence came of this decision unless you count standard benefits from battle (two promotions and an item, although now I have 4 renown).

Edited by Sooks

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

I faced a decision where lots of Dredge had been following us and Mogr guessed that there were more waiting in front of us, and said we could maybe lose them in the deep woods that were close, maybe, but I learned game. I learned. So we turned around and fought them (charged, specifically), and I again got more kills as they fled because I’m just that good. I’m guessing if I tried to go a little further into the wood or said “hooray, we get to kill tons of them!” I would have been punished, but no real gameplay consequence came of this decision unless you count standard benefits from battle (two promotions and an item, although now I have 4 renown).

Not bad. Not good either. I'm not sayin' nothin'.

I saw this and thought of you @Saint Rubenio.

I'm sorry.

On US, I'm not gonna lie, Simon Says on the 7th gen titles is annoying enough as is.

Add grunts forcing battles on you in between? Yeesh who thought that was a good idea?

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I cannot believe the reference flew over your head. It was a reference to a book, Wraith! A book!

Oh Rubenio-kun, you know that I only read manga.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I saw this and thought of you @Saint Rubenio.

I'm sorry.

I am mildly upset.

Damn you, Sakurai.

3 minutes ago, Teeheeraith said:

Oh Rubenio-kun, you know that I only read manga.

...W... What in the world...

...hold up, let me just... Clean my glasses over here...

Okay, never mind, now I need to go clean my eyes.

With bleach.